HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trading post

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Trading post - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:55 pm

"He ok? Normally he gobles those down" Ronan commented and continued carving out a little horse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:58 pm

Rhea frowned again,
"Yeah I know..." Zaric rolled onto his back so Rhea could rub his tummy. "I guess he is a little mad at you," Rhea chuckled, "He hasn't seen you in a while..."

Last edited by Mayxa on Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Ronan frowned and set down his tools and came over and rubbed Zaric's belly "I'm sorry little guy, I guess i've been kinda focused haven't I?" he looked up into Rhea's eyes "sorry" he said softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:02 pm

"It's okay," Rhea said kissing him on the forehead, Zaric stretched his head up to lick Ronan's chin,
"Guess he forgives you," Rhea smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:04 pm

"Good" he grinned and slipped him another piece of jerky whistling innocently "So what you been up to my dear?" he asked as he gave her a quick kiss and then walked over to his carving tools.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Zaric took the second piece of Jerky and gobbled it down happily, jumping off Rhea's lap to rub against Ronan's legs.
"Oh, This and That," Rhea said continuing painting the block, "I'm getting so lazy," Rhea chuckled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Ronan laughed and patted the little fox. "We just need to find you a job" he smiled "hmm how about planting a little specialty garden? We could sell what we don't eat at the market"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Rhea glanced up at Ronan
"Really...?" Rhea asked, you could hear the excitement in her voice, "That would be so much fun," Rhea smiled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:14 pm

Ronan nodded "If you would like, there is plenty of open ground. You could talk with Mika about it. I'm sure she would be fine with it" he smiled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:10 pm

Ronan stopped for a moment and listened. "Hey do you hear that? Sound like drums. I think the pow-wow is starting" she said excitedly. He grabbed his fiddle (I don't remember what he had sorry Razz) and whistled for Tasha. "Ready for a party me dear?" he asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:37 am

--------------Outside--------->

Dragging and trying to support the man, Ronan brought the man up the steps and into the trading post. Then laying him out on the bed in the back he frowned at the man's wet clothes. He sighed and finding an old pair of his own clothes he changed the man's clothes and then covered him with a blanket. He left him to wake up while he cataloged the shop's inventory, checking in on the man every few minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avanis The grey wolf

Avanis The grey wolf

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:41 am

---------- still passed out-------->
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:47 am

OOC: you can post how he is passed out for however long you want, hours, whatever, then in that post have him wake up and see ronan Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avanis The grey wolf

Avanis The grey wolf

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:56 am

OCC: well he has been awake for few days, meaning he needs to be passed out for long time Razz i think, or you just can get a mediceine/spell or smthing to get him up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:57 am

OOC: Hmm well ronan can slow down time, but he can't speed it up lol so um..*finds smelling salts lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avanis The grey wolf

Avanis The grey wolf

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:00 pm

OCC: okey lets continue this in few hours i really need to run okey.... and thanks for finding my character Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:02 pm

OOC: your welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avanis The grey wolf

Avanis The grey wolf

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:29 am

after 2 days of sleep avanis wakes up and finds him self in a room on a bed, first thing he felt was he is realy hungry, so he tries to get up but his legs fails him and he falls, after of a strugle he lifts him up to the bed and asks if some one here

"hello, any one here? may the owner of this house please respond!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:54 am

Ronan had continually checked in on the man but since he seemed to not be running a fever or be ill. So he let him sleep. After a day or so Ronan decided to walk around outside for a bit. He came running back in when he heard yelling coming from the Trading Post. "I'm here" he said quickly as he came in. He quickly helped the man up onto his feet again. "Actually this isn't a house" he chuckled slightly "It's a trading post" he said as he helped the man back onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:41 pm

---------------> From No Where...

Rhea smiled when she saw the Trading post, She had missed the familiar sights of Vanahoon from almost the second she and Ronan had started their travels. Rhea walked up to the door, smiling softly. Everything was exactly the same.
"Knock knock!" Rhea called as she opened the door and stepped inside. "Ro?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:48 pm

The man had collapsed again and fallen back asleep. Ronan shook his head and sighed. He went back to cataloging his supplies when he heard a familiar melodious voice. He smiled and came out of the store room and behind the counter. "I'm sorry miss, we are all out of pinatas and single men" he said with a smirk remembering their first memories here when Bardon had come into his shop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Rhea giggled and walked over to the counter leaning over it and kissing him on the lips.
Zaric bounded into the shop after Rhea and jumped about happily,
~Missed everything?~ Rhea asked Zaric and he gave a hearty bark. Rhea turned back to Ronan
"So, What where you up to before i dropped by?" Rhea asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:00 pm

He grinned and kissed her back, gently holding the back of her head. "I'm so glad I met you" he said softly and stroked the side of her face. "Hmm? Oh, I was coming back to the house when I found a man washed up on the beach" he said in a surprised tone. "He's in the back. Still unconscious" he sighed. He smiled as Zaric barked. Tossing him a piece of jerky. He laughed and twirled slightly as he picked up some cans to put up in the shelves. "Happy to be home love?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Rhea frowned slightly at the news of the man who had washed up on the beach.
"Is he hurt?" Rhea asked.
Rhea watched at Ronan throw a piece of Jerky to Zaric. Landing right in front of his feet. Rhea only had to blink and the piece was gone. Rhea sighed and then smiled at Ronan,
"Of course!" Rhea said walked around the counter and standing next to Ronan and putting her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:12 pm

He smiled as she put her arms around him. He sighed and relaxed into them for a moment. "Nay, not much, a few scratches. But I bandaged them up. Nothin to worry bout." he said in a slight Scottish accent with a smile. He turned and put his hands on her hips. "And ye? How are you finding life?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading post
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next