Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
+13
Trevon
Elijah
Matthaios
Freight
Sefiroso
Wakai-Tomodashi-2
bancam_20
Shaira
Tyler
Kuruk
aryen
Shur'tugal
Laohu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:37 pm

Zirean quickly went to her saddle bag and pulled out a piece of cloth. She wrapped it tightly suddenly feeling tired she leaned on Mithous.
~You ok?~ Mithous asked.
~Yeah I'm fine, Just feel alittle tired that's all.~ She said and added ~It'll just take awhile for this one to heal. Lux could've picked a better spot.~ Zirean said angrily. ~Sorry just angry for being foolish.~ She said gritting her teeth because a shot of pain went up her arm.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:41 pm

((waiting till Ty gets back))

Mal walked over to the woman and placed a hand on her shoulder, gently.
"Hey you alright? I saw you wincing a bit back there...."He trailed off, thinking about her reaction to the blade.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:58 pm

She turned around and tried to smile "Uh....Yeah. I'm fine"
Zirean thought 'Whatever you do don't tell him the truth about who you are.' She had to keep her secret, she couldn't tell everyone......no matter how nice they are. It just wasn't right for everyone to know.
"Just some bad memories with that blade. That's all." She said keeping a straight face. Mithous pricked his ears up watching Malek cautiously ~If he pushes too hard at questions I'll get rid of him.~ He commented to Zirean willingly.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:08 pm

He cocked an eyebrow slightly, then his face softened.
"You've seen that blade before?" He asked, hoping it wasn't a personal question.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:22 pm

She looked at him and said "yes.......they meaning the.....Revenge...threatened me with that.......blade several times infact." She looked away trying to remember what had happened.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:27 pm

He put a gentle hand on her shoulder and turned her around to look at her face.
"I'm sorry. I...I know how you feel...." He let her go and turned away, feeling the pain hit his heart once again.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:37 pm

She shrugged "I guess being a Ranger dosn't help that much either. But It has it's advantages." Zirean smiled proudly not mentioning that she was a Shadow Rider either.
Though it was hard keeping so many secrets she would just have to find her way around them without revieling too much information.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:18 am

He nodded, not much of a smile showing on his face.
"I understand." He sighed slightly and let his eyes close, letting his head hang a bit. Something about this girl was almost....familiar and depressing for him. He couldn't figure out what but she seemed like an old friend somehow.....
He looked back up at her, looking at her eyes.
"Since you know so much about this blade," He began, patting the dagger in it's sheath. ", would you like to have it?"
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:08 pm

She backed away startled at his question "Nnnoo! I mean No, you should hold on to it. It may come in handy some day." Zirean bumped into Mithous while backing away from the blade.
~Sorry.~ She mumbled to Mithous.
~Just say the word, and I'll get him away from you.~ Mithous said to her laying his ears back firmly.
~No it's alright, I just can't tell him that's all. I'll make sure of that.~ She said sternly.
"Sorry, for snapping at you. But no. I think you should hold on to it.~ Zirean said calmly.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:36 pm

He cocked his head a little as she backed away from him, almost as if he had threatened her.
"Ook. Sorry if I said something wrong..." He apologized, fiddling with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:49 pm

"That's ok...." She said rubbing her hand where the pain had come back. Her arm started to go numb a little bit. Her teeth tightened again, but she relaxed and straightened her arm to her side. Mithous watched always ready for anything.
"It's not your falt. It's what the blade's made of that scares me." She said softly.
~Watch it. Don't reviel too much information.~ Mithous warned.
~I won't, or I'll try not to.~ Zirean said.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:58 pm

"Made of?" He looked at the blade that was sheathed and thought for a second. What could it possibly be made of that could scare anyone, let alone her?
He pulled it out, seeing her clench her teeth out of the corner of his eye as he pulled it out to examine it. He saw as she backed away a little from the blade and put it back so that he wouldn't frighten her more.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:17 pm

She hesitated and stepped back when he examined the blade. Seeing it once more made her shiver. Quickly relaxing as he put it away.
"That......you'll have to find out for yourself......" She said not wanting to say anything more about the wreched blade. "Though it'll take time, and patience." Now she was speaking in riddles. Another shot of pain brought her to remind her who and what she was.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:21 pm

He looked up at her with a mixed expression. Some of it confusion some of it unsureness.
Tsume pawed at Mal's leg and whined.
~Malek, I'm hungry!~ He complained.
~Stop complaining, Tsume. You know how to hunt. Go get your own food. I'm..talking. Ok?~ The pup sighed and ran off. Malek watched him as he run off, seeing that he was nearly as tall as his father now.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:01 pm

~What should I do now Mithous? He'll come to conclusions sooner or later...~ Zirean asked him as she watched the blade carefully.
~Hmmmm, Don't trust him just yet. Let him figure it out for himself. That'll give you time to get to know him and him you. I'll be better for both of you.~ She looked at him sternly and said
"What's the one thing wolves fear most?" She asked him a riddle. It would almost be impossible for him to slove. "And think legendary wolves." Zirean added getting up on her horse and riding off. She didn't look back,but instead cantered Mithous deeper into the woods.
(sorry just seemed to fit :-))
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:37 pm

He listened to her question, then watched as she rode away, as if she had just spit in his face disgust. He thought about the question for a minute. He knew a lot about wolves, but what did they fear the most?
"What is she...." He trailed off and looked at his dagger, then thought about her hand. The way she winced when she gave it back to him, when he pulled it out.....
"Silver?"
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:59 pm

Zirean road a ways off and turned Mithous around to look at Malek. Hiding in the brush a few hundred feet away she heard him whisper.
"Silver?" But it sounded more like a question.....like he wasn't exactly sure of himself.
Zirean narrowed her eyes ~How did he find out so fast?!~ She asked Mithous.
~I don't know but he still dosn't know that you're a werewolf. That's at least a plus.~ Mithous snorted softly, as he scrapped his hoof in the dirt.
~Shhhh! I don't want him to hear us just yet! I want to see his reaction if he dose figure it out.~
They sat there and waited in the shadows of the forest.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:02 pm

He turned towards a bush as he heard something.
"Ah must've been a bird." He turned back to his blade and sat down on a cold boulder, looking at the blade carefully.
"I know alot about wolves, but I've never really heard of one being afraid of silver...." Then he thought about the girl.
"Wait a minute! She isn't a wolf so why should I be saying this?!" He said to himself outloud. He shook his head like he had just seen something stupid.
"Ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:08 pm

She almost wanted to laugh at his question but she kept quiet knowing that any sound would carry over to him if the wind was right. During her training her Master had taught her how to keep absolutly quiet even in the most dire situation.
Though this was dire, it was more like friendly spying. Mithous listened to the surrounding sounds with his ears up and alert. The Revenge troops were bound to have more knifes made by now, so at any given time she should be ready.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:12 pm

He sighed and sheathed it, standing up and looking around for Tsume.
"Now where is that pup...." He turned slightly towards the bush where he had heard the noise and saw something black. It looked like a horse's ear. He squinted his eyes and took step forward, but then Tsume began barking behind him, bounding right into him.
"Ow Tsume! Watch it!" He scolded the pup.
~Sorry...~ The pup lowered his head and put his ears back, backing up a little bit.
Mal bent down and pet his head, scuffling his head hair.
~You're a good wolf, just like your father.~
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:24 pm

Realizing that Mithous had almost been spotted, she moved him back even more to another bush. This was one of her tatics though sometimes it failed. Usually if you kept really quiet it worked wonderfully.
Without saying and while the man was distracted with his wolf. Zirean moved Mithous Under a low branch and pushed herself up. Barely making any noise since all her weapons were on Mithous except her daggers which were around her waist.
Climbing from branch to branch Zirean made it to where she just hovered over the man named Malek. From here she would have a better view, but since the leavs were just coming in it was hard to blend in. Black was very good at confusing the eyes, especially durning the night.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:32 pm

~Tsume, you are a handful, you crazy pup.~ He smiled to the wolf pup and stood up. He thought about when he had Toboe, the night he died, everything. Tears began swelling up as he remembered the last night with his loyal and faithful pup. He sat down on the same boulder and put his face in his hands, not paying any attention to his surroundings. He wouldn't even know if someone snuck up on him right now. He didn't care. He just wanted to be alone....or with someone he loved....
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:42 pm

She watched him from a lower branch crouching, Zirean waited for a few minutes before speaking.
"Do you really want to know what I am?" She asked Malek looking down at his back. Not moving from her spot she waited for his reaction.
~What are you doing?!~ Mithous said to her angerly.
~I'm going to tell him. I might as well as trust these villagers...............with my life.~Zirean said seriously.
~Though if one betrays you.....he/she will have his or her head! Do you understand!?~ Mithous said angerly.
~Yes.....Though I'll take time for them to get used to the idea....~ She said turning her attention back to Malek.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:47 pm

He jumped from his spot, falling to his knees"when he heard a voice above him. He pulled out his dagger and stood up, spinning to face where he heard the voice.
"Who's there?!" He thought the voice was familiar, but he wasn't sure.
"Come out now or I'll....I'll...I'll come after you!" He stuttered, shaking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Rolling her eyes, she decided to get down though she winced when he pulled the dagger out.
Adjusting her self so that she was on the bottom branch. Zirean tightly gripped the branch with her leggs letting her upper half drop so that she was facing him upside down. Her long hair hung out of her face and her cloak covered her back.
"I said do you really want to know what I am?" Zirean said as Mithous trotted up protectively.
~Easy, it's alright.~ She said hopefully being a bit scared of the knife.
She loosened her leggs and did a backwards summersalt so that she faced him. Straightening her hair out she looked at him then the knife. Her chest pounded from the fear of the knife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next