Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grazing fields

Go down 
+13
Pierce Von
Saron
Shur'tugal
Ronan
Wing Rider
Argon
Tyler
MohawkWolf
Sadan
Mare
Mayxa
Illutari
Mika
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Grazing fields - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:30 pm

Rhea laughed,
"We havent seen too much of the village, I don't even know if ours has a library,"
Rhea turned after speaking to see Jarlon again, he didn't seem upset that she was taking her time, he seemed very patient which surprised Rhea.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:34 pm

Mika glanced over at Jarlon too but quickly looked away when he noticed. She rolled her eyes slightly ~Why are guys so complicated? See? that is why I stay away from them~ Whisper just grinned and started humming something about ~You can't live with em...you can't live with out em~ Mika glared at her. She turned back to Rhea. "Well I spose I should let you get back to your...friend" she narrowed her eyes slightly at him. No one turned their back on her hand...no one...he would pay later. "We need to start dinner and find shelter for the night. Looks like it will rain again"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:38 pm

Rhea looked up at the sky and frowned,
"Hope theres not gonna be thunder or lightning again," Rhea sighed and picked up Zaric, "This little guy thinks hes brave but thunder and lightning scared him like anything,"
Zaric growled,
~Why'd you tell her that?~ Zaric hissed,
~'Cause it's cute~ Rhea grinned at him and put Zaric down again.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:43 pm

Mika grinned. "Ya Whisper was scared of thunder for the longest time...but then I told her to close her eyes and imagine each sound of thunder was her pouncing on prey or clamping her jaws shut...after that she loved thunder" Mika smiled. Whisper glared at her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:51 pm

Rhea laughed, "Maybe I should try that with Zaric,"
Rhea looked back over to Jarlon,
"I shouldn't push my luck and keep him waiting, And I should let you find your shelter for tonight," Rhea said
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:55 pm

Mika nodded. "Ya he doesn't seem like the waiting type" she almost huffed. She narrowed her eyes at him again. "Ya...you to...don't let the rain get you" she smiled slightly. ~Why am I being nice? I can't let myself get attached~ She half whined to Whisper. Whisper just looked at her sympathetically. ~Don't worry..~ She said simply. "Well I guess we'll see you around" she smiled slightly again. "If you need anything don't hesitate" 'as long as he doesn't come to get it...' she finished with her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:59 pm

Rhea hesitated for a second,
~Woah big change in personality~ Zaric said, ~I admired her for her attitude to Jarlon~
~Oh shush!~ Rhea thought back,

"Thanks, Much the same for you, I would be happy to help if you want or need it," Rhea grinned, "See you later,"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:02 am

"Thank you...we might need help with the barn..at some point" she bowed her head slightly. "Good luck with your village" she smiled slightly again and muttered a Lakota farewell as they were leaving. She didn't know why but she like Rhea. She watched them leave and then as swiftly as the wind she and Whisper disappeared back into the tall swaying grasses.

---------Town Center------>
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:07 am

Rhea grinned and said one final farewell before turning and running back to Jarlon, She was going to wave back once but Mika and Whisper where already gone,
"Lets head back eh, Jarl," Rhea grinned walking back through the trees to their village.

---------------> Rhea's home
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:51 am

I listened quietly to their conversation but kept my back turned and chewed on a piece of tall dry grass. Imatari lay beside me facing them. I sighed gently when Rhea walked up beside us and told us she was ready. "Sounds good, we should see if Imatari can find us some fresh meat so we can maybe have a better meal, then tomorrow, if it's ok with you, I'd like to get cleaning the warehouse-maybe send Koda after those mice." I turned my head to her and smiled then turned my head a bit more to see if Mika was still there, she wasn't.

...........vandecar outside
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:05 pm

...................... fields of vandecar

We made it to the top of the hill as the sun was setting behind the mountains. The orange light on her face accented her native features. Absolutely stunning. "You going to be ok from here?!" I asked as I reached out and touched her arm.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:03 pm

Mika stopped and looked over Cahoon in the setting sun. It truly was beautiful. She couldn't wait to see it teaming with animals. She felt him touch her arm and looked over. "Yes..I.." she drifted off "Thank you" she said simply. She gave him a shy smile and looked out over the valley again. A slight wind came up and ruffled the edges of her long, straight black hair that was mostly tucked away into a braid. She sighed slightly. "If...you need anything or...want to talk" she said quietly "feel free to visit" she smiled slightly again.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:12 pm

"Will do..." I smiled "Same with you.." I turned and started to walk down the hill
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:14 pm

She watched him go and then quietly slipped away with Whisper into the tall grass. She went down to the stables to look them over again.

---------Stables------->
Back to top Go down
Sadan

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:44 pm

------>Library
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:45 pm

------Enchanted forest--------->

Mika walked slowly out into the fields. She didn't feel like going and facing the others that evening. Instead her and Whisper bedded down in the tall grasses. Mika gently laid against Whisper. As her eyes closed the memories started rushing back again. She woke up in cold sweat. She didn't feel good. Probably just the memories she told herself. She thought about Jarlon, she had been awful to him...she sighed. ~I'll be back Whisper..I need to go do something.~ Whisper snored and went back to sleep. Mika got up and stumbled slightly towards the forest and Vandecar.

Outside (Vandecar) ---------> (middle of the night)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:39 pm

-----------Forest--> (Vandecar)

Mika and Whisper strode down through the grasses. Mika stopped to watch the sun continuing to rise. She looked out over the grazing fields and the bay. It was so beautiful. She felt much better with someone she trusted knowing about her past..and possibly her future. She was still disgusted with the thought that she might be carrying the child of one of those pigs..but she told herself. It wasn't the babies fault. She sighed and stroked Whisper. ~Lets go work on the paddocks shall we?~ ~Sounds good!~ Whisper affirmed.

--------Paddocks-------->
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:30 am

From outside--
I held Shiroi close to me as i ran out of sight of the little village, ~Oh come on Shiroi, not again!...Last time you 'stopped' it was for 2 weeks!!!....what am i going to go without you for 2 weeks!~ i said tears running down my face as i ran.

---away from the village---

i made my way away from the village, to be alone. as i ran i didn't see an up coming branch, i tripped on it and fell to the ground turning to my back before i landed, "OWww" i moaned and sat up, "Ouch....that hurt" i said out loud, i looked down to make sure Shiroi wasn't hurt, ~You ok?~ i asked even if he couldn't answer me, he just laid there as if he had fainted, it was a sad sight so see and i burst out crying, ~Oh come on!...i'm already lonley!...please wake up...soon~ i rocked back and forth holding Shiroi close.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:41 am

I was sprinting to the village when I heard someone say ouch and then some comotion. I stalked over silently with Imatari when I heard a voice. "Everything ok?" I said in a deep vioce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:57 am

I jumped at the voice, i turned quickly with a tear stained face. i rubbed my sleeve acrossed my face. "Y-yes everything's fine...." i said jumping to my feet holding shiroi.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:22 pm

"it most certainly doesn't look like it!" I protested "Everything ok with the little guy, gal"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:28 pm

"No no...it's ok, i just tripped" i sniffled one last time, "he's just asleep.." i siad holding Shiroi closer as if someone was going to take him away from me.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:33 pm

I cocked my eyebrow. Something in his voice wasn't quite right. I couldn't pin point it though. "Are you from Cahoon?" I asked then realized what I was sent out to do "I have to get some bandages, would you like to accompany me?!" I asked carefully. My muscles in my chest and arms were tense from pulling Mika up the rope and weren't loosening up. With cramps running through me I needed to getmoving agan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:35 pm

"ah well....i don't know, that's what to villahe is called?" i asked in a hasty voice, "Ah no i can't....i have to go for a while" i said looking down as 'Sleeping' Shiroi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:41 pm

(haha....for so reason it double posted)

Last edited by Wakai-Tomodashi on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grazing fields
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next