HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fields

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:06 pm

"I told you I've missed out on alot," Rhea chuckled and then lying back in her snow angel shape and looking up at the falling snow, "But I can't wait," Rhea laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:12 pm

"Good" he grinned "Now...Christmas is in about 5 weeks. How much time do you need to plan?" he asked lovingly as he gently brushed a lock of hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:14 pm

"I have no clue," Rhea chuckled and she looked at Ronan, A list of things she should do collecting in her mind and she sighed. "It's not like I've done this before," Rhea laughed as some snow fell on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:17 pm

Ronan laughed "I understand, me either" he laid down crosswise across his angel looking up. "Hey it's a cat" he smiled and chuckled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:22 pm

"Ya I see it," Rhea laughed, "And a Rose," Rhea said as she pointed at a cloud, Rhea clicked her fingers and began to make a rose from the flame that had appeared and so continued to make a list of things to do before the Wedding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:24 pm

Ronan laughed and nodded "An a foal an a..." he looked over at her "Beautiful bride with hot fingers" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:26 pm

"Bride to be," Rhea corrected him, glancing over at him for a second and grinning in a silly way. "How you gotten to touch the Cahoon Amulet yet?" Rhea asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:30 pm

Ronan laughed "bride to be" he parroted. "Yes quite awhile ago..Mika came by the shop and said I should touch it. But all I have discovered is fazing...how do you do the flames?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:37 pm

Rhea let the rose fade, then sat up and shuffled over to him, making sure not to destroy either of the snow angels while doing so.
"It's not all the hard to get started...It's the controlling it," Rhea chuckled, "All you have to do is snap your fingers,"
Rhea demonstrated and then turned to Ronan,
"Now you try,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:39 pm

Ronan snapped his fingers and nothing happened. He snapped them again and a tiny flame appeared. "I..I did it " he laughed. Then his fingers started getting hot "Oww oww" he plunged his fingers into the snow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:44 pm

Rhea chuckled slightly as he shoved his hand into the snow,
"Try again?" Rhea asked sweetly, "Try to focus on the flame..."
"It's your friend, Treat it right and it wont burn you," Rhea smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:47 pm

He sighed and did it again. He focused on the flame and kept it contained. "Like a girl?" he asked and his eyes locked with hers. Suddenly it burned again and he shoved his hand in the snow. "Ooww" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:52 pm

Rhea laughed,
"If you like," Rhea's eyes locked with his and then noticed the Flame getting out of control again and began to burn him. Rhea chuckled,
"Well that was certainly better," Rhea smiled, Watching him carefully as she controlled her own flame, she didn't have to pay as much attention to it anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:02 pm

Ronan chuckled "Well I am learning from the master" he grinned and kissed her wrist. He smiled and looked up at the sky again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Rhea chuckled slightly and leaned against his shoulder, put her arms around his body and closed her eyes happily.
She took in his pleasant scent and sighed as more snow fell in their hair.
"Master?" Rhea laughed, "I like it,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:30 pm

Ronan laughed "Yes master, what ever you want master" he said in a silly voice and grinned at her. "Want some snow master?" he asked her grabbed a bunch of snow and tossed it at her laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:35 pm

The snow Ronan had chucked at her landed on her face and Rhea wiped it off,
"Thank you," Rhea chuckled and Rhea breathed out, She could see her breath before her and Rhea sat up, shaking some snow from her hair. She looked at Ronan giving him the 'what now?' look he usually gave her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:37 pm

Ronan chuckled "Hmm..now we...go back to my wagon and pull out the fabrics? What would you like your wedding dress to look like my dear?" he asked sweetly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Rhea chuckled,
"Well lets see what you've got," Rhea smiled standing up straight and brushing the snow off her clothing before turning to Ronan and holding a hand out to him to help him up.
Once he was standing next to her she looked down at the Snow angel couple and smiled happily,
"Let's go," Rhea smiled at him, grabbing his hand and giving it a gentle squeeze.

---------------------> Village Market
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:45 pm

"Sounds good" he smiled as she helped him up. He to looked back at the snow couple. "A handsome couple" he smiled and kissed her head. "Ok, right behind you he laughed." They walked to his wagon.

------------------Village Market-------->
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:25 pm

------------Warehouse----->

Mika walked quietly out into fields. She stood still and heard a faint rustle in the weeds. She smiled and quietly stalked the cat. Soon she saw her tail flicking back and forth. Mika playfully tugged it and stepped back onto a twig that cracked. Whisper's head whipped around. ~Heard you a mile away!~ she said snottily ~I bet~ Mika teased her. ~Look..I know you miss Kenai..but we have to move on...remember..when I was mourning Jarlon? I didn't want to live anymore..but you kept pushing me..so I'm gonna do that now.~ ~Please don't..I just want to be alone.~ ~No you don't..not really~ ~Yes I do!~ ~No you don't!~ Whisper growled, Mika hissed back. ~Sigh I've taught you to well.~ ~Not my problem~ Mika laughed. Whisper glared at her. Mika playfully glared back. Whisper rolled her eyes. Mika smiled ~Well..I have a mission for you..~ ~Oh?~ ~I want you to find Samba...and..apologize~ Mika said excitedly ~WHAT!? Apologize to that oversized lizard!? IF he hadn't come Kenai would still be here!~ she yowled ~NO! No he wouldn't! That is like me saying if Saron hadn't come than Jarlon would still be here. Me and you both know that is impossible thinking. Now I want you to go apologize to him, be nice to him! He has been alone for hundreds of years. He just wants a friend.~ Fine! I'll try~ she grumbled. ~Good~ Mika smiled. Whisper sighed and got up, she trotted off to find Samba. Mika smiled and headed back to town.

--------Warehouse------>

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:04 pm

------Cattle Pasture
Zirean ran as fast as she could over towards Laohu. Running past him, showing off a bit. Rearing up she neighed loudly kicking her forelegs out happily.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:43 pm

(well I did have a nice long post wrote out, but then I had to leave it and then it split the topic and lost it lol so hmm lol)

Laohu had found Laoshi sleeping out in the overgrown fields. He had let her keep sleeping and had started to pull some weeds. He had about half the field cleared when he heard hoofbeats. Looking up quickly he thought the black steed was Mithous. "Mithous" he chided "how did you get out of your stall?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:56 pm

(whoops sorry, that was me.... Was going to make it easier by starting a new thread. :-( Won't do that again. :-/)
Zirean laughed on the inside, tossing her head up and down. Her mane flowing over her neck and face. Going towards Laohu she pawed the ground once and then Morphed back to herself.
Smiling childishly she said "You really thought I was Mithous? The real one's in his stall of course, eating. Didn't want to inturupt his meal."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:01 pm

(haha that's ok Wink)

Laohu laughed "Maybe I should have checked first aye? Would have realized you were a mare instead of a stallion" he said with a grin. "So how are the animals love?" he asked as he pulled a few more weeds and then wiped his grimy hands on his pants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fields   

Back to top Go down

Fields
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next