HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trading post

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Trading post - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:28 pm

Ronan laughed "Now that is unusual..I would scream" he chuckled and then laughed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Rhea laughed,
"So why'd you ask the question? What were you thinking about to make you ask?" Rhea asked although she knew the answer and hid her grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:38 pm

Ronan looked at her a little nervous. He had a habit for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. "Um..I was thinking of...the..future" he smiled at her "If I would ever have kids with that special someone...what they would be like..." he smiled shyly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Rhea laughed and squeezed Ronan's hand, "Is something wrong?" Rhea asked noticing his nervousness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:42 pm

Ronan chuckled "no..nothing's wrong. I couldn't be happier actually...I just..I don't want to say the wrong thing..I seem to have a talent for it" he laughed remembering times they had talked before
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:50 pm

Rhea chuckled, "It's fine, I getting over it," Rhea laughed sticking out her tongue for a second and pulling it back in quickly as she expected Malek to pop up and tell her to pull her tongue back in. "What now?" Rhea asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:54 pm

Ronan laughed "Well good, between that and me learning when to hold my tongue maybe we can avoid more awkward moments" he laughed "hmm what now...? well.." he listened to the rain pattering on the roof. "I couldn't send a beautiful young lady such as yourself home in the rain. However it would be a crime for me to rob you of a restful night...so if you wish..you may use my bed in the back room over there and I will sleep in the wagon so you are not distrubed.." he said questioningly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:56 pm

"I don't wanna kick you out of youe own shop," Rhea laughed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Ronan laughed and gently kissed her on the cheek. He wanted to stay with her in the shop with all his heart. But that would be pushing it and he knew it. He just smiled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:13 pm

Rhea closed her eyes, and yawned,
"I think im too tired to move," Rhea laughed rubbing her eyes and slowly standing up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Ronan laughed and quick as a wink scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. He gently set her down and pulled the covers over her. He smiled and kissed her forehead gently. "I love you" he whispered before disappearing out the back door to the wagon to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:49 pm

Rhea smiled and pulled the blanet up under her chin and quickly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 pm

(outside in the wagon)

Ronan climbed into the wagon and pulled some more blankets onto the floor where his bed had used to sit. He wouldn't have told her that he didn't have a bed in there. He was tough he could rough it. He yawned and settled down on the hard wagon floor. He tried to get comfortable and thought of Rhea. How beautiful she was, how sweet and caring. Funny and...amazing. He sighed and tried to close his eyes but all he saw was her face. After awhile he just layed there staring at the roof of the wagon listening to the patter of the rain on it, wishing Rhea was sleeping beside him. 'in time...give it time...patience' he thought. Sometime in the late night early morning he finally drifted off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:34 pm

Rhea woke up in the early morning and rubbed her tired eyes. Rhea stood up and Zaric looked up at her tiredly
~What are you doing?~ Zaric asked tiredly,
~Just gonna check on Ro~ Rhea said Zaric grumbled and fell back asleep. Rhea tied up her hair and stepped outside.

---> to the wagon

Rhea walked over to the wagon and looked inside,
"Why didn't he tell me he had no bed," Rhea grumbled and stepped inside, sitting next to him and playing with his hair. Laughing slightly when he snored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:39 pm

Ronan had a dream that Rhea had come to see him. He tried to stay asleep, clinging to the dream. It felt so real he could even feel her playing with his hair. He snored slightly and shifted on the hard floor. His hands felt someone beside him and started to wrap around her leg. Suddenly his eyes flew open and he let go almost jumping back. "Rhea" he said surprised, but with a huge silly grin on his face. "Uh uh sorry about" he thought about his hands wandering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Rhea burst out laughing,
"Im so sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," Rhea laughed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:46 pm

Ronan smiled as she laughed. "No reality was much better than my dream" he grinned "Who else gets to be woken up by an angel?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:51 pm

Rhea rolled her eyes and smiled,
"Thanks," Rhea grinned, returning to playing with his hair, "Why didn't you tell me you had no bed in here?" Rhea asked,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Ronan relaxed back down and smiled as she played with hair. It felt good. He just smiled at her. "Because you wouldn't have let me sleep out here if you had known" he said quietly "And I wanted you to have the bed"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:58 pm

"No, You're right I wouldn't have let you sleep out her," Rhea growled playfully and kissed him on the cheek, "You soo silly, If I had known I would have shared the bed,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Ronan chuckled. "See? I guessed it. And I would have been glad to share it....but...I didn't want to push anything...ruin anything" he said gently and brushed her cheek with his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:09 pm

Rhea chuckled, "Only if anything more happened then sleeping would I freak," Rhea laughed, "But you dont always have to worry abotu me," Rhea said moving next to Ronan and snuggling into his side, "Id prefer it if you weren't alway so careful, I want to know that your enjoying it as much as I am," Rhea laughed again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Ronan chuckled and then smiled as she snuggled next to him. He gently pulled her closer and sighed. "Ok I'll try..and don't worry you can rest assured that I am enjoying this as much as you" he smiled and gave her a peck on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:16 pm

Rhea smiled and turned to kiss him back, her hands lay on his shoulders and she pulled him closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:20 pm

Ronan looked at her as she turned to kiss him back and she was almost on top of him. He smiled and gently pulled her closer. He kissed her and his hands gently wandered along her back. "Defiantly better than my dream" he smiled and kissed her jaw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading post
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next