Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fields

Go down 
+8
Rhavaniel
Freight
Tyler
Laohu
Shur'tugal
Mika
Ronan
Mayxa
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:04 pm

Zirean jumped when she heard a voice but relaxed again when she saw that it was just her friend D'Heiren. "Yes, I thought it would be a good idea." She said quietly.
"I didn't know that either. The idea just came up. Though I think it only works if thier in the same speicies." She said shrugging.
"I haven't quiet got the hang of going from one animal to another." Zirean said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:04 pm

"let me try," D'Heiren said, and concentrated hard on the first animal that came to mind: Tesla. when she was fully changed into the little cat, D'Heiren switched to thinking about a lynx. it didnt work at first, but she tried harder, and in a moment, she felt herself growing larger, until she had attained the pointy-eared, stub-tailed cat's form. she couldnt hold it for very long, though. "oops," she said quietly when she regained her human form, "i think it's harder to switch from one animal to another than it is to go from human to animal. maybe it's because there's more sensory information coming in for the animal; which makes it harder to concentrate."
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:41 pm

Zirean nodded "Sound's about right. Though I don't think I'll need to do that too often." she said quietly. Morphing made her feel better though. Despite working in the fields all day yesterday. She held out her hand and concentrated on fire. Then a ball.
Zirean looked and a ball of fire was in her hand. She tossed it from her left hand to her right hand. Smiling she made multiple balls and started jugling them. Giggling she let them all go into one hand and build up into a big ball. Shrinking it until it was no more.
"Hehehe, sorry lost control of myself for a minute." saying quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:58 pm

"it's ok," D'Heiren laughed, making her own fire and turning it into a little bird, which she had spiral around her hand, then up over her head. "so, what kind of work is to be done today? as you can see, my ankle's all better, so i'm able to help."
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:08 am

She said after her friends little show. "Planting, mostly." Smiling and streatching again. Feeling ready to work, but she wondered how Laohu would feel.
He worked very hard yesterday, considering he didn't get special treatment. "How about we go hunting this morning before everyone wakes up. Then we could get a nice lunch and supper for later." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:27 am

"sounds good to me," D'heiren replied, "shall we hunt as humans, or animals?"

((will be back after 2 sometime; college. x.x))
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:59 am

(That's ok ^-^ i have college in the morning. So were even ^-^)

Zirean thought a minute and looked at her waist in realization. "Well I don't have my hunting knife, or my bow and arrows. There all back at the barn. I didn't go back there since the full moon." Putting her hands up showing that she was empty.
"So I guess that leaves us with hunting as animals." She said smiling. "Though I don't know what to hunt as." Shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Laohu vaguely heard them talking, but still exhausted from working he kept sleeping. (sorry low muse lol)
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:01 pm

"well, when i think predator, i think cat," D'Heiren said, "i think mountain lions would be native to this kind of forest, so that would keep us from being noticed- not that there's anyone out there, but its good to be safe. if you prefer wolves, that would work too."
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:18 am

"That's ok. I think I better get used to a different animal." Zirean said smiling "Besides I think it'll be fun" She said laughing a bit. Thinking of the big cat, she felt the change. Her muscles got bigger and her she felt her self being lowered to the ground. Cat instincts started kicking in and her claws retracted scratching the ground a bit. She looked behind her at her tail. Flicking her ears and listening. 'This is so cool' she thought. Lookign back at at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:33 pm

D'Heiren smiled as she concentrated on "mountain lion". as she transformed, she bunched up, then sprang into a run toward the forest. 'wow...this is great...,' she thought, glancing behind to see if Zirean was following. the motion and idea felt slightly wrong; it went against her new cat instincts to hunt with a partner, but she was still human enough in her mind to make it work. she sniffed the air, trying to catch the scent of some prey.

----forest? (you go first, you know your way around better than i do)
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:25 pm

(Haha! K lol)
Zirean watched her friend run into the forest. She grinned a cat grinn. Her instincts told her not to follow, and didn't want to hunt with her. Though she saw D'Heiren wait for her, and Zirean ran into the woods.
--------- forest
(Be back in a bit.)
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:31 pm

(Haha! K lol)
Zirean watched her friend run into the forest. She grinned a cat grinn. Her instincts told her not to follow, and didn't want to hunt with her. Though she saw D'Heiren wait for her, and Zirean ran into the woods.
--------- forest
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:48 pm

----forest

D'Heiren saw Sefiroso run to the Stable, but she didnt follow. instead, she raced to the fields to find Trevon and Laohu. she morphed back and yelled "hey! come quick! Zirean's been hurt! she's in the stable now, come on!"
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Mithous was already awake because Laohu was sleeping on him. He snorted in surprise when she said Zirean was hurt. He got up not caring that Loahu's head hit the ground.
He snorted not really caring that no body could understand ~Come on you sleepy heads!! Get up!!~ He nussled Loahu impatiently. He bent on his knees and looked at him wanting him to get on.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Laohu grunted when his head hit the ground. His eyes popped open and he heard someone yelling that Zirean was hurt he jumped to his feet. Seeing the horse on his knees trying to get him up Laohu leaped to the horse's back and urged him towards the stable.

---------Stable----->
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:33 pm

-----------LH's Shack

Appearing at the edge of the field he walked over to the shed nearby and leaned up against it. Soon he saw a small black and white bird flying out of the forest. It landed on a nearby fence post. "Good of you to join me" he smirked and chuckled before turning to start pulling the seed bags from the shed.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:37 pm

She landed on a post and screeched out in amazement. Eyeing him for a second by tilting her head and flapping her wings in question. But she dropped the question and smiled to herself. She shook her bird head, then flapped over towards him. Landing on the ground next to him she sqwaked once then morphed back into her human self. "Well I see you beat the bird." she laughed taking a smaller bag containing the same seed and started planting as well.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:39 pm

He nodded "Well not much beats flash stepping, although I did miss a lovely walk through my part of the forest, perhaps you would like to share it with me on our walk back this evening?" he asked with a sweet smile. With that he poured some of his larger bag into a bucket and started walking the field planting as he walked. "What is it like to morph?" he asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:47 pm

She planted and when he asked her "Well for starters it's alot funner if you're in control." She laughed Zirean was just a row across from him. "Though the animals sometimes have other ideas of other than what you want to do." she said happily "Some times its easy and sometimes not." She shrugged.
"what kind of powers have you discovered?" She asked covering the ground as she buried the seeds. "Besides stuff having to do with plants, and that thing you just did."
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Laohu chuckled and nodded "Aye that could be a problem, hmm? Oh um...well I just discovered flash stepping I think it is..and then the plant growth.."he looked down at a seed in his hand and it began to sprout. "Yikes" he muttered and quickly planted it "Um..I'm sure i have more but I haven't found them." he shrugged "Besides morphing how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:00 pm

"Oh, well I found out I have fire power." She laughed and thought of a flame. Then she made a dragon and let it crawl up her shoulder it was just a small dragon. But it didn't burn her hair, which she was thankful for. She petted the dragon, and it nipped at her. "Hehehe, still has thoughts to bite, but it won't." Zirean said letting the dragon crawl on top of her head then fly around Laohu's. "hey! No touching! Gah! I'll put you out! No!" she yelled as the dragon found something interesting about him and tried to sit on his shoulder. "No! Bad boy! Bad!" It flew away and she grabbed it as it flew by jumping a bit. "Hah! Gottcha!" She extinguished it before the wind could blow it away. "Whew, that was close. No wonder i couldn't control him the wind was picking up." She looked as it was blowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:23 pm

He stopped and watched as she played with the flame. An amused smile crossed his face as she tried to control it. Suddenly it flew towards him and circled his head. Eying it suspiciously he ducked. Suddenly it tried to land on him. A sharp sting touched his skin and yelped in surprise. "Needs obedience training" he laughed "I think we'll need to talk about these pets of yours" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:31 pm

Zirean laughed and said "Oh I'm sorry did it burn you?!" putting a hand to her mouth. she went over and kissed the burn mark. "I'll have to teach it some manners then." Zirean said smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:33 pm

"I think it bit me" he laughed and then smiled as she kissed the tiny burn "good thing I didn't try and swat it aye? Mhmm manners indeed." he kissed her forehead and then spread a little more seed. "Anything else or dare I ask?" he laughed with a scared expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fields - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fields
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next