HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trading post

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Trading post - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:45 am

Zaric looked at the Jerky greedily and snatched it from his hand and ran to the corner to munch,
"Zar!" RHea scolded, Zaric looked up from his slobberly Jarky and growled, Rhea glared and him and then Zaric moaned and wandered back to Ronan, Licking his hand happily.
Rhea sighed and rolled her eyes as Zaric wandered back to his Jerky,
"Greedy pig," Rhea muttered and then smiled back at Ronan, rubbing the back of her neck, "Sorry about him, he's usually so nice," Rhea smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:48 am

Ronan laughed at Zaric's reaction and barely resisted patting the foxes head. "Oh no don't worry. He is much gentler than the wild dogs that follow our tribes around" he laughed. "So what are your plans for today?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:51 am

Rhea laughed,
"Nothing so far," Rhea said, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:02 am

Danielle just leaned against the wall, watching them talk, her eyes flickering around the shop every once at a while. She felt a little like she was intruding but she didn't have anything better to do anyway. She sifted, crossing her arms and crossing an ankle over the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:09 am

"hmm well the shop is pretty much set up..I was thinking of finding Mika and seeing if there was anything I could do to help around here. Figure I'll be eating the food this winter. I should help in one way or another" he chuckled. He saw Danielle standing off a little bit and felt bad for focusing his attention on Rhea, although he wanted to nothing more but his salesmen kicked in. "You sure I can't interest you ladies in fabric or silk? Come from the finest silk worms in asia" he grinned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:10 am

(sorry my internet died last night and wouldn't come back lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:46 am

She shook her head, "Uh, no thanks." she said, then paused for a second before adding, " I think I'm going to go out for a while." she said, sensing that Ronan wasn't able to talk to her like he wanted to.

--Somewhere outside lol-->
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:07 pm

Ronan was a little disappointed but his heart jumped a little at the chance to talk to Rhea. "Uh ok.." he said slowly. He watched as she went outside. He looked back at Rhea and smiled. "So what would bring a beautiful young lady like yourself out here? To Cahoon?" he asked gently
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:28 pm

The door to the trading post opened minutes later, and Tyler poked her head in. "Knock knock" She said with a playful smile. It was good to see rhea again. "I was wondering if you could help me find something?"

(haha Time travle.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:59 pm

-------------mares and foals pasture

Malek and Toboe wandered over, seeing some people here. He walked inside of the trading post and looked around, looking at the items and deciding if he should trade for something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Danielle leaned against a tree outside, not really sure if she should leave Rhea there and go back to Vandecar or just stay and wait it out. Her head was turned to the side, away from Malek so she didn't notice him walking up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:12 pm

Malek finished his browsing, going back outside to get some fresh air. Once outside, he noticed someone against a tree.
~Now who is that person?~ He looked closer.
~Who is that fine LADY?~ He exclamed.
~I don't know, boy, but you sound like a panther hunting it's prey.~ Toboe chuckled.
"Hello there. I am Malek Adrieon. This is my spirit wolf, Toboe." He extened his hand in greeting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:16 pm

She turned when she heard a new voice, 'Sheesh, how many new people are there here?' she thought but gave him a polite smile, "Hi, Malek. I'm Danielle Romano and that's Alec." she replied, gesturing to Alec, who was chasing a ladybug, before shaking his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:19 pm

Malek chuckled at the little red panda.
"Nice to meet you, Danielle." He said, looking around.
"So which village are you from? Vandecar or Cahoon?" He asked curiously, releasing her hand.
'She's got a grip I can say that.' He thought, shaking his hand a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:23 pm

"Nice to meet you too, and I'm from Vandecar, just had a friend who wanted to drop by here." she said, glancing at the shop. "You're new here, right? Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:26 pm

He grinned at her poiltely.
"Yep I am new here. I am a Cahoonian if that is what you mean." He told her, looking her over a bit.
~Defienatly a fighter I can tell you that.~ He told Toboe.
~Must be a good swordsmen too.~ Toboe added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:28 pm

She smiled a little, "I meant, where were you before you came here?" she rephrased,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:33 pm

He laughed at his own dumbness.
"Forgive me. I haven't gotten any rest since I have arrived. I origanaly came from a village called Latika, about 3 days walk north of Gardium." He told her, looking around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:41 pm

"You should go get some sleep then, there are plenty of houses up for grabs," she replied, "Gardium, I see."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Rhea chuckled when Ronan said something about Silkworms, He certainly did seem like a real merchant. She smiled at Ronan kindly,
"Like I said, Came here to see how you were doing," Rhea laughed and frowned when Dani left.

Last edited by Mayxa on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:44 pm

He chuckled.
"Yeah I know, but I haven't finished exploring this place yet." He chuckled looking around.
"I might check out the place a little more before night. Noticed it is getting chilly. Don't wanna get caught in the night frost." He told her, eyeing her sword on her belt.
"That is a nice sword you've got there." He commented, gesturing towards it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:25 pm

"You want to take a look around? I can tell Rhea, and we can just wander around the village, " she said, shrugging. "Oh, um, thanks. Given to me by my master."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:50 pm

He smiled at her.
"Real nice sword." He nodded at her to her offer.
"Yes that would be real nice. Uh um who is Rhea?" He asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:06 am

"Oh, Rhea's the friend I was talking about." she said, walking to the store, and opening the door a little, "Rhea? If we're not going back anytime soon, I offered to show Malek around Cahoon..." she told her trailing off, "That okay with you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:07 am

Rhea turned to face Dani,
"Yeah sure!" Rhea smiled and gave and small friendly waved at Malek, "Nice to meet you Malek...Well Have fun!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading post
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next