HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fields

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:03 pm

Laohu frowned slightly at the dog and gave it a quiet but firm "off" the dog cocked it's head and then sat nicely next to him. "I think we'll get to understand each other" he smiled and stroked Tiki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:43 pm

(Soooo sorry!!!! Internet has been down. Sad)
She looked at Laohu smiling. Mithous was having a fit about the dogs. ~What is it with you pups and my Tail!! Don't you get it! That's not to chew on!~ Putting his head down he rested it on the dirt floor. He snorted once and then heaved himself up.
Shaking off he swatted the pups with his tail kicking out at the air. "Mithous!!! Be Nice!" He looked at her ~hey they started it. That's what they get for pulling on my tail! At least your dogs are behaving! Ugh Stop That!~
He said at the nearest pup who had his head between his tail. She just laughed and gave up. Leaning her head against Laohus shoulder.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Laohu chuckled at the commotion over by Mithous but smiled when Zirean laid her shoulder against his. He rested his head against hers and looked up at the night sky. Gently stroking his new dog. He waited for Tyler or Zirean to say something to break the spell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Zirean felt Laohu's uneasiness at the quiet peaceful night. Xaviar laid down by the fire. It just seemed so peaceful. She looked over at the edge of the forest for a minute. A sudden pain seared into the back of her neck.
Mithous reared in fright, and surprise, now that his back leg was acting up. She groaned and rubbed her neck, Mithous got away from the pups just incase he would accidently hurt the pups. 'no, no. Not now....please' She desperately thought.
She looked at the forest again. A dark figure appeared with a black horse. She leaned foreward and looked to make sure it was real. It was.....pain jolted her neck. "go away....." She whispered. Zirean grunted in frustration as the Shadow Rider reared his horse as in protest. The tattoo on her neck was almost getting too much to bear. The other Rider felt it too, she assumed because he nervously paced his horse as if there was an invisible line he couldn't cross.
Seeing that this wasn't going to make the cut she groaned getting up. Though she just barely managed too. Xaviar growled "Easy boy." She said going over to Mithous.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:39 pm

Laohu had almost been lulled to sleep by the silence. Suddenly he felt Zirean move and heard the two dogs growling. Quickly he got up and put a hand behind his back on his knives. But he saw no one. "Who is it?" he asked in a hushed whisper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:59 am

Zirean looked at Laohu then the Rider. She went over to him "I don't know, I can't go any where near him. Seems to be a another Shadow Rider." Zirean growled at that last part. Another jolt of pain shot through her neck.
She heard the other rider's horse rear in pain. Mithous reared as well ~There trying to get closer....~ he said rearing again and backing away.
"I don't think there a threat, something must be up." she said groaning.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:24 am

Laohu narrowed his eyes. "You may not be able to, but nothing is stopping me" he said as he reached for his scabbard and sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:34 am

Zirean looked at Laohu sitting down again. The pain was getting to her she said "Just make it quick." Rubbing her neck to try and make it go away. She watched the rider and narrowed her eyes, there was something different about him.......but what?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:03 am

Laohu was enraged that something was hurting her. Keeping an eye on the man on the horse he told Laoshi to watch and protect Zirean as he leapt up into the trees nearby. Quietly but quickly he made his way through the tree tops till he saw the man below him. Leaping down he knocked the man off his horse and holding a knife to the man's throat as they stood up he growled in his ear. "State your business quickly sir or die holding your tongue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:19 am

The man shocked at someone knocking him off his horse. Was enraged for a minute and struggled against the man, but said quickly after he threatened him. "Came to warn her......hey easy!" he said to his horse.
"The man she seeks is nearby, though unprotected for some reason." He paused and shoved the man off of him. He stood up and brushed himself off. "We Shadow Riders know, how close we can get to one another." Pointed to the palm of his hand. The same tattoo, that was on Zirean.
"Though the man she seeks, will and could over come her easily. If she dosn't act quickly. He's quite powerful, at that." he shruged. "Just came to warn her she'll have many difficult times ahead, not sure when, or where. But he's been desperate to get to her, almost mad-like. We've been keeping track of him." He said patting his horse and then hopping on it.
"Make sure you tell her, or I'll be back. I'll know. Though those secrets stay with me." he said rearing his horse and galloping off.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:45 am

Laohu listened with narrowed eyes. He let the man go but watched him warily. "I'll tell her" he growled. He watched as the man rode off. Waiting to make sure no others came he walked back over to Zirean. "He claims he came to warn you" he said with a disbelieving snarl. Then he realized his tone and sighed slightly "Sorry, I just hate those guys" he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:51 am

Lauging slightly at his comment "Yes, but you are looking at one" She said smiling slightly as the pain went away. "What did he want to warn me about?" Sitting up, Mithous came over and shook slightly. He nuzzled her shoulder "it's alright, he's gone." She whispered gently into his ear. She looked at Laohu with questioning eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:57 am

Laohu looked over at her and gave her a slightly goofy smile. "Ya but your different. For one thing your beautiful. And second you don't work for them any more." he said. "Hmm? Oh, he said the man you seek is near. And that if you want to over power him you have to do it soon. But I don't trust him. He could just be leading you, us into a trap"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:03 am

(Gotta go for an hour or two. :/ gotta do some barn work outside. Sad)
"Hmmm, that's true." She said smiling. Zirean frowned when he told her. "I don't know, well just have to wait and see I guess." She thought about it and said "But then why come all the way out here, just to warn us? I don't think we should trust him either, for now." Zirean patted the ground next to her and looked up at him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:14 am

Laohu nodded "Exactly, and why would he want to help you?" he said suspiciously. He looked down where she was patting "Hmm? Oh right" he laughed slightly and sat down next to her again. An arm went protectively around her shoulder and he kept glancing around a little. "So..why did you leave the Shadows?" he asked suddenly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:48 pm

She noticed at how he was being protective of her and blushed alittle. "Why......well mostly to get my Revenge on the man who killed my parents. And to kill the man who'd made me a Shadow Rider in the first place. Which we don't have to worry about him anymore."
She paused for a minute "But we do have to worry about the man who killed my parents." Zirean snuggled up next to him. "Or at least take caution."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:51 pm

----beach (and pretending we were on the same day with you guys the whole time >.<')

D'Heiren ran past Trevon and led the way toward the stables. she suspected he had slowed down to let her go first, but she didnt care. it was dark, but she kept to the path and didnt stumble. suddenly, a glint of light caught her eye, and she pulled up short. "look," she whispered to Trevon, pointing toward the light, which she could now make out as a campfire, "who do you suppose is over there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:17 am

Laohu nodded and listened "What does he look like?" he asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:24 am

"I've only seen him in my dreams. I can barely remember. Though He dose have a scar on his face, the left side. An evil blood thirsty look in his eyes, and grey hair." She shrugged "That's what I remember from my dreams at least." She laughed a little for all she knew her dreams could be leading her in a wrong direction. But she considered them helpful, in a way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trevon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Trevon jogged up beside D'Heiren. "I don't know." He whistled for Thor. ~Who's over there?~ He asked his black dog. Thor looked up at him and cantered to the camp fire. "Guess it's ok" he shrugged
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:06 pm

Cautiously, D'Heiren followed Thor toward the campfire, glancing back every now and then to be sure Trevon was still behind her. when she was close enough, she saw Zirean and 2 other people, along with the horses and dogs. "hello the fire!," she called, hoping desperately that the dogs wouldnt run at her, as she was still a little bit nervous about ordinary dogs, who didnt happen to be spirit animals or her friends turned into wolves
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:23 pm

Zirean heard a call, and looked over. She saw two people and waved them over. When they got there she saw D'Heiren and Trevon. Saying to Laohu "It's ok it's just D'Heiren and Trevon. There safe." Looking at Tyler too. The dogs all got excited. "Uh hoh. Sit!!!" The dogs stopped and looked at her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:55 pm

D'Heiren approaced quicker after Zirean commanded the dogs to sit, and they obeyed. "hi," she said when she had entered the ring of firelight, looking around at the 2 people she didnt know and smiling shyly at them.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:19 pm

(Gonna wait for the others Wink)
Zirean said addressing D'Heiren "This is Laohu and Tyler. It's ok they won't hurt anyone here." She smiled at them, Mithous pushed her back.. ~What?!~ She said looking at him over Laohu's arm. Mithous just laughed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Laohu smiled and nodded. "Welcome to our humble..eh fire" he laughed "What brings you?" he asked warmly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fields   

Back to top Go down

Fields
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next