HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Library

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Furanshia

Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : Drawing myhtolgical creatures
Humor : Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair fuzzy wuzzy had no lair oh, where oh where could fuzzy wuzzy find a lair if he's a bear that has no hair.
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Library   Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:31 pm

~While we were on the way to the fields my elf got slightly injured and when one came after her she out of instinct and fear put out her hands in front of her in the form of a triangle and somehow a powerful blast of light based lightning shot out of her hands and severely injured the shadow rider. Since they kidnapped her brother and was able to imprision her for a while she meet me then she decided to be an avenger for her brother and parents as well as she made a vow to the heavens to finally crush them, but first she has to learn how to tame her power as well as her temper, then she wants to improve her swordsmanship too jst incase if magic doesn't work on them,~ She replied
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Library   Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:38 pm

~Hmm, a noble plan~ Laoshi nodded ~I am surprised she already has access to her powers. Most have to touch the amulet first~ she said thinking aloud ~Not to worry though, perhaps the amulet will give her additional powers and help her learn to control the ones she already has~ Laoshi reassured. ~Um you should know we have quite a mix here of people. All have been affected by the Shadows one way or another. Some used to be in the Shadows employ and have left. My point is...all are seeking revenge on them. She would be wise to gain the other villager's trust and respect, so that they may destroy the Shadows together~ she advised wisely ~I have observed that people set on revenge do not appreciate opportunities for it being taken away.~ She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Furanshia

Humor : Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair fuzzy wuzzy had no lair oh, where oh where could fuzzy wuzzy find a lair if he's a bear that has no hair.

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Library   Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Furanshia continued reading the book Kiria gave her to read. ~Don't worry, she knows that already considering she was once captured by one for losing control of her emotions she just barley managed to escape his grasp, and also sh carries a locket around of her brother and parents to keep herself in from losing control of herself,~ She smiled in reassurance. ~Ao now she is studying more as well as training mor to keep the same thing from happening again, though she can be a brilliant strategist at time,~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Library   Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Laoshi smiled ~I'm sure she is~ she yawned and laid down on the rug by the fire that had been started in the fireplace by the switch that turned on the oil lamps. ~So what can you tell me about yourselves? Besides what you already have. What land do you hail from?~ She asked gently
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Furanshia

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Library   Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:06 pm

~As far as for me i'm 100 years old so I can actually tutor her if need be I have the ability to control fire, water as well as the earth elments. I like to make others laugh and I would love to learn how to play a harp.~ She replied about herself. ~Furanshia there loves to play the flute and is a master at it and when she gets to know you she can make you laugh alot as she will actually put on a show for someone she likes, she descended from an male elf named Sorian and a female elf named Kairshian who I heard were very strong. As far as for where we lived we used to live in the very large, hot, and humid islands called : Chultanor it's our word for volcanic lightning island as for when the volcanoes there erupted not only did lava and ash come from them but lightning did too. There she was actually a school teacher but left the school in care of her sister named: Tatsuhime its japanese for dragonprincess a very strong and wise elf who even a dragon was careful not to anger. Her brothers name was: Kintoro an elf wh had the physical strenght and build of an oxen. Furanshia is trying to not only become as strong as her sister but even surpass her so she may one day lead their clan as she is the heir to their throne, her name means elf princess after all. She is also a very good cook too,~ She replied with a smile.

Last edited by Furanshia on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Library   Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Laoshi listened and nodded. It was quite a story. ~Wow~ she said quietly then chuckled ~Ah a good cook is always good~ she nodded. ~How did you hear of our fine towns?~ She asked in a gentle tone again. ~We had thought none had heard of Vanahoon's revival into a bustling town once more had traveled yet.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Furanshia

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Library   Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:30 pm

~Furanshia overheard a couple of Shadow Riders talking about it while she was imprisoned buy one that was 10 feet 9 inches tall. He had the build of a yeti and a wise but cold cruel, and strong voice. She had a mishievious smile and told me that they should not have let her overhear them talking of the two lands cause now it will be their downfall and the we both barely managed to escape them and made our way here which took about 2 years to get here.~ She replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Library   Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Laoshi nodded ~You two must be in need of some rest and some good food~ Laoshi said considerately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Furanshia

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Library   Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:13 am

~Thank you it will be most appreciated~Kiria replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Library   Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Laoshi nodded ~Of course. Is there anything else I can do for you?" she asked as she got up and stretched.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Furanshia

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Library   Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:05 pm

~No that's all the help we'll need. We can do the rest ourselves,~she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:25 am

Laoshi nodded and smiled ~Well would you like to see more of the villages or meet some people? Or would your human like to stay here and study for awhile?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Library   

Back to top Go down

Library
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5