HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trading post

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Trading post - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:15 pm

---------------forest ((didn't feel like posting in the fields lol))

Malek and Toboe walked up, seeing Kuruk and a girl he didn't know.
~Now THAT is a fine looking girl there.~ He told Toboe, shaking his head and smiling.
"Hey there." He said, walking up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:17 pm

"Yeah, Before I came here, Me and my brother owned a ranch, and we had wild mustanns in our mountains." She said with a slight smile. "My filly here, Her names Zip... she'll be a good little cow pony once I can get'r broke."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:18 pm

"Hi malek" he smiled and then turned back to Tyler "That is highly impressive, looks and brains." he raised an eyebrow and then turned to work on the building

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:19 pm

She smiled at the praise. "I'm tyler" she said turning towards the new guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:21 pm

"Do you have a horse?" She turned, Asking Kuruk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Sadley he turned to her "I used to, yes. Spanish mustangs actually" he then said proudly

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:25 pm

"Thats cool" she said with a smile. "I think We have a paint mare that needs someone to work with her... I could help" She said quietly. "If you want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:29 pm

"really? That would be fun. It has been a long time since I've ridden. would you like to go look at them?"

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:32 pm

"Sure" She said playfully. "You'd have to ask Mika about owning her if you take a liking to her" She Added. "Lets go" she said taking his hand.

------------> MAre pasture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:34 pm

As she grabbed his hand he dropped the hammer and ran after her

................mare pasture

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:42 pm

Malek nodded to the fine young lady. Toboe bowed his head and looked at her. They both listened and when they left, Malek shrugged and followed.

-------------Mare and foal pasture
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:11 am

Ronan had been on a village scouting mission. He rode back in and straightened his shop again. He saw the note from Bardon and sighed slightly but nodded and went back to straightening things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:58 am

----------> From Forest

Dani and Rhea wandered out of the forest and walked over to the Trading post, RHea stood on the porch and opened the door,
"Ronan?" Rhea asked as she peeked through the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:00 am

Ronan looked up and smiled as he saw Rhea's sweet face. "Rhea!" he said happily. "Good to see you again!" he grinned. He couldn't seem to keep his eyes off her. "Um..um is there anything I can help you with?" he said stuttering a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:02 am

"Not really," Rhea laughed, "Dani and I just wanted to see how you were doing!" Rhea said, opening the door more so he could see Dani who was standing behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:05 am

She gave him a polite smile, "Hi, I'm Danielle." she said, offering her hand, he seemed nice enough, already close with Rhea, by the looks of it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:06 am

"Oh well that is awfully sweet" he smiled. He looked closer and saw Danielle behind her. "Wow graced with the presence of two lovely angels" he grinned. "I am honored" he said and bowed playfully. "Sure I couldn't interest you ladies in a peice of candy?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye. He gently took her hand and shook it. "Ronan Dex" he said happily
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:08 am

Rhea laughed when he called her an angel, "You sure are," Rhea joked and curtsied to Ronan before she walked into the store. "No, Too much candy isn't good for you," RHea laughed taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:11 am

"Nice to meet you, Ronan." she replied, following behind Rhea, "How long have you been in the trade business?" she asked Ronan, looking around the small but well kept room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:21 am

Ronan chuckled. "Never has hurt me" he grinned. "So how have you ladies been?" he asked as he took a see behind the counter. He was talking to both of them but he did find his eyes drifting towards Rhea. He quickly re focused them and instead scrubbed at a spot on the counter. Ronan looked up at Danielle's question. "Yep, my whole life" he smiled. "My dad was a merchant of sort you see..so I took on his business"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:24 am

"I've been good," Rhea said completely ignoring what had happened the day before,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:27 am

"I've been good too." she said, "Oh, I see. You must have everywhere then, you ever been to Italy?" she asked.

(she's from Italy, lol Becca said just use real countries.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:30 am

Ronan nodded but noticed something in Rhea's voice. "you sure?" he asked quietly. "Hmm? Oh ya my family passed through there. And I have visited on occasion. I have gotten some amazing art supplies." He smiled as he pulled out some paper to show them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:33 am

Rhea nodded and smiled her normal bright smile, "Yeah, Im sure," Rhea said, reassuring Ronan.
Zaric trotted into the room happily and sniffed at Ronan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:42 am

Ronan looked at her again. "Ok.." but gave her the look of 'if you ever want to talk, I am here' He looked down at Zaric. "Hey buddy" he grinned and offered him a bit of jerky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading post
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next