Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stable

Go down 
+18
Freight
Gladrial
Pierce Von
Shaira
Kuruk
Tyler
Sefiroso
Mayxa
Ronan
Shur'tugal
Saron
bancam_20
aryen
Salem
MohawkWolf
Illutari
Mare
Mika
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Stable   Stable EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:28 pm

This is one of the few remaining buildings. It is in ill repair and needs remodeling but once a little TLC has been applied it should become a main structure of the village. It needs a new roof and new paddocks. It also needs a new floor and the stalls need to be rebuilt. The main structure is still sturdy, but time and weather has worn the barn down to a shadow of it's former glory. It has only 6 broken down stalls at the moment and a rotting loft.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:10 pm

Mika silently made her way to the barn. She looked around. ~This is going to take a lot of work~ She sighed Whisper just looked with her mouth open. Mika tested on of the rotting post next to the barn. It instantly gave way. ~Great...the barn is probably this rotted to...we'll have to take it all down and re-build it. That will take Forever!~ She whined to Whisper. Whisper just looked at her. ~Maybe there are other people that could help?~ ~Ya just what I want..more people..~ Mika sighed. She wasn't naturally unpleasant, but she preferred being out on her own with the herds than having to be nice...
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Tennis, RPing, reading, convincing my mom to get me a ferret
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:18 pm

<------Town Hall
Laya walked up to Mika and Whisper, "Well, we have lots of work to do" she said. Zeke walked up to Whisper and smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
Mika

Mika

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:23 pm

Mika turned slightly at the voice. She surprisingly smiled "Yes we do" she said simply. She walked over and tested on of the main beams carefully. She didn't want to bring the whole barn down on top of her. Surprisingly it held. "Maybe the frame is still good...hmm" She watched Whisper turn and give a cougar grin to Zeke. ~He's not even your type~ Mika teased ~That don't matter~ Whisper chuckled and sniffed over Zeke again before lying down next to him in the sun and watching.
Back to top Go down

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:47 pm

I walked over and looked at the old worn down barn, "We'll have to rebuild it..." i said.
~If we stay~ i said to Shiroi, he smiled and ran over and started to play around with the other animals.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:51 pm

Mika heard Kai walk up. "Well...shall we get started in the morning?" Mika was anxious to get started on the barn. She looked around the village. She didn't see any building except for one large one and then the town center that looked sturdy enough to spend the night in. Unless they wanted to sleep under that stars. Which was fine with her. "I wonder what that building is" she said pointing towards the library.
Back to top Go down

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:03 pm

"Why not....i'm not going anything much tomorrow" i looked over to the odd shaped building, "Let's check it out....No one's here to tell us otherwise" i shugged.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:06 pm

Mika raised an eyebrow but nodded. "Good enough for me" she chuckled Whisper looked at her suprised ~Did..did I hear a chuckle?~ She teased ~Oh shut up~ Mika snipped back. Whisper just gave her a cougar grin back and continued socializing with her two animal companions.

---------Library------->
Back to top Go down

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:11 pm

I followed Mika, at i started to leave Shiroi looked back at the other spirit animals, he had a 'I have to go...' kind of look, he took off after Kai.-----L--->
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Tennis, RPing, reading, convincing my mom to get me a ferret
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:20 pm

<------Library
Laya walked up to the old barn. She imaniged it filled with horses and she could almost smell them. Almost in a trance, she walked up to the first stall and reached out her hand to touch the grey horse. But it dissapeared as soon as he hand touched in. All she felt was air. Tears came to her eyes as the image faded away, "Tayo, don't leave me!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:26 pm

(awww sad)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:35 pm

------Grazing fields------>

Mika walked up to examine the stable in the fading light. She looked around and sighed. Would they be able to make this into a working village?
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Aaden was wandering around the when he arrived at the barn. He looked around the peeling paint and the splintering wood and thought This place could use some work... he thought. Lyla was trailing after him and she sneezed from all the dust floating around. She grumbled to herself and Aaden smiled and rubbed her fur absently. He saw Mika and said, "Hey" She looks worried. he thought and added "Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Mika

Mika

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:43 pm

Mika quickly turned at the new voice. "Hi..." she said cautiously "Just arrive here? hmm? oh no not really...just looking at all the work this rotting barn will take to repair.." she said quietly. "Oh I'm Mika.."
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:50 pm

"I'm Aaden" he replied as he continued to survey the stables, "I could help." he offered, "We might even have to tear it down and then rebuild it" he murmured and exhaled sharply.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:53 pm

"Good! That would be appreciated. Well..we have looked at it..the frame is still good..but it will need to be completely gutted." she sighed thinking of such a large project, but it had to be done.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:57 pm

He ran his hand along the walls and pushed lightly, the wood cracked under his fingers and almost gave way. He move to where the frame was exposed out of the wall and pushed there too, it didn't give like the wall. "The walls need to be replaced, and the frame needs to be strengthened. Is anyone else helping?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:03 pm

She watched him testing the stable and smiled slightly. He seemed to know what he was doing. She would be more than happy to let him take the reins that she seemed to have inherited. "Yes there is me, another young woman Laya, and then a young man named Sadan" she smiled glad that she remembered everyone. "Also if we need more help there is another village over the ridge that has...I believe two or three villagers now. They would probably help if we returned the favor. Their village isn't in much better shape.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:10 pm

He shrugged, "We'll see what we can do." he said and Lyla purred softly "I like her." she said to him. "Does that mean you won't watch her every second I'm near her?" "I'll consider it." He chuckled and walked back to face her.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:15 pm

Mika nodded and turned to watch Whisper padding up. ~Well hello. Have a nice nap?~ ~Haha very funny...oh who is this?~ She stretched her nose out to sniff the snow leopard. "This is Whisper, she is my spirit animal."
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:32 pm

He nodded toward the big cat "Hello Whisper" and he gestured toward Lyla "This is Lyla." he introduced and Lyla nodded reluctantly. ~Be nice~ Aaden warned and she huffed and nodded toward Mika and flicked her tail as she looked away from her again.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:37 pm

Whisper smelled Layla and nodded her head. She also looked away. ~ A little standoffish..~ She commented ~Well you have enough friendliness for both of you~ Mika teased her cougar. "So what brings you here?" Mika asked cautiously
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Lyla relaxed and lay down, licking her fur. ~They're alright~ Lyla said ~I don't like the look of this barn though, it's going to fall down any second~ "Is there anywhere to buy wood? Or are we going to have to cut it?" he said and frowned, not looking forward to the work.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:03 pm

Mika narrowed her eyes slightly as he avoided her question. "no..no markets, we might have to cut it. One of the villagers over in the other village said he thought they had a pile of lumber. Depending on how much there is they might be willing to share some with us" she suggested. She wondered where he had come from. She was concerned that he had avoided the question. It made her uneasy.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:05 pm

(Oh, I didn't see the question xD I'll post tomorrow, parents are gettin mad)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable Empty

Back to top Go down

Stable
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Barn-
Jump to: