Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laohu's Shack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Laohu

Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:36 pm

This is a small shack Laohu made when he first came to the village. It is deep in the woods and no one has seen it yet but him.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:39 pm

---------------Forest---------->

Walking softly Laohu constantly looked around him to be sure they weren't followed. He came to small shack/cave in the woods. The entrance was disguised but he pushed aside the bush and went inside holding the deer hide door open. He gently set her down in the primitive bed made of furs. "Are you ok love?" he asked as he ran a hand along the side of her face. "How are the silver wounds?"
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 am

She looked around surpised when he set her down. Zirean looked at her wrists examining them. She smiled at him "They seem to be fine. So this is what you were doing, while you were gone?" She asked in wonder stroking the fur blankets. It was small but she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:30 am

He nodded still concerned but let a smile onto his face once more. "Ya it's not much" he laughed slightly, "but it's better than nothing when it rains." he made a wet cat face and chuckled. "I wanted to get more finished before I showed you but..I wanted to bring you somewhere safe" he sighed and sat down next to her. "I hope that is the last of your enemies" he said quietly
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:38 am

She nodded and said "It's alright, as long as I'm with you." Zirean answered his question "I think so. He was the one I was after most. I can't remember any more." She lay back on the bed of furs letting her hair flow. Sighing in pleasure she smiled and thought 'I'm home. At last.'
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Laohu smiled down at her as she laid back into the furs. "Good" he nodded as he leaned down and gently ran a hand along her face. "Don't scare me like that again, k?" he chuckled as he leaned in to softly kiss her lips.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:14 pm

"I won't" She said kissing him back. Zirean looked into his eyes, and put her head on his chest curling up next to him. She finally felt free, and safe. Taking a relaxed satisfied breath, she was shaky a bit from being over whelmed. But other than that she felt good.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Laohu laid down next to her and wrapped an arm around her as she laid her head on his chest. He ran a hand down her back and gently rubbed it as she began to relax. Smiling slightly to himself he began to sing a old Chinese melody that his mother had taught him before she died. It was soft and smoothing. Like a lullaby.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:59 pm

Zirean listened to his soft voice, she relaxed more and more. Closing her eyes at the peacefullness. It was just too good to be true. She smiled taking in the moment. Relaxing and not worrying about a thing. Just her and her love.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:22 am

Laohu smiled as he felt her relax. He never wanted to leave this, he wanted to be with her forever. He gently kissed the top of her head. "I love you" he whispered "I wish we could stay here forever" he murmured. He stroked her hair and move his hands down her back and side and then came back up. Applying slight pressure as he did so he wanted her to relax yes but..part of him wanted to wake her up again. Kiss her, feel her skin against his...he closed his eyes and tried to block out the picture. Letting his hands relax and just stroke her clothed back again. She probably wasn't ready for that type of thing yet, he would respect that. He loved her no matter what. Besides she just came out of a near death experience. Just because he wanted to feel her, feel her touch, her skin, didn't mean she wanted the same. Women reacted to situations differently, they needed a cool down time before they considered romance again. He didn't want to rush her.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:05 am

"I love you too." she smiled apriciativly. She sat there enjoying his company. Though when she closed her eyes her memories flashed back to the recent events. Opening her eyes quickly. "I'm sorry." She said softly. "I want to, but my memories don't want to cooperate with me." Zirean said frowning in almost a pouting face.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:59 am

Laohu smiled slightly at her pouting face. "It's ok love" he said softly. "I could try and make you forget" he offered with a slight flirting smirk. "Or we could just snuggle" he added quickly so she didn't feel pressured in any way. He ran a gentle hand through her raven dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:19 pm

She looked into his eyes. Zirean trusted him with her life "snuggling sounds good." it just felt like a good time to snuggle against someone. She lay down against the furs.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:21 pm

"Snuggle it is" he nodded. Rising slightly he pulled another fur over both of them and then wrapped his strong arms around her. Gently pulling her closer to him, he laid his head next to hers and closed his eyes, breathing in her scent with a smile on his lips. His hand rested on her arm as she tried to encompass her with his love, his protection, and his warmth.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:45 pm

Snuggling against him she closed her eyes and she felt his steady breathing. Slowly drifting off to sleep. Though no dream came, she slept peacefully for once in her life.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:53 pm

He felt her drift off to sleep and soon followed suit. His dreams were filled with images of her. After many hours he woke and gently stroked her hair again. Seeing she was asleep he quietly got up and walked outside. Leaning against the cave he let the cool air surround him.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Zirean slept now dreaming about Laohu. Smiling in her sleep she curled up though now aware of her surroundings. Zirean sat up and slowly opened her eyes she saw that he wasn't there anymore. She got up and went around the corner. Seeing that he was standing there alone in the cold she went up behind him and wraped her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Laohu had been leaning against the cold rock, trying to control the emotions and urges he felt. He closed his eyes but every time he did he saw her. Maybe it would be better to go away for awhile. The random thought came through his mind. Then he shook it away, no then he couldn't keep her safe. And worse she might think he didn't care for her. Quite the opposite in fact, he wanted so much to show her of his love. It felt like he was crawling out of his skin. He knew that he shouldn't be thinking such things, but he couldn't help it. These thoughts and more were racing through his mind when he felt her arms wrap around him. It felt like a bolt of electricity ran through him. "Zirean" he said softly with love in his voice. "Your awake" he stated obviously and turned wrapping his arms around her. "Sleep well?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:25 pm

"Yes, very." she smiled blushing. She leaned her head against his chest. The memories were blank for the moment except for him. All her thoughts were on him and only him. She kissed his neck, getting up on her tipy toes. Zirean blushed letting her hair flow over her face.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:02 pm

Laohu smiled "Good" he nodded and then lowered his head slightly to meet her lips. Pleasure ran through him at the feel of her touch and his arm muscles twitched slightly as he restrained from doing all that his hormones were telling him. Finding a middle ground between his desires and totally squishing them. He saw her blush and gently ran a hand along her back. Pulling her closer to him, he leaned down and met her lips once more. Kissing her passionately his hand moved up behind her neck and he leaned into it. Stopping he tried to get a hold of his passions and leaned his forehead against hers. "Are you" he kissed her lips again and started kissing along her jaw "sure you" he took a deep breath "want to" he kissed her ear lobe and then came back to her lips and rested his forehead on hers again "do this?" he let out the warm breath on her neck causing goosebumps. "I...don't know how long I can restrain myself" he admitted in a restrained whisper. If he was an arabian stallion he would be prancing and rearing at the end of a strong rope about now. That rope was his character and his respect for her. He closed his eyes and waited. Unsure how she would respond to his confession.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:13 pm

She said immediately after he stoped "I'm ready. I want to be with you. Always." she said with certainty in her voice to assure him. She joked "At least there's no full moon tonight." Zirean kissed him her skin was tingling now. Her body was wanting his, and not wanting to let go. She nodded for reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:37 pm

Those were the exact words he had been hoping for. Smiling a dazzling smile he wrapped his arms tighter around her in a big hug. Then lifting her gently he let her legs wrap around his waist as he turned and rested her against the outside cave wall, freeing his hands from holding her. Meeting her lips passionately his instincts began to take over, though he tried his best to hold them back some as to not scare her. As they kissed his hands moved down her sides and found the slit between her shirt and pants. Playing with the edge of her shirt he moved his hands around her waist as he breathing increased in pace. Trailing his kisses along her jaw and down her neck he breathed in her sweet scent. "Then we'll have all night won't we?" he asked with a handsome smile as he looked back into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:33 am

She kissed him passionately unwanting to stop. Zirean was tickled that he'd found the slit in her pants. She smiled breathing in his scent and remembering it. She wrinkled her nose when he stoped and said something. Zirean said "Yes, we will. I love you." she smiled kissing him again throwing her arms around his neck and pressing her body against his. Letting her instincts take off it felt so good she didn't want to ever stop.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Laohu smiled and ran his hands up her back under her shirt. Something moved in the forest, probably a deer or something. Looking back at her he looked into her eyes and ran a hand along her face. Wrapping his arms to hold her he lifted her from against the stone and carried her back into the cave, his lips meeting hers as they kissed and his breathing came in short rapid breaths. He sat down on the edge of the bed and let her rest on his legs as he ran his hands up her back and then outside her shirt again, up her shoulder. The feel of her skin was intoxicating. Lightly breathing along her neck he moved to her shoulder pushing the fabric out of the way as he kissed the soft skin on her shoulder. Hoping to send shivers down her spine he moved back and kissed on her ear still breathing warm air lightly on it. "I love you to" he said in a deep whisper as he closed his eyes for a minute and felt her warmth next to him. Laying back onto the bed, he brought her with him and ran his hands down her sides and then back up under her shirt. Looking up at her he felt like he was under a spell almost. His hands then went and began to unbutton his shirt as his body screamed to be closer to her. Feel her skin against his.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:10 pm

Zirean's body tingled at his touch. She fumbled with the button's on her shirt undoing them. Smiling and just kissing him wasn't enough for her. To be his was like a dream. She heard something in the woods. ~Zirean?~ Mithous asked.
She said ~Don't you dare. Please?! I need this. I'll see you in the morning.~ with sadness in his voice he said ~alright, just promise to give me an apple.~ She smiled to herslef as Laohu carried her onto the bed. She kissed him her body screaming for more. Zirean fumbled with the buttons on her shirt. They were so complex. "Ugh. Stupid things." She whispered looking down. She'd gotten a string mixed up with the buttons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laohu's Shack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack Empty

Back to top Go down

Laohu's Shack
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Enchanted forest :: Enchanted forest-
Jump to: