HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stable

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:00 pm

"when it stops raining," D'Heiren whispered to Laoshi, "i'm going to go out and look for Trevon...and for Tesla, my spirit animal...shes a little cat, with sort of the same colors as you." she continued stroking the leopard's fur, feeling a lot calmer now. although she was still worried, she no longer felt frantic inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Laohu

Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Lauhu grunted and laughed kissing her as she wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted off with her feet. Spinning her slightly he set her back down. "Good cause I love you too. Even when you look like a wet cat" he grinned and ruffled her hair. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and then turned and grabbed on of the horse sheets. Taking off her wet cloak, he wrapped it around her. "There better"

Laoshi tilted her head not understanding the words but gently chuffed on the girl's face. Nuzzling her hair softly. Her deep blue eyes showing concern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:48 am

She giggled when he turned her around. Zirean just felt so much happier with him than ever before. Giggling as he ruffled her wet hair. "Yeah I figured that much. It's pouring buckets out there." She pulled the horse blanket tighter nodding as he asked if she felt better. Laughing a bit because she got him wet. She said "Now who's the wet one?" She couldn't believe that so much water poured on her in that amount of time. Her clothes were just about soaked through. Thunder boomed over head almost making her jump a bit from being unexpected. She went to a nearby tourch, which wasn't lit. She snapped her fingers, lighting it and the other tourches, near the group. They were more like lamps but held a bigger flame. "There." Since it seemed so dark in the barn.

Stable - Page 9 29poj6qStable - Page 9 Nd945lStable - Page 9 Dragonanimated_364369
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:12 am

D'Heiren hugged the snow leopard. receiving concern and affection was making her feel a lot better. she lay on her stomach, peering over the edge of the loft at Zirean and Laohu. now that she wasnt feeling so lonely, she began to study their interaction. it was hard to make a comparison, though, since she hadnt seen them interact before today. 'they're cute,' she thought when Zirean giggled, 'i wonder if she was missing him, and thats why she seemed so...moody before...'
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:57 am

Laohu looked down at himself and laughed. He watched with loving eyes as she lit the lamps. Noticing she was soaking wet as well an idea entered his head. But knowing they still had someone else in the barn he didn't voice it. Instead he just coughed and shook his head. He smiled when the light filtered through the barn. Looking up at D'Heiren he got an idea. Walking over to a trunk he found a deck of cards. "Any one interested in a game of cards?" he asked with a smile and looked up at D'Heiren questioningly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:13 am

Zirean tilted her head at the mention of cards. "Hmmmm. I never got to learn how to play." She said "I was always alone and never had anyone teach me." She sighed knowing why she'd always been alone until now but didn't mention it. Since Zirean was a Shadow Rider though not anymore, people had always avoided her. So she didn't know what people did besides read for passtime. She had two books in her bag but she'd read them many times over and over again.

Stable - Page 9 29poj6qStable - Page 9 Nd945lStable - Page 9 Dragonanimated_364369
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freight

Freight

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:58 pm

Freight rode in on his horse and shook his head, and rain flew off his head like a miniature storm. He took off his cloak and shirt hanging them over a stall. "Man, this storm is ferocious" he laughed sitting down in a corner. Ayla jumped on his lap as soon as he sat down. He petted her head. "sorry it took so long, I took a quick look around for trevon while i was out. didn't see him, so my guess is he found shelter"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:42 pm

D'Heiren smiled at Freight. "thank you," she said softly but earnestly as she climbed down the ladder. "Laohu, i'd like to play cards, if you teach me how."
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Zirean narrowed her eyes when Freight walked in with the horse. She sat down on a bale near her saddle packs. She was still alittle mad at him for riding off like that. Her feelings were kinda hurt too but she'll get over it. Though for now she glanced at her father's sword. Memories flooded back to her she shook her head though they were clouded a vibant picture of the man's spirit came too her in almost vision like.
Then it went away, blinking in confusion. She saw the man's spirit in front of her "This isn't over" it said and flew at her then disappeared. No one else had seen it. Realizing that she'd backed up against the wall in fright she grabbed her knees in shock. 'Great, how am I suppost to defeat a spirit?' she thought in panic.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:50 pm

"Zirean, what's wrong?," D'Heiren asked, hurrying over to her friend and giving her a hug.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:23 pm

Zirean looked at her with blank eyes. "Ummmm....." She said looking down alittle embarassed. How was she suppost to explain this? "It's alright just some bad memories from last evening." which was pretty much the truth, except for the spirit part.
Why was she seeing so many spirits now? First her parents, which were gone. Now the man who'd wanted her so badly was back even though he was dead. She shook her head and relaxed again streatching out her legs and leaning against the wall. Closing her eyes she tilted her head back thinking. Opening them again she said "Sorry. I'll be alright now. Thank you." There were some things even she couldn't explain. But if the problem persisted then she would get help. Though for now, it was her own battle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freight

Freight

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Freight watched Zirean as she seemed to freak out about something. "are you sure? you looked like ya saw a ghost or something." he said a bit concerned. He stood up and walked over to her and looked in both eyes "are you ill" he said raising his hand as if offering to check her temperature "is that drug and poison bothering you again?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:48 pm

D'Heiren was a little doubtful that mere memories had caused the terror she'd seen on her friend's face. she hugged Zirean again. "dont let things get out of hand," she said quietly, "it's ok to ask for help; thats what friends are for, right? but if you feel that youre alright, i wont pry."
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:01 pm

(Sorry guys. Internets giving me crap)
Zirean sighed when her friend gave her a hug. The mention of ghost she narrowed her eyes at him. How was it that he always figured everything out? "Well your getting warmer Freight." though that was all she said. Zirean didn't want to mention her enemies ghost again nor the man himself. His face terrified her enough since he'd come after her. Remaining silent she stared off into space. Not paying any attention to them. She knew it was rude, but she didn't feel like talking.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:07 pm

D'Heiren looked thoughtful when Zirean said Freight was "getting warmer". 'what is she talking about?' she couldnt figure it out, but Freight's mention of ghosts made her think of something she had in her pack. "i'll be right back," she said, making a dive for the loft ladder. she climbed it quickly and went to a back corner of the loft, where she'd left her pack. she pulled out a grey-green bundle of dried plants and came back down. sitting back down by Zirean and Freight, she broke off a piece of the herb and cupped it in her hands, creating a tiny flame which sent up a wisp of fragrant smoke. "sage," she said in explanation, "it's supposed to keep bad influences and evil spirits away." she added a bit more of the plant to her fire.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:29 pm

Laohu had nodded and was getting ready to teach them when he realized they needed something for a card table. Motioning to be right back he had gone to get one. When he came back Frieght was back and everyone was clustered around Zirean. Glancing at them curiously he set up the table and then cleared his voice. "Zirean? You ok?" he asked gently. He didn't want to rush in to comfort her, but he was concerned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:37 am

She felt better when she heard a human-like growl behind her after D'Heiren pulled out the sage. Hearing the words 'no! You can't keep me away.' She said "Thank you. The sage is working. I'm sorry seems like something is always happening to me, no matter what I do." She said frowning sadly. She said to Laohu "Yeah I'm ok now."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:17 am

Laohu didn't looked convinced. He'd talk with her later, when they were alone. "Everyone still want to play cards?" he asked quietly though he was still watching her with a concerned gaze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:25 am

Zirean looked at him in the eyes. Though she didn't say anything. She just sat there quietly and said to them "It's ok. Go ahead. I'll be fine." Zirean said encouraging them by motioning her head towards the card table. She heard the man say "Ugh, is there no way around this barrier." smiling slightly relaxing now. She closed her eyes smiling 'you can try but your not getting anywhere near me.' she thought. Taking a deep satisfied breathe. Opening her eyes again she watched the others.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:29 am

Laohu felt helpless sitting there. Handing the cards to Frieght he patted his shoulder. "You know how to play go fish right, good" he nodded standing up without giving him a chance to respond "Teach her" he smiled at D'Heiran and then walked over to Zirean. Crouching beside her he put a hand on her thigh. "What' wrong? I feel like I walked into something." he said in a soft quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:54 am

Zirean said quietly when the other's were gone. "I don't know how......" she said quietly grabbing her knees. "But he's back. Though in.........as....." she growled at the word he. "As..........a spirit." She said quietly to where he could hear her. She hid her face in her hair, putting her cheek on her knee. "Oh great. What's he gonna do? Grow a plant on me?! Ha! I don't think so!" he laughed that evil laugh. Growling she wanted to throw something at it. "Oh just shut up!" She growled at no one or that's it looked like. Then covering her mouth and looking at Laohu in shock "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it!" She whimpered.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:09 am

D'Heiren looked at Zirean with concern, but allowed herself to be distracted by the cards. suddenly, she realized that Freight was trying to teach her how to play go fish. "i already know this one," she said, trying to keep her tone light, "i thought Laohu was talking about a different game." she tossed the bundle of sage to Zirean. "i'll need both hands free for playing," she said, "but you should keep burning that. ive used it before. it works on all kinds of...disturbing stuff. just not physical things." 'this has something to do with the spirit world,' she thought, trying to remember everything her former teachers had told her about ghosts and such like, 'the sage worked immediately, so it must be an evil spirit...perhaps the spirit of the scar-faced man.'
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:01 pm

She nodded after D'Heiren said she should keep buring it. "Thank you." She said taking a handfull and buring it in her hand. Though she was a bit mad at the spirit. She flung the smoke behind her and said turning her head "Go away." She heard coughing and sputtering. Then nothing. Finally she was alone. She sagged lower sighing in relief. "Finally. He's gone for the moment." She said sighing "I'm sorry. I must be able to hear and see spirits because I almost died once. Back when I first became a Shadow Rider." She said quietly, finally explaining it to him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freight

Freight

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Freight looked back at Zirean and then to D'heiren "by the look in your eye you understand more than you are willing to say." he whispered as he shuffled the cards once more and dealt the hands. "would ya care to share what you know? we can't help unless we know whats going on, and Ayla smells something that doesn't bode well." he whispered again as Ayla hid behind his back and peeked around him to look at D'heiren
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:04 pm

D'Heiren smiled at the little dingo. "i simply know that, because the sage worked so fast, there must be an evil ghost involved," she said softly, looking down at her cards, "who's ghost, i have no idea. it's probably gone now. i'm not surprised that Ayla can detect it's presence, though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stable - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stable
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Barn-
Jump to: