Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trading post

Go down 
+8
Kuruk
Mayxa
Argon
Tyler
Ronan
Dachelle
Illutari
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Dachelle

Dachelle

Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : scuba diving
Humor : very random...
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Trading post - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:03 am

Dachelle spun around. She walked back up the group of people and smiled. "Sure I can help. Just tell me what I need to do."
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:04 am

She winced jealously as Ronan talked with Dachelle. Count he see she liked him. The way she hung on his every word, and the way she looked at him when the sun hit is Tanned face. Dachelle's 7 years younger than him.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:04 am

With a feeling of being competely and utterly ignored he went back up and stood by the others waiting to see what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:05 am

"Oof, your welcome" Mika laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:07 am

Ronan smiled "Good trading!" he grinned and shook Tyler's hand. "Well I was told last year she delivered twins. If she has quads she may have trouble delivering. I knew a goat that had 5 kids. We had to help her and only three survived." he sighed
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:08 am

Mika gathered herself slightly and looked at Kurak. He looked so much like Running wolf had. "Know anything about goats Kurak?" she asked seeing he was looking left out.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:09 am

"Well, Just grab that rope" She said motioning to the tie that held her new goat to a cart. "And I'll take care of the ram."
Back to top Go down
Dachelle

Dachelle

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:10 am

"Quads.. Thats Alot. Are you sure about this Ty?" Dachelle asked as she grabbed the rope, hoping her friend would take up the challenge of eventually having all those goats.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:11 am

(have to go make breakfast, be back Wink)

Mika smiled slightly "And it is a buck Tyler, ram's are sheep" she chuckled slightly in a friendly way. "Don't turn your back on him." she winked
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:14 am

Kuruk watched as Tyler walked away without saying a word to him. He dug around in his pocket where he only had 2 arrow heads from home left. "Goats? Me? no....not something we used" he said as he watched her for a moment. Her eyes avoiding his as much as she could. "Is everything ok?" He asked softly as he walked past her so no one would notice
Back to top Go down
Dachelle

Dachelle

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:16 am

Dachelle followed Tyler, leading the pregnat goat. "What are their names." She asked Tyler with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:16 am

She turned to kuruk after rolling her eyes playfully at mika. "Thank you" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:18 am

Kuruk's heart skipped a beat when she whispered thank you. All he did was nod at his new 'friend'. Deep down he took a deep breath and sighed as his soul cried for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Dachelle

Dachelle

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:20 am

"Tyler? Do they even have names yet." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:23 am

"Give me a sec Shell" she said with a wink.

She turned back to Kuruk. She saw him wnce. "What wrong?" She asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:26 am

"Nothing. nothing that you have to worry about" he smiled and gave her a playful shove "go play with your new goats. Maybe i'll catch up with you later" he gave her a fake, yet believable smile
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:33 am

She saw past his fake smile into the sadness. She leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "See you later.." She said with a quirky smile
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:38 am

"me? I'm fine" she lied to Kurak. She saw the disbelief in his eyes. "You just remind me of someone I used to know" she said softly "someone who I think tried to rescue you" she sighed slightly and turned walk towards the library.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:41 am

She went to tackle the Buck. "Here Big brown" She cooded to the rusty coloured boer.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:43 am

Malek walked back around to the entrance of the trading post and saw the crowd.
"Oh I am sorry to interupt anything." He apologized
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:45 am

Mika looked up as she saw Malek. "Hello again, no you weren't interrupting. Just some trading" she smiled "So all settled in?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:46 am

"No your fine" She said with a grunt as the Buck Tryed to ram her and she grabbed his long horns and twisted him to the ground. "Good boy" She said, Wrapping a rope around his broad neck.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:47 am

He shrugged.
"Not really. Don't have myself a place to stay. Just been exploring the place." He watched as Toboe walked to each of the members there and greeted them.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:49 am

Mika nodded "Well should we see if we can find you one? Although it will only be temporary. All Cahoonians will be living in Vandecar for the winter. Just makes sense to consolidate resources. But at least we can find something for ya for the next few months and then something to come back to this spring" she smiled
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:50 am

He smiled and nodded at her.
"Sounds wonderful. I have all my stuff on the other side of this building." He told her, watching the different animals around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading post
Page 18 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next