HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Forest

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:47 am

"It is like" he trailed off and then smiled when she bumped against him. He chuckled a bit nervously but had a kinda silly grin which he quickly tried to hide "no problem" he nodded "ah as I was saying it is kinda like that except with water..it just goes on and on." He quickly put an arm around her and pulled her closer and then let go. "Sorry there was another branch" he explained and then looked ahead instead of at her dazzling eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:13 am

"Sounds Pretty." She said. Zirean didn't realize how much time had passed. It was getting darker out. She frowned, and looked down, "I only have a while longer." She said sadly, "Then I won't be able to understand you." she said instead "Tonight is the last night. Then I have a few weeks till I go through it again." Zirean looked at him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:54 pm

Laohu considered and smiled "Well I will still walk with you if that is ok. You remember me in wolf form right. You know I would never hurt you. May I accompany you this evening around the forest?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:02 pm

She nodded "I remember, but yes I would like that, even if I'm in wolf form." The sun set and she was half tempted to run away until she was in her wolf form. But she stayed put and took off her bow and arrows. Her cloak, and her two daggers. When she was done the moon was slowly rising.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:39 pm

He smiled and then gently took her bows and daggers for her. Watching in a little embarrassed awe as she transformed into the most beautiful wolf he could imagine. He knelt down and stroked her fur and then looked back up at the moon. He grinned and threw his head back in a wolf like howl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:53 pm

She barked at him happily. She wagged her tail happily and stared up at him while she sat there. Zirean went to his side and sat down next to him. She just felt happiness all over with her ears pricked forward she just couldn't help but smile on the inside.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:18 am

Arya sighed inside as she leaned closer to Phoenix' neck to avoid a branch. She missed Malek. Nobody to talk to, nobody whisper in her ear, no warm arms around her... She blinked her eyes and shook these thoughts off. She was surprised she felt like that... she had been alone so long. But with last few months she had got used to have somebody to love next to her. Again she remembered Kuruk's brown eyes. He was sure feeling even worse. But he knew Ty was ok... Malek was alone, there was nobody to help him, an she didn't know when he was or what he was doing. She shook her head. 'He'll be alright. i know he will.'
She pushed Phoenix in faster gait. Suddenly, pain flashed through her tattoo. She screamed and let go of Phoenix' mane. Horse reared, frightened of her scream, and she fell off. As she looked up, she saw horse canter away.
"Phoenix!" she called, horse slowered his gait and looked back, but then snorted and took off again. Arya hit ground.
"Dangit" she groaned and rubbed her arm. Blood was flowing down on her arm and her sleeve was wet. She groaned again as pain grew stronger, but then it started to fade again. She managed to get up, although she had to grab from closes trunk to stay on foot. Slowly she started to walk towards Vandecar, bitting her lip every step.

-------------Arya's house in Vandecar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:30 am

Kuruk was painting Trigger and getting his beaded headband together when he heard a shrill scream. Triggers head popped up and his did as well. "Arya" He said immediately. ~Trigger stay here~ He demanded of the horse and ran as fast as he could leaping over rocks and logs. His moccasined feet hitting the bare ground as he ran as fast as he could. He came to a halt by a tree as he saw Arya hobbling. "Arya?" He looked at her as concerned filled his big caring brown eyes. "Are you ok?" He asked walking forward to her offering her a strong hand.

50% Elf Ice Bending Morphing Ability to speak with animals
Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:39 am

Arya tried to smile but it turned into a grimace as new pain attack flashed through her tattoo.
"I'm ok" she said and took his hand thankfully.
"I just fell"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:42 am

"You are mighty tenced up for just falling" He said as he wrapped one arm around her waist to giver her support and held on to her hand with the other. He let out a dove cry as Triggers pounding hooves came thundering through the forest. He leaped over a fallen tree and stopped in front of them and snorted. His half painted body was a bit sweaty. "How about a lift. might be a bit easier. Where did Phoenix go?" He asked concerned

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:44 am

Arya felt much safer with his strong arm around her waist and breathed deeply. She shook her head "I don't know, something made him crazy... he has never been like this before. A lift would be welcome" she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:46 am

"Do you think you could saftly get back to your cabin with Trigger beneath you? Or would you like to go with me then go look for Phoenix?" he asked with haste. He didn't want her to get hurt again.

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:50 am

Arya took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a second
"I'm getting better already... but I need to get back someway indeed" she looked at him not sure what to say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:53 am

He softly put a hand on either side of her hip and with ease lifted her up onto triggers bare back. "He'll listen...just lead him back to the house. I'll go find Phoenix, he's out there alone" He said thoughtfully and morphed into a large blue roan and in a dead run headed out in the direction of the hoof prints. 'be careful he though...' ~Take care of her-don't let anything happen to her~ he demanded of trigger as he disappeared

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:58 am

Arya smiled.
"Thanks. You've been very kind."
She looked as he took off and then at beautiful horse she was sitting on. She patted his neck and admired colour of his fur.
She gently kicked him and he took away with soft gallop. Arya interlaced her fingers with his hair to not fall off again.

---------arya's house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:02 am

Kuruk in horse form trotted through the forest his ears surfing the air for sounds of a horse. Finally he spotted him in a field sweating and panting. He snorted and morphed back into his human form. ~Phoenix~ He said talking to the horse ~Arya is ok, she's with Trigger on her way back to her house....lets head back there as well~ he said carefully approaching him with an open palm. The horse sweaty let him close. ~I'm going to mount you now, together lets go check on her, ok~ He said very softly. He swung up and even through his leather pants he could feel the horses warmth. He urged him forward and in a slow trot made their way out of the forest. When they were out then walked to the house. He wanted the horse to be cooled off and not to warm when he got there.

................Arya's house

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:14 pm

The hours flew by while walking in the forest. Nothing had happened during the night. She felt relieved. Soon the sun started to rise and she Morphed back into herself again. She walked over to Laohu and said "Thanks for holding my things." She said smiling.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:09 pm

Laohu was happy to walk with her and watch the stars. He smiled as the sun rose and she morphed back into the beautiful woman she was. He handed her her things. "My pleasure, any time." He looked out over the valley. "You planning on staying here?" he asked in a quiet voice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:03 pm

She nodded at his question and answered "Someone's gotta keep the kid safe." She said refering to Mika's son. She smiled at him loving every minute she was spending with him. Putting her bow and arrows around her shoulders. And her belt around her waist.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:13 pm

He nodded and laughed "Although I think that dragon has a good handle on it. Ever thought of settling down? Having kids?" he asked casually as he picked a flower and fiddled with the petals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:15 pm

"Yeah, I guess he dose." she added to his question "No, never really thought about it. Mostly my Parents deaths keep haunting me and return to my thoughts. It never quits, it's like there begging me to seek revenge on them."She said a little embarrased that she'd never thought about having kids before.
She didn't really have a normal life a girl would have. Considering the recent events she really didn't want to think about it. "What about you? What do you have planned?" She asked trying to change the subject.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:29 am

"Me? I've wandered all my life" he laughed at himself. "I never dared to hope I would have a chance" for a moment his eyes rose and they connected with hers. Then he looked away blushing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:39 pm

(Sorry got bored, I edited it)
She held her breath as his eyes met with hers for a minute she said after he turned "I believe you would have a chance.......a good one." She said quietly just enough so that he could hear her. She smiled and blushed. They were close to the back of the barn she could see it through the dense brush, and twigs. Zirean looked towards the direction, she would have to face reality sooner or later.
When she looked she had a major flash back she froze with fear.
She heard the screams of her dying parents as flaming boards crashed down on them. Revenge troops every where, with their wolves close. Zirean and Mithous ran fast trying not to drop the heavy sword. The wolves called and howled close behind them. She tripped over a raised root and cried out. A wolf had caught up to them and growled at her. Other wolves surrounded them in a tight circle. Mithous shook in fear unable to help his friend.
Just as they thought they were helpless about a dozen arrows fired shooting down the wolves. When the wolves were defeated several strangers climbed down out of the trees. They wore green and grey clothes there hoods were up so she didn't know who they were. Zirean pushed herself backwards away from them.
The leader held his hand up and bent down to her level. He said to her "Don't be afraid Zirean Re'Chest, you are safe now. We will protect you, and teach you. You will live with me now, I knew your parents, they were good friends." He paused and added "The other's are taking care of the bandits....come let us go home." He said giving her a hand and she took it.

Zirean blinked and shook her head looking around confused. 'what just happened' She asked herself. Suddenly realizing she was sitting on the forest floor.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:01 am

After writing the note for Tyler he decided to go for a walk, in his bear form. He scrounged through the forest floor with his nose low. He caught a scent of a potato root. He began digging grunting deeply as he did.
How he missed having someone to hold, tylers scent and smile.

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:30 pm

She blinked but before she could get up she had another flash back.
"GET HIM!" Yelled the man behind her, she was on Mithous and she had her hood up. "Come on! Get him! What are you afraid OF!" the man kept yelling at his men. She felt a sharp sudden pain in her left shoulder from behind. Zirean bent down across Mithous's neck.
She blacked out then woke again finding herself on the ground infront of a fire. A dark figure was standing next to her with his hood up. She didn't understand it. The figure put a finger towards of what should've been his mouth but it was just dark. She took that as a sign to be quiet. Then he took his glove off and pressed his hand against the backside of her neck. Then he spoke in a language she didn't understand. Suddenly Zirean felt a searing pain so thick she screamed in agony and tried to pull away. He held her still. Mithous screamed at the same time. Then she went black............

Zirean blinked and found out that she was crying. Her neck was tingling, but only slightly. She breathed heavily sweat beading down her forehead. She grabbed her knees and pulled them to her chest tightly. "I don't understand it." She whispered.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest   

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next