Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trading post

Go down 
+8
Kuruk
Mayxa
Argon
Tyler
Ronan
Dachelle
Illutari
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Trading post - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:01 pm

Malek laughed.
"Thanks Ronan. Ooohh...I see..." He grinned at him.
"I do have my eye on someone myself." He said, just randomly adding in.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:02 pm

"Oh? who?" he asked quietly and chuckled
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:20 pm

Rhea looked carefully at all the items Ronan Had for sale, walking past fine silks and amazing jewelry and she the glanced at the two guys again. Rhea sighed and then sat down again thinking back to How much Jarlon had changed...and how much she missed him.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:33 pm

Ronan noticed her looking at the items and then going and sitting down again. She looked so sad. He wanted to go comfort her, but he didn't know how.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:36 pm

Rhea looked up for a second and noticed Ronan looking at her, she smiled at him and gave him a 'im okay,' look before sitting back in the chair and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:37 pm

Ronan watched him 'no your not' he thought but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:44 pm

Rhea sat still so a while looking at her lap when her hands lay folded over eachother when she realised the feeling that eyes were watching her hadn't gone away. Rhea looked up slowly and noticed Ronan still looking at her.
"Im fine," Rhea said aloud and smiled at Ronan, glancing at Malek for a moment and she straightened up in the seat and began to braid her hair.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:46 pm

Ronan shrugged as if to say "don't kill me" and turned his eyes back to Malek. But he found them drifting back to Rhea everytime. 'knock it out man.she is going to think you are stalking her or something' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:51 pm

Rhea smiled and watched as he turned back to Malek. RHea continued braiding her hair and then tied it at the bottom with a gold rubber band. RHea's bangs fell out of the Braid and framed her face. Rhea sighed again as her mind wandered to Jarlon and she began to fiddle with her necklace as she gazed at nothing in particular.
~Your crazy over him, aren't you?~ Zaric asked as he trotted over to Rhea,
~Yeah I am,~ Rhea replied sadly.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:51 am

((way earlier gunna time travel lol sorry about last night emergencey))

Malek looked around and took in a deep breathe.
"Well, I've actually got my eye on two girls around here, but I am takin' a big likin' to one. Tyler girl seems very nice. She is very sweet and she is helping me get a horse. But I do like that one girl...um what's her name....Danielle a bit. She's beautiful and a wonderful swordsmen, but she seems grumpy...." He chuckled, noticing Toboe poking through Ronan's store.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:56 am

((gunna time travel again))

After while of looking around and talking Malek decided to take off.
"Well it was a pleasure meeting you, Ronan." He said, shaking his hand. He walked out the door and felt the chilly air. He pulled his black cloak tighter around him and pulled the hood up, decideding to see if he could see that little palamino colt again.

-----------------mares and foal pasture
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:12 pm

Rhea was looking around the room again with Jarlon on her mind as usual when suddenly something didn't feel right. RHea's heart ached and she jumped off the chair.
"Something's not right!" Rhea hissed as she ran for the door.

--------> Outside buildings - Cahoon
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:40 am

---------V.Pond-------->

Ronan and Rhea appeared in the back room of his shop standing up. Ronan looked around a little confused. "Guess arriving standing up is a effect of the flash stepping" he shrugged and smiled at her again. He gently kissed her before motioning for her to stay there a minute. He was quickly back with two blankets. He gently wrapped one around her and one around himself and then smiled at her unsure of what to do. He wanted to kiss her again. Wanted to snuggle to get warm again...but...he didn't want to push her..didn't want her to do something that she would regret later. He gently brushed a lock of hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:45 am

---------------------Vandecar Town Hall

Leyla sped infront of Argon as they walked up to the trading post. He noticed no one seemed to be here, but it didn't hurt to take a look around. He opened the door quietly and walked inside, looking around at all the objects and things.
"Lots of stuff here, and maybe some I could use." He spotted a place where some herbs seemed to be and skimmed through them, looking for some he could use and practice with.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:59 pm

------------------> V. Pond

While Ronan went to get Blanket's Rhea put her top and skirt back on and when he returned and placed the blankets over her shoulders Rhea smiled.
"Thanks," Rhea said quietly,
She sat donw on the ground leaning against the wall and then tapped the ground next to her for Ronan to join her.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Ronan smiled and came and sat down next to her. He listened as rain started pattering on the roof. "Guess we got in just in time hmm? wouldn't want you getting a cold" he smiled and snuggled up just a tiny bit closer.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:13 pm

Rhea chuckled slightly and leaned into Ronan's shoulder, taking in his scent. Rhea sighed happily and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:19 pm

Ronan smiled and rested his head on Rhea's. "I can't wait till the villages merge...then we can see each other all the time..." he smiled "I don't have to watch you disappear back to where you belong and I don't have to stay where I belong" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:20 pm

"Ya," Rhea smiled, "Me too,"
Rhea grabbed Ronan's hand and squeezed it gentley.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Ronan squeezed it back "Hey Rhea...just a general..personal question...do you mind?" he asked gently
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:25 pm

Rhea shrugged, "Sure go ahead," Rhea said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Ronan smiled "What..do you think about kids?" he asked gently "Like...do you ever want some of your own?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Rhea laughed,
"Thats a little out of the blue," Rhea smiled, "But of course! Who doesn't want kids?"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:08 pm

Ronan chuckled "I don't know who wouldn't, I just know some don't.." he smiled "They don't know what they miss" he smiled and nuzzled her hair slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Rhea looked up and his with a silly grin,
"C'mon Ronan! did you even have to ask? I love everything! Shove a bug in my face and I'll kiss it instead of scream," Rhea chuckled, "but I agree with you...Those people do miss out,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading post
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next