HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Elsa

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:23 pm

{if she didn't love you..she wouldn't have come back. That does not mean that you are right for the other. She can't stay, you can't have her leaving...all it means is that she does love..} Elsa wrote quickly then showed him but didn't let him have the notebook yet. {Perhaps you must observe the person you like more closely...see if they have problems with commitment..before you become to emotion..} she tried to figure out how to spell it {emotionallly? emotionally involved} she wrote out and then showed him, blinking slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:27 pm

He read what she showed him, but wouldn't let him have the book yet. When she did, he knew what to say.
{I understand. But...Arya and I have been engaged since December, and we've known each other since the day I came here. Which was almost two years ago....} He sighed and thought for a second, then wrote down in a hurry almost.
{If she really wanted to be married, would she have left two days before her own wedding?} He handed her the notebook and watched a bird fly by, landing in the branches overhead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:32 pm

{Did she ever tell you about herself? Really about herself? When exactly she was born?} she wrote slowly. She had seen something familiar about Arya's face..something she just couldn't shake. She had seen a painting once. Made decades before her time. It was of a royal knight. The knight's name had been Arya Susy. The painting was in honor of her loyal service. It had been found in some ruins and brought to the library in Ireland. She sighed knowing he would think her crazy {I've seen her before} she wrote simply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:36 pm

He thought about her question and nodded.
{You're right. She's older than she looks. She told me she's over 10,000 years old. I think. Something like that.} He thought but couldn't remember. Maybe the booze was getting to his head.
{All I know is that she is really old. And that...she is part of the organization called the Eagles. She's a spy....I can't live with that. I can't live knowing my fiance is the enemy....} He practically tossed the book back to Elsa and almost threw his head back, hitting the tree hard.

Last edited by bancam_20 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:40 pm

She caught the book and sighed. Maybe it was time to talk about something else. She ripped off the page and crumpled it up and tossed it aside. She looked around. {do you like horses?} she asked and wrote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:42 pm

He watched her throw the paper and looked down at what she wrote and laughed.
{Yeah I love horses. Had a few when I was younger but...lost 'em in a horrible fire....} He said sadly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:45 pm

{Oh..I'm sorry} she thought for a moment. Everything with him seemed to be linked to a bad memory. {Um..you like sheep?} she asked suddenly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:47 pm

He saw her expression after she apologized and half smiled.
{[i[Hey it's alright. Not your fault.[/i]} He had to chuckle at the question about sheep.
{Sheep, eh? Well I like them but they don't seem to like me much.} He laughed and remembered the last time he had tried to even touch a sheep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:49 pm

She smiled and laughed slightly {Well...I want to start a small sheep herd. I don't mind being a shepherd, long days out with the sheep. I can't hear anyway} she smiled and shrugged. {Do you want to ride out with me and help me get a few ewes and rams?} she asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:52 pm

{Sure! I'd be glad to help.} He grinned at the thought of riding out. First time since the snow melted.
{When were you thinking about going?} He asked her, watching the sun rise directly above them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Elsa looked around. {Well I don't know any of the horses yet..} she said raising her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:55 pm

{[i}Well...[/i]} He said as he stood up, offering a hand to Elsa.
{I could introduce you to all of them. Well, to the ones I know.} He chuckled and looked at the horses. He only knew about two or three of them, but none of them were his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Elsa stood up as well with the help of his hand and followed him to the stallion pastures. She giggled and skipped a tiny bit.

----------Stallion pastures-------->
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:39 am

Can he just forget? Just forget about all we went through... together...

Arya got up and checked Espero. Cat had traveled in Phoenix's saddle bag,
but this sure wasn't a good place for him in that condition. But Arya
had no other chance. Espero had been hit with dagger while they
were escaping from prison, and the wound was quite terrible. Arya was
worried about him. She couldn't get mind contact, and Espo was very
weak. Tomorrow she would got to village and ask Mika what to do.

After cleaning Espo's wound, Arya leaned her back against a tree. It was
still raining. She and Phoenix had stopped after riding around for
about an hour. Arya was blinded, so she let Phoenix lead her wherever
horse wanted to go. They had stopped beside the pond where Malek once
had said she was beautiful. And asked her to marry him.
Had Malek thought Arya just... left him..? After all those times Arya had told
him how much she had loved him? And after all those times she hadn't
said anything, just looked in his eyes and knew he would understand?
If you only knew how much I...

-
(for you guys to understand better what's going on)

About a few days before her wedding, Arya had went to town in the other side of the forest to collect her dead mother's white wedding dress from her aunt. She had left Malek a note, what she now knew he would never see.
Two days after she had left Vandehoon, she had reached the village and rented a room in local tavern. Ofcourse, she had fallen asleep peacefully as usually.
Next morning she had woken up with her hands tied and unable to use her powers.
A man had came to talk to her. He told Arya about his two brothers who had been killed in Vandahoon by local villagers. He wanted information about village and it's people to attack it. When he noticed scars, what were left from the tattoo what once had cursed Arya's life, his eyes widened - and since that day he started to torture her. Every night hot metal was pressed against Arya's skin until she screamed and pleaded - begged for mercy. But as man asked his regular questions, she pressed her lips together, and tears on her cheeks ran down without any more noise.
He and man traveled to another village. Arya was under the influence of drugs what man gave her, so she didn't know where they were.
But one night man forgot to give her poison what decreased her powers. Arya managed to burn ropes around her wrists and escape.About two weeks later she reached Vandecar.

-

...how much I love you.
As Arya's shirt got wet, scars on her back started bleeding. She got up
and walked to the bank of the pond. Without thinking anything, she
walked straight into the water. She stopped when water reached almost her waist.
"Why...?" she cried out. This was first word after leaving Malek's hut
"Why..."

All these weeks in prison, all that pain what cracked her heart into two, had been too much for her.
Girl's sharp voice had caught Phoenix' attention. Stallion neighed and pranced slightly.
"Shh Phoenix... it's ok" Arya whispered automatically. Heavy raindrops hit
her skin and bounced back from the water surface. Arya's body started
to shake slightly as emotions she couldn't keep took over her mind.
She stood there, almost until the rain stopped and first sunbeams of new
day peeked from behind the horizon, lighting up the sky. Slightly
sobbing, she headed back to Phoenix, leaving a blood trace behind. She
curled up near him on the ground, tears still running down on her face.
Her body slightly twitched but then relaxed, as her breathing slowed
and her eyes slowly closed.

A few hours later, Phoenix got nervous. His ears flickered and he snorted, slightly nudging
sleeping girl with his nose. Arya didn't react. Her breathing was very
slow and her pulse very faint. Her forehead was very warm.
Not giving up, stallion reared and neighed loudly, thumping ground with his hooves. Still nothing.
Phoenix reared again and pulled the reins - as Arya hadn't tied him up very
well, he easily got free. Briefly she nuzzled unconscious girl again,
then he turned around and galloped into forest.
As Malek was person her trusted most beside Arya, and his hut was place Arya most often had been, there was no questioning about where he was heading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:32 pm

((fyi, Tesla is D'Heiren's spirit animal, and is a small, cream tabby cat, as per the pic in my sig.))

Tesla stalked silently through the woods in the dark, watching, listening, and smelling for signs of prey or other predators. although she was only a little cat, she moved among the trees as though she was a tigeress. suddenly, she stopped and sniffed the air suspiciously. ~there's a human out here?~ she thought, ~i'd have thought there wouldnt be any this far out, and this late at night...~ moving cautiously, she picked her way toward the scent, suspicious that it might be the revenge or one of the shadow riders Zirean had talked about. she passed a half-empty bottle, and sniffed at it, then drew back sharply. ~ugh. liquor.~ continuing on into a semi-clear space, she noticed 2 things. one was a crumpled piece of paper, the other was a female human, lying on the ground as though asleep. after satisfying herself that there was no smell of dogs, she approached slowly. picking up the paper in her teeth, she carried it with her and set it down nearby where she could keep an eye on it. ~um...human?~ she asked, on the off chance that this human was able to speak to her, ~wake up?~ she sniffed at the woman's face, realizing that this "sleep" was not a good one. gently, she batted the human's nose with her paw. ~wake up...,~ she willed, ~come on...~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:02 pm

(( k Wink Espero is Arya's spirit animal - he's a black cat Very Happy ))

Espero yawned and opened his eyes. Only thing he could see was darkness. He could smell Arya's faint strawberry scent and... another cat? Espero blinked his eyes. That was unexpected.
Carefully he moved himself and felt pain flash through his shoulder. Even more carefully he tried to get out from the thing that he knew was one of Arya's saddle bags. Finally he succeeded and stuck his head out of it. First thing he saw was Arya lying a little further - there was no sign of Phoenix. Second thing was a small tabby cat sitting beside her.
~Hey!!~
He tried to get out of the saddle bag, but fell down. His shoulder still hurt badly.
~Arya?!~ he tired to get contact with her, but couldn't hear or feel anything. ~Arya~ he tried again, but got no reply. He turned to small cat sitting nearby and tried to look a bit better than he felt.
~Excuse me, miss, but have you got any information of her condition?~ he asked politely, slightly bowing his head. Although his voice was straight, he was very worried about Arya. He could hear girl's breathing tho, but her face was very pale and she seemed to be unconscious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Tesla jumped a little when she noticed another cat trying to get out of a saddlebag not far away. ~is this your human?,~ she asked, sniffing politely. ~no, i dont know what's wrong with her...i just happened upon her as i was hunting. there's half a bottle of liquor in the bushes over there, but i dont smell any of it on her, so it must belong to some other human. a male human, i think, but i didnt take time to be sure. then there's this note...it too smells of male human, and looks as though it' was carried around for a long time before coming here.~ she began smoothing the crumpled paper with her paw. ~it wasnt near her when i found it, though...~ picking the note up in her teeth, she carried it over to the saddlebag so the other cat could look at it too. ~are you alright?,~ she asked when she got closer, ~oh, i'm Tesla, by the way. what's your name?~
Back to top Go down
aryen

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:36 am

Espero gave Tesla a weak and tired, but handsome smile.
~Pleasure to meet you. My name is Espero... Espo for short.~ he briefly nuzzled her - she smelt good. As she picked up the paper, he carefully touched the it with his paw. It carried smell of the man that had hurt Arya. He silently growled and his sharp white claws sliced cloth. Feeling bad about loosing his temper, he looked back at the pretty female cat and tried to relax again.
~I must apologize I'm a little tense at the moment.~ he said, pulling his claws back. ~Usually I'm not that abrupt.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:52 pm

Tesla considered Espo's actions while sniffing the paper again. ~this male human, to whom the paper belongs, he was known by you?,~ she asked, ~he was perhaps the...~ she tried to think of the word humans used, but couldnt, ~the mate of your human?~
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:39 pm

---------Fields
Zirean walked into the forest. Wary at first, afraid of any enemies that were in there. She stepped back a bit nervous. But puffed up her chest and walked forward. Sniffing the area out, she didn't smell anything. ~Smell anything yet?~ After a few minutes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:19 pm

~no, not yet,~ D'Heiren replied, ~only trees and small animals...~ stalking silently a few meters forward, she caught another scent. ~deer. this way,~ she said, padding in the direction of the scent. ~5 of them...a mixed herd...should we take bucks or doe's?~
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:19 pm

~no, not yet,~ D'Heiren replied, ~only trees and small animals...~ stalking silently a few meters forward, she caught another scent. ~deer. this way,~ she said, padding in the direction of the scent. ~5 of them...a mixed herd...should we take bucks or doe's?~
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:11 am

~Well take a doe if there are enough of them.~ She said running after D'Heiren. Waiting for the right moment. Though her instincts told her to let D'Heiren go first since she scented the deer first.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:04 pm

letting her instincts take over, D'Heiren silently approached the deer, not looking to see where Zirean was. when she was as close as she could get on the downwind side, she gathered her body and sprang, coming down on the back of a medium sized doe and bit its neck, severing its spinal cord with her teeth. as it fell beneath her, she looked around to see if Zirean had brought down a deer as well.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:28 am

(sorry about that. I edited a few times to make it exciting. ^-^)
Zirean let the animal instincts take over and ran on the other side of the small herd. Finding a weaker doe she jumped and tackled it. Getting to it's upper body she grabbed hold of its neck and broke it in one bite. With the deer now dead she growled at the other deer to flee. They did without hesitation.
Suddenly getting a sharp pain in her back. Roaring in protest her eye sight started getting blurry. An arrow had pierced her in the back. Zirean got off the deer and started walking but failed. ~What....the....~ But before she could finish her body hit the ground. She felt herself sleeping so deep.
A man steped out of the forest with his sleeping darts. "Finally." He said smiling walking towards the big cat. He already knew it was her. "It's been so long. It was too easy." He had a scar on his face and was built like a tank. He went over to Zirean's sleeping cat body, and looked at the necklace that she was wearing. He also examined the bracelate on her wrist. "This is her." He took in a deep satisfied breath.
He took out some black cloth that had silver particles in it. He tied her wrists together, hearing her moan in her sleep. Her skinn hissed when the silver particles touched creating a type of steam. Smiling in satisfactory, he whistled. His black wolf spirit animal bounded over. ~Yes, sir?~ It asked he ordered it to go get the others to help him carry her back to camp. While he waited for them to come, he noticed another cat. He stood up and got out his silver nife. That was all he carried from now on, since he deals with werewolves twenty four hours a day.
Finally deciding to let the other cat go he grumbled to himself as he looked down at the one he was wanting for so long. He went a ways over towards the edge of the field looking. There were two men and a black horse there.
The man kicked the dirt in frustration. Looking over he saw that his men were standing there. He decided to abandon the mission and get her when she was alone. Though he left the arrow, and silver band around her wrists. Just incase she would attack him, though he knew she would. Putting his silver knife away, he left madder than ever. Motioning to his men to go back he shook his head and clenched his fists in anger. He ran through the forest in complete dismay, and anger.
He wanted it to be quick and simple without a fight. It would be easier to capture her asleep and drag her away. He also wanted her alive she would be of great use to him especially since she was a werewolf.
Zirean slept unknowing what had happened and not knowing why. Blood spilled from the arrow wound, which was infused with a sleeping tonic. Blood also started dripping from her wrists because of the silver particles in several spots. The arrow did not have silver in it since he did not intend to kill her. So she slept on the ground twitching now and then.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest   

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next