HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaira

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:23 pm

(aw i've got flue too! lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:04 pm

(Awww. Hope you feel better. I just got over mine. :-D i feel sooo much better)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:09 pm

"Could I really?" He asked with a child like grin. He quickly followed her down and then carefully approached the stallion. He held out a hand for him to sniff and looked away so he didn't feel threatened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:02 pm

"Of course. I made him promise that he'd be nice to you." She grinned as she tightened Mithous's girth. Mithous looked at Laohu warirly ~I'll let it slide this once, Since he saved your life.~
She smiled even broader and gave Mithous a quick hug as she took some of the heavier equipment off, like the saddle packs, and her sword. So it would be easier for Laohu to control Mithous, if he decided to do anything funny.
Zirean held the riens and waited for Laohu to climb up. Though she had to jump up when she got on Laohu was a bit taller than her. Mithous was at least 16.7 hands tall, making him huge compared to an everyday riding horse. His glossy fur was pitch black and the rest of his body was too, Not a speck of white on him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:59 pm

Laohu slowly moved along Mithous's side, gently stroking him. "Easy boy" he said in a whisper. He crouched slightly and swung into the saddle stretching only a little. As he settled in the saddle, he felt the large horse shifting nervously. He just sat easily and lightly in the saddle waiting for the horse to settle down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:24 pm

Mithous flickered his ears nervously and flared his nostrils. Zirean asked him ~What's your problem? I thought you were going to be nice?~ She said quickly crossing her arms watching. ~I don't know, I feel like were being watched.~ He said dancing in place.
~Try to relax, don't worry about it too much but don't forget about it either.~ Zirean said trying to make her point incase Laohu got hurt riding him. Mithous for the most part was put on the edge but he did relax enough to the point where he stopped dancing. Though his muscles were tight and she knew that he would be ready incase of another attack.
To her it didn't look that obvious for an attack now. It's been about a week since the last one. She figured it was still too early for the Revenge to attack again. ~Just try to relax, I'll be ready for them if they do come. I've had more than enough time to get over my fears. It'll be fine. I promise.~ Mithous looked at her really quick and settled down enough for Laohu. Nodding her thanks she watched Laohu.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:39 am

Laohu stayed still on the antsy stallion before giving him rein and gently nudging him. Mithous pranced forward. "Easy boy" Laohu said quietly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:33 am

(just being random but if someone wants to talk to Mal they can)

Malek and Tsume walked through the forest silently, watching every living thing move in this peaceful place. Flower buds sprouted through the soft white blanket of snow, leaf buds sprouting on the dying branches, rabbits running through the white forest....
"Tsume, what should I do now?" He asked the growing pup as he knelt down to ruffle the pup's fur. Tsume looked at him with sad eyes and sighed.
~I don't know, Mal. I just don't know...~ Mal stood up and looked around. He spotted the tree where there was a strange symbol on it. It was a celtic circle with an S in the middle of it. He walked over to the large oak and put his hand on the circle. He looked down and saw a small red flower bud growing between the roots. He knelt down and picked it out of the ground, brushing the snow off the top of it, making the petals spread. It was a rose. A red rose. The color of blood. He dropped it, letting it fall to the ground silently and laying in the pure white snow. It almost looked like blood laying on the white snow, like a blood stain on a white sheet. He looked up and pulled out his dagger, angerly stabbing it into the tree where the circle was.
"Why me?! Why is this happening to ME?!?!" He screamed as he destroyed the symbol. He stepped on the rose and crushed it into the snow, leaving a rose petal trail in the snow.
"I love her. I love her so much. And then she LEAVES me?!?!" He sliced the tree's trunk and left marks in it, making it look like Whisper had come to sharpen her claws. The dagger slipped in his hand and sliced his palm, slicing it up his arm to his elbow. He screamed in pain at watched blood flow from the crooked scar. It dripped into the snow around the crushed rose, turning the snow red.
He watched in horror as the beautiful pure white turned into scarlet red.
"What have I DONE??" He knelt down and picked up the beautiful rose, running his bloody fingers around it.
"So beautiful yet so torn....." He placed it in the snow carefully and stood up, forgetting about his throbbing, bleeding arm. He looked up to the sky and closed his eyes, letting the scents of the forest envelope him.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Zirean jumped when she heard a scream it was faint, but she could hear it loud and clear. Since her sharpened senses she could hear just about anything. She looked at Mithous and said ~I'll be right back, I gotta check something out.~
She said to Laohu "I'm gonna check something out really quick. I'll be right back." Before he could say anything she darted into the forest. It was a while till she found the source of the scream. When she found it, there was a man standing there with a white wolf pup.
"Oh sorry, you must be the one who screamed." She said looking at the blood on the floor. Shaking her head she pulled out a black cloth. Since that was the only cloth she's ever had, she had plenty of extra around in her saddle bags. "If you want I could fix that up for you, we just got to go to my saddle bags." She said standing there for a bit watching the cut bleed. Zirean wasn't worried about her when she bled because she was werewolf but for another person it was different.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:43 pm

Laohu thought her heard something as well but tightened the reins as she took off. Without thinking he gave Mithous his head and gave him a firm nudge and kick. "Follow her boy" he leaned forward and whispered in Mithous' ear. With a half rear Mithous took off at slow canter and soon caught up to her and stopped near the man. Laohu quickly turned the big horse in a circle to calm him and then jumped off digging into her saddle bags and pulling out some bandaging. "Here" he said simply and took the man's pulse worriedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Zirean cleaned the wound using water from her canteen that laid across her waist and applied the bandage that Laohu gave her. She wrapped up his arm up and made sure it wast tight but not enough to feel uncomfortable.
After she was done she stood by Laohu and asked the man "What happened, I heard you scream then well found you here?" She said looking worried like there were bandits around.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:52 am

(HIIIII guyz!.....i haven't been on here in forever and on.......i won't be on her much or for long :/ *sad face* i will only be able to be on in the mornings and evenings (tiny bits at a time)

sooo HI everyone! *HUGS ALL* i will try my best to keep up with everything.

(chidori is 3yr btw...........i'm to lazy to go and fix all this LOL)
The trees on the outer edge of the forest teetered as two unknown identities practically 'flew' through them. through deep forest hardly a sound could be heard. "C'mon... you have to keep up Chidori" said the one in the front as it stopped on a branch. the one in the behind caught up within several seconds. "Hai....I-i will be my best to keep u-up" she panted making it to the same branch the first person stopped at. Chidori sat down on the large branch panting. "Chi? are you ok?" the other one asked. Chidori looked up. "Hai,..I-I just need to rest for a moment...yes-yes I know stopping before reaching your destination isn't what a ninja does!...but it's a lot harder to move here...it's not like in Japan, the altitude is must different" Chidori finished with a long exhale. "Hahahahaha..." rang out though to forest. "Kai?!....what's wrong!?" Chidori clapped a hand over Kai's mouth. "SHHHHHH...someone will hear you!" she said frantically. "it's *HAHA*ok Chii...I'm sorry, you were just being funny and I had to laugh" Kai explained through Chidori's hand. "Well if you have to laugh, can you please do it quietly?!" Chidori whispered harshly. "Haha, and I though you were the student..." Kai laughed more quietly to her pupil. Chii glared at Kai. "Ok, I'm fine now....let's go" she said climbing up to her feet ready to go. "well were almost there..." Kai said standing up after several more chuckles. "really!?" Chi asked turning towards Kai. "Yupp...but-" Kai paused looking up at the sunlight that hardly crept through the trees. "I wonder if anyone still lives there....are they died?.......would they remember me?" Kai half asked himself. Chi smiled. "Well if we're almost there...then lets keep going...they- if they still live there- might remember you...you never know till we're there" Chi reached over and took Kai's hand. "C'mon Kai...let's go" he nodded and they set off. swooshing through the trees like one continuous swing. Kai and Chidori soon reached the edge of the forest, know looking out over the planes. "Well here it is......if anyone still lives here...this is where they would be" Kai said in a hushed voice pulling her ninja face mask up over his face. "I want to do a bit of scouting out first...then we'll go and look for people" he said Chidori nodded and did likewise with her face mask. "NOW!" Kai and Chii both made a jump out of the forest running hard and fast without hardly a sound as they lightly made their way to the edge of the village.---->

(Going to outside of village....if i can find one :/)

Last edited by Wakai-Tomodashi-2 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:54 am

(wohooo!!! *jumps* soo great youre back!! Very Happy *glomps*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:14 am

(YIEEEEKS! ZOINKZZ!......*JUMPS IN THE AIR* OHH HIIIII! *GLOMPZ*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:20 am

(*gasp* ii... c-can't... b--bratheee....)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:43 am

(You'd better belive it!...the freak it backkk!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:32 pm

((Sorry i never answered back. I'll answer back to Shur'tugal now Very Happy ))

Mal looked behind him to see a man and women he'd never seen before. Before he could say a word the women had his arm, cleaning it. He snatched his arm back and clenched a fist.
"I'm fine." He growled between his clenched teeth.
"Just...leave me be."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:47 pm

Laohu narrowed his eyes slightly. He placed a strong hand on the man's shoulder. "Let her tend it man." he said backing him towards a tree slightly and then loosely but firmly holding him there so zirean could tend the cut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:51 pm

He felt the man's hand on his shoulder and tightened up a little. He could feel the tension from the man's body flowing off him like rays from the sun, but then Mal relaxed. He let the women tend to his arm, watching her soft movement.
"Sorry..." he mumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Laohu patted the man's shoulder after Zirean had tended it. "Hey man..you ok? What happened?" Laohu said looking around "It wasn't the shadow's was it?" he asked putting a hand on his sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:55 pm

"My dagger just slipped that's all." He answered flatly, then sighed.
"Just been in a bad mood lately...that's all..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Lao nodded "Gotta be careful with those. Sweat builds up and makes the handle slippery" he said still looking around. "Bad mood aye? Decided to take it out on your arm?" He said with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:59 pm

He turned sharply to look at him, his face emotionless.
"No. I was...uh...." He stuttered for a second, his eyebrows slightly moving to the side of his face as he thought.
"I was just trying to sharpen it and it slipped out of my hand..." He lied, hoping the man wouldn't figure out the real truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:01 pm

"Really?" Laohu said pressing his lips together and running his hand over the scratches in the tree. "Last I had heard. You sharpen a knife like that with metal. Not wood." He said fixing his eyes on the other man's and locking eyes with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Forest   Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Mal gulped and put his hand on his scar, rubbing it a little. He spotted his dagger in the ground, the handle sticking straight up.
"Well...uh...." He didn't know how to explain this...
He sighed and took a step forward.
"I am really stressed right now, because my fiance left and may never return....there was a celtic circle on this tree with an S in the middle of it....I got mad at myself and destroyed it with my dagger. That's how it slipped and did this to my arm...." He finally explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest   

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next