HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhavaniel

avatar

Number of posts : 269
Age : 28
Location : Southeastern Michigan
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:45 pm

((wait, is she captured or not?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Shur'tugal
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 976
Age : 28
Location : Tiffin, Ohio
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:08 pm

(No :/ Sorry for the confusion)

_________________
Zirean/Mithous(Myth-us)
100% Elf,Fire Bender,Strength,Regeneration,Enchanted sleep,Morphing
I'd rather be loved for what I am, than loved for what I am Not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

avatar

Number of posts : 269
Age : 28
Location : Southeastern Michigan
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:51 pm

((gotcha. ok, here i go.))

D'Heiren started to approach her friend, but drew back into the shadowy bushes when the men appeared. who are they? why did they shoot Zirean? she wondered. when the scar-faced man threatened her with his knife, she retreated even farther, feeling like a coward but knowing that she wouldnt be any help to Zirean dead. she felt small and alone, even though she was in the form of a large predator. when the group of men left, D'Heiren was even more confused. why would they leave? didnt they want to capture her? unless... morphing back to her human self, she ran over to Zirean and untied her hands. must have been silver in that fabric...i should take her to Trevon, he has the gold dagger...but how? with the way Zirean was sleeping, D'Heiren guessed that the arrow had been covered with some kind of drug. she removed the dart and tore some fabric off the bottom of her shirt for a bandage. there isnt enough fabric here...the bleeding wont stop... remembering how she'd healed her ankle, D'Heiren concentrated on forming a layer of skin over the wound. it worked, although the effort left D'Heiren a bit tired. she didnt try to heal the whole wound, since she didnt know what kind of drug or poison was there, and it might have to be cut open again. then, she considered how to get Zirean back to the village. after a few minutes of thought, she knelt down and pulled Zirean's limp form onto her back, then morphed into a small horse (small, so Zirean wouldnt be hurt if she fell off). she began slowly picking her way in the direction of the village, being careful not to brush under any branches. all the while, she was willing Zirean to wake up and hold on so they could go faster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Sefiroso

avatar

Number of posts : 492
Age : 28
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:43 am

A White wolf appeared out of the trees and walked slowly towards D'heiren he looked at Zirean and back to D'heiren ~would you like some help?~ he asked her pulling a bag behind him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taini



Number of posts : 9
Age : 25
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:54 am

A Buck walked into the forest before them with a Native American girl beside him. The girl had a bow in her hands with an arrow knocked ~look Chip! a pony and a wolf... whats that on the pony's back?~ she asked tilting her head ~it looks to me like some sort of cat, but it looks like its unconscious~ he replied stomping his hooves ~ask them what happened~ she told him putting the bow away ~Excuse me wolf. may i ask what happened here?~ he asked the wolf but watching him closely in case he decided to attack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sefiroso

avatar

Number of posts : 492
Age : 28
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:01 am

~I am unsure what happened... just that Zirean the cat who is actually a human girl was injured... and I am not a wolf. I am Sefiroso I can just change my forms~ he answered as he too on his human appearance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taini



Number of posts : 9
Age : 25
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:04 am

In shock Taini jumped back and knocked an arrow aiming the bow at Sefiroso "what are you?" she asked curiously as Chip stomped his feet as if he was readying himself to charge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sefiroso

avatar

Number of posts : 492
Age : 28
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:07 am

(well we have to wait for D'heiren who is the pony lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taini



Number of posts : 9
Age : 25
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:08 am

(oh ok that's fine)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

avatar

Number of posts : 269
Age : 28
Location : Southeastern Michigan
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:00 pm

~we were hunting, and someone shot Zirean with an arrow and she fell asleep and a bunch of men came from somewhere and this one man with a big scar on his face tied her hands, i mean paws up and i think the fabric he used must have had silver in it because her wrists are bleeding too but then something scared the men away and they left,~ D'Heiren replied. she knelt down awkwardly and rolled Zirean off her back before morphing into her human form. she smiled at the girl who was ready to shoot Sef. "we're just humans...with some extra powers. we wont attack you unless you attack first." turning to Sefiroso, she said "yeah, help would be good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Sefiroso

avatar

Number of posts : 492
Age : 28
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:06 pm

"well... the safest place might be in the mountains... the springs there should be able to clean the wound and get rid of the silver still there" he said picking zirean up and on his back as he transformed into a white wolf. he then motioned D'heiren to tie her on and then pointed to the mountains ~hey there stag... if you two want to come along the more the merrier~ he said as he waited for D'heiren to tie her on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taini



Number of posts : 9
Age : 25
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:09 pm

~should we follow Taini?~
~umm i guess they might need help later and we can't just walk away now can we?~
~I guess not... well hop on.. but don't get too used to riding me~
Taini climbed onto the big buck and held on
~ready when you are~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

avatar

Number of posts : 269
Age : 28
Location : Southeastern Michigan
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:10 pm

D'Heiren tied Zirean onto Sifiroso's back. "maybe i should go warn the others back at the village," she said, "those men might try an attack."

"Oh, if you take her back to the village, Trevon has a gold knife, which will heal her wounds very quickly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Sefiroso

avatar

Number of posts : 492
Age : 28
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:16 pm

~hmm...ok to the village... and then gather our forces... we should attack before they attack us~ he said making movements to indicate what he was saying and then runnng off to the village
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taini



Number of posts : 9
Age : 25
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:17 pm

Taini and chip ran after Sefiroso as quickly as they could Taini had her bow knocked and was looking around cautiously as if afraid someone would attack any moment "does this happen often?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

avatar

Number of posts : 269
Age : 28
Location : Southeastern Michigan
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:23 pm

crouching down, D'Heiren morphed into a mountain lion again. ~dont worry,~ she said to the girl's spirit animal, ~i'm still myself, so i wont hurt you ~ then she sprang away, following Sefiroso and the girl, who was riding her buck. she heard the girls question, and told the buck ~we've been having a bit of trouble lately, but i think it's usually pretty quiet.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Shur'tugal
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 976
Age : 28
Location : Tiffin, Ohio
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:25 pm

Zirean groaned in her sleep. She was slowly coming back to reality. But ever so slowly. The first thing she felt was pain so severe, she tried moving a bit but was too weak. She started blacking out again.

_________________
Zirean/Mithous(Myth-us)
100% Elf,Fire Bender,Strength,Regeneration,Enchanted sleep,Morphing
I'd rather be loved for what I am, than loved for what I am Not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sefiroso

avatar

Number of posts : 492
Age : 28
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:29 pm

~she stirs... does anyone have any pain relieving herbs?~ he asked running faster as he morphed into a cheetah jumping over rocks and logs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

avatar

Number of posts : 269
Age : 28
Location : Southeastern Michigan
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:36 pm

D'Heiren raced after Sef. ~i dont have anything...all we can do is get her back to the village as fast as possible,~ she called after him as he outdistanced her, ~Trevon and Laohu are in the fields~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Shur'tugal
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 976
Age : 28
Location : Tiffin, Ohio
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:54 am

Zirean felt herself bouncing in a way. She could barely stay awake, though she did for awhile. Trying to open her eyes, she asked quietly to the person that was carrying her ~.....Wha-.....What happened?......~
She could barely focus, feeling pain in her back and wrists she felt blood ~Ahhhhh!~ she struggled against the band that was tied around her wrists. Zirean was too weak but somehow managed to pull her wrists up and she started biting the fabric. Only to be hurt by the silver particles in the faberic. That hurt even more she whinned in pain.
~If...I...find out who did......this....~ She growled with her head bouncing up and down. Blood dripped down her wrists, covering her hands. Zirean also felt blood on her back. Lying her head back down in exhaustion, she remained awake for a while longer.

_________________
Zirean/Mithous(Myth-us)
100% Elf,Fire Bender,Strength,Regeneration,Enchanted sleep,Morphing
I'd rather be loved for what I am, than loved for what I am Not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sefiroso

avatar

Number of posts : 492
Age : 28
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:14 am

~Hold on Zirean we are almost out of the forest. once we get to the forest I'll try and find us some help. I don't know much bout werewolves and silver but I'll find someone that does!~ he said as he jumped through the last strand of trees with the village in sight

-----> the stables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 976
Age : 28
Location : Tiffin, Ohio
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:50 pm

----------Stables
(short bio of where the revenge are XD)
After the leader(scarred face man) went away frustrated his spirit animal asked ~Why didn't you take her then?~ It didn't understand that there were other people around and he was worried that he would fail.
~You don't understand, I need her. Its as if she's placed a spell on me, and I can't get rid of it.~ he told it.
~Oh, so you love her, but you don't know why?~ it asked and he nodded.
When they got to the camp it was dark out. He had his men stationed around the perimeter, he knew someone would come after him for hurting the girl. He didn't feel bad at all, infact it almost felt right to torchure her. He set his werewolves by his tent, and the rest of his 20 men were surrounding the area.
They were far enough away from the villages that they wouldn't see the campfire light. But close enough to go sneak around there at night if needed.

_________________
Zirean/Mithous(Myth-us)
100% Elf,Fire Bender,Strength,Regeneration,Enchanted sleep,Morphing
I'd rather be loved for what I am, than loved for what I am Not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freight

avatar

Number of posts : 126
Age : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Freaight was standing in one of the many trees watching them closely. So far he encountered 10 of them but was able to stay hidden without useing his abilities.Freight decided to capture one of the guys he encountered and forced him to tell where the werewolves are, then he tied him in the top of a tree and gagged him. They seemed overconfident and arrogant because of their numbers and the werewolves 'I think...I'll have fun before i attack...' he thought to himself as he looked around. a little ways away a pot of water was being boiled for some food 'now that would hurt if someone were to be splashed by it. Freight concentrated on the water and made it rise in a trickle raiseing his hands to add some speed it made it rise higher then splashed all of it on one werewolf and a little bit of it got on the werewolves closer to it.


Last edited by Freight on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 976
Age : 28
Location : Tiffin, Ohio
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:15 pm

The werewolves didn't know what had hit them. But it was really hot and they were pushed to the ground by the force of it. The distraction caused some of the normal men to laugh a bit. Seeing a werewolf being hurt was kinda funny, since it was as they discovered a few minutes later that it was really hot water.

_________________
Zirean/Mithous(Myth-us)
100% Elf,Fire Bender,Strength,Regeneration,Enchanted sleep,Morphing
I'd rather be loved for what I am, than loved for what I am Not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freight

avatar

Number of posts : 126
Age : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Freight decided to use his invisibility and walked into the center of the cam. He pushed some really big guy who had a giant axe and made it look like the guy behind him. This caused a fight among the men, each of the men took a side
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Forest   

Back to top Go down
 
Forest
Back to top 
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Only Water in the Forest is River
» Dreamer's Forest - Book 1 "A Bridge in the Forest" - excerpt
» Forest-men return.....braaaains
» My big Zelkova Nire Forest
» Korean Hornbeam Forest

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Enchanted forest :: Enchanted forest-
Jump to: