Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fields

Go down 
+8
Rhavaniel
Freight
Tyler
Laohu
Shur'tugal
Mika
Ronan
Mayxa
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:01 pm

Zirean slept much more peacefully than the first time. Her confusing dreams, leaving her for the moment. Coming back to reality she felt soft kisses along her side.
She moved a bit closer to his side smiling not wanting to get up just yet. He was just so handsome she didn't want to leave him.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Laohu smiled and leaned over her, trailing his kisses along her jaw. His hand rubbed along her side and then over her back then back to her side. Occasionally tracing a little skin as his fingers ran along the edge of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Zirean opened an eye while he was busy kissing her side. She smiled filled with pleasure. Waiting for him to come back up, she kept her eyes closed but couldn't resist smiling. Zirean could barely contain herself from giggling. With his gentle touch of the lips it felt like wind kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:14 pm

(haha his hand is at her side, his lips are at her cheek or neck Wink)

Laohu saw the smile on her lips and with a smirk of his own he layed down closer next to her and met her lips. One hand behind her neck the other at her side he pulled her over on top of him. When the passionate kiss broke he smiled then tried to hide it. "I am sorry my love, I could not resist your beauty before morning came" he said quietly
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:01 pm

(Whoops. Sorry about that, internet was down for a bit. :-( last one for tonight.)
Zirean opened her eyes as he rolled her over kissing him passionately. She giggled in between the kiss. "that's alright....You're too hard to resist anyway. My handsome love." She said kissing his neck, stopping she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:35 pm

He grinned and looked up at her as he laid on his back with her resting on his stomach. He still looked in wonder at her face and hair. It was just so beautiful. He gently ran a hand through her hair. He closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of her lips on his neck. "You have bewitched me" he said with a smile "and what some would consider worse, I do not want to break the spell you have placed over me" he said with a smile and a kiss to her neck. He ran a finger around her ears tracing them.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:11 am

She laughed and said "And this witch just can't get away from the bewitched. And she dosn't know what she did to deserve this handsome man." her body tingled as he traced her ears. Zirean ran her fingers from his brow to his lips. Putting a single finger on his lips and then trailing them off to no where. Smiling at him and staring in his eyes. His eyes were just too beautiful to resist. They were like priceless gems.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:21 am

He smiled and closed his eyes as she traced his face with her soft finger. "Then we are quite a pair aren't we dear?" he asked in almost a whisper. He opened them again to find her staring lovingly into his eyes. He smiled and ran his hands back down along her side, playing with the edge of her shirt. "How did I ever deserve someone as beautiful as you?" he asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:03 pm

"Yes we are." She said smiling. Answering his second question she said "By saving my life and filling it with love." Zirean said tracing the muscle lines on the top of his chest and shoulders. Grinning happily she kissed his shoulder and moved up in small kisses.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:40 pm

He chuckled "Well I would never leave a damsel in distress" he smiled "but now filling it with love, I guess I can take credit for that" he smirked handsomely. He breathed in and out deeply as she kissed along his shoulder. Taking a hand from his side her unbuttoned his shirt and slipped his arms out of it. Then he grabbed the sheet and pulled it back over them. "That's better" he smiled before tilting his head and kissing her neck, burying his nose in her dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:02 pm

Zirean smiled as he buried his nose in her hair. She kissed his cheek. The sky was turning pink as she looked east for a minute noticing the sky in the corner of her eye.
Frowning she said "Work is never done. You'll have to team Mithous and I up so we can get the other two fields done. Then we can start planting." Zirean shook her head smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:05 pm

Laohu sighed and laid his head back into the hay. "work work work" he muttered. "Ok you go get Mithous, and I'll find the plow and the seed" he laughed and patted her behind playfully as he kinda rolled her off him so he could get up.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:24 pm

"I know, but it's for the good of the village." She said frowning a little bit. Though she smiled as he patted her behind. Feeling a bit sore but not too much, she would have to catch up on her sleep later. She smiled at him and ran to go get Mithous.
-----Stables.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:27 pm

"Ya ya" he laughed and grinned back at her before buttoning his shirt back up and walking deeper into the shed by the fields. He ran straight into a post. "Ow..uh meant to do that" he chuckled nervously. With that he watched where he was going and found both the seed and the plowing. Pulling both out into the sunshine he waited for her to return.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:07 pm

---------Stables
Zirean and Mithous ran side by side at a steady gallop. ~Bet you can't beat me.~ He said jokingly. ~Wanna bet?~ She galloped ahead ~Cheater!!~ He yelled after her.
Throwing her head up in a laugh she neared Laohu with the machine.
Slowing down she stopped right in front of him. Mithous galloped past them and then turned around in a circle kicking his back legs out in good humor. ~Man, it feels good to be out!~ he said after slowing himself down he shook himself. Zirean just snorted and nuzzled Laohu.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Laohu heard a pounding of hooves and looked up with a smile. "My what pretty horses, now which one is my love?" he asked Then she came over and nuzzled him, he laughed "ah I think I know, ok you two" he smiled "You Mithous, over here" he nodded to the right hand harness and he gently harnessed him up. "And you my love over here" he smiled and then harnessed her up. Hitching them both to the plow they set out towards the two grown over fields.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Zirean and Mithous both pulled. While they were pulling Mithous said ~my Love?~ She just nipped him on the neck playfully. ~Hey what was that for?!~ He said bouncing his head up and down.
~Don't be sarcastic. I love him, be nice.~ She said with her ears back she glared at Mithous. He said ~Ok, ok. Relax. Geesh.~ They concentrated on pulling the plow and getting work done.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:55 pm

As the horses playfully bickered the plow swerved slightly "Hey now you two" Laohu said good naturedly. He sighed when they calmed down and they got to plowing. The first field went fairly quickly, the second however took a little more effort. When they were done Laohu stretched and unhooked them from the plow. Then as he had done the day before he rubbed both of them down and washed them. Sponging and massaging both so that they would not be as sore. This did not help his own muscles however that were starting to cramp up. He looked up at the late afternoon sky. "Let's call it a night" he said as he walked stiffly putting away the bucket and such. "I'll plant tomorrow" he said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Mithous laid down in the shed right after Laohu sponged him. Zirean was sore she would be stiff tommarow, but she could deal with a bit of stiffness. She went over to Laohu and sat down. "Hungry? I'm sure there's some vegtebales somewhere, and I could get a rabbit or two." She said tilting her head. She was hungry enough. Mithous had his head lying on the floor, and he was sleeping.
Zirean laughed "He didn't even plow three fields." but it was in good humor. Shaking her head she got a pot that was hanging up and some stakes. She set up a fire ring, and from a nearby stream she filled the pot all the way up. Carrying it back over to the fire, not yet lighting the fire she sat down for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:15 pm

"I'm a guy" he laughed "I'm always hungry, vegetables sound wonderful" he said tiredly. He sat down and then ended up laying down as she got a pot going with water. He tried to keep his eyes open but slowly they slid shut. Before he knew it he was curled up on the ground and snoring softly. He did not even hear her come and sit down. His muscles stiffened as he stayed in one place.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:33 pm

She shook her head and smiled at him. Letting him sleep by the fire. She didn't put the pot above the fire so that it wouldn't boil over while she was gone. Morphing into a hawk she flew off to a nearby brushy area.
The animals would be going back into their homes for the night so she would have a pretty good chance of catching one or two of them. She waited in the tree keeping an eye on two places at once. One on Laohu to make sure there was no danger coming to him, and the other on the brush. Seeing movement in the brush, she lifted her wings looking. Spotting the movement she dove after it.
Using her hawk senses so she knew what to do, she'd caught two other hares that evening. Morphing back into herself she'd picked up the hares and gutted them away from the camp so that no preditors would want them for a snack.
Finally coming back to the fire and putting the pot over it, then adding some more wood. She found some dried vegtibles and herbs in the barn. Mithous was asleep so she didn't bother him. Taking a quick drink she tended to the rabbit stew.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:35 am

Laohu woke to the smell of stew. He smacked his lips. "Mhmm smells wonderful my dear" he said with a smile. Then he tried to move "ohhh" he said quietly as his muscles protested. "I don't think" he got himself up onto his elbow "I'm used to plowing" he groaned and laid back down.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:06 am

Zirean smiled and got a bowl of soup for him. "Well you'll just have to rest then. We don't have to get planting for a few days yet, if needed."Putting the bowl of soup down beside him bending down by his head, stroking his forehead.
"I can start in the morning, and you can rest. You've had a full two days." She said looking at him upside down smiling.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:46 am

He smiled and propped himself up again. He ladled a little soup into his mouth. "mmhmm delicious" he complimented her. He smiled and offered her a spoonful from his bowl. "Or we could just take a day off" he said with a smile. "Go to the beach, relax, see what every one else is doing, get them working" he grunted
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:59 am

She took a bite from his ladle. "It is good." She said Zirean nodded her head at his comment and answered his question "That sounds good. We could definately use a break." Smiling at him and grabbing a bowl herself. Eating for a bit. When she was done she leaned back on her hands and smiled. "I would like to know what everyones been doing. Sounds like fun, going to the beach." Smiling widely staring into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fields - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fields
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next