Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stable

Go down 
+18
Freight
Gladrial
Pierce Von
Shaira
Kuruk
Tyler
Sefiroso
Mayxa
Ronan
Shur'tugal
Saron
bancam_20
aryen
Salem
MohawkWolf
Illutari
Mare
Mika
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:50 am

(haha it's ok Wink Mika tends to be more suspicious xD she'll be fine as soon as Aaden explains she'll relax again a bit Wink)
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:07 pm

He turned back to her and said, "I was just wandering around and I thought someone might be in here. This old town is falling apart, if we want to save it we'll have to start working soon."
Back to top Go down
http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Mika

Mika

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:10 pm

Mika nodded and relaxed after he said why he had come. "That we will. What should we start on first?" she asked testing to see if he would take the reins of command.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:57 pm

Salem gulped before walking up to Mika. He wanted nothing more than to be in Vandercar, but he had been sent here. Everyone he knew and Loved were there. But it was Chaya's wish that he be here, so he would. He just wished he could see Arora or Arya once more. He sighed. "I'm salem" He said, his voice huskey and deep. His dishoveled hair blew in the wind.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:50 pm

Aaden turned toward the new voice, his hands crossed over his chest. "Hello, Salem." he said, not having much to work with. "I'm Aaden and this is Mika." he gestured toward her. "We were just planning to remodel this old hunk of wood here..."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:56 pm

Mika turned with the new voice. She nodded as Aaden introduced her. "Welcome" she smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:33 pm

"Thank you" He said "The pleasure is mine." His eyes shone a gray green and he stood a tall six foot two.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:11 pm

He looked at him for a second and then turned back to Mika, "I think either getting some wood or tearing down the walls."
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:01 pm

Salem looked at them. He wasnt Used to being ignored. His muscles bulged from his thin tee. "If its as rickety as it looks then I'd say tear it down." He put in.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Mika looked between them and raised an eyebrow. "Um..I have tested the frame and it is study. But what ever you guys decide. Just rebuilding it from the ground up will be more work and we need to get started on cattle before fall." She looked between them.."Which means we need horses, and a barn" she looked at both of them again. "But again it is up to you" she did a "don't look at or blame me gesture" and backed off. ~Come on Whisper...lets go look at the forest while these two decide who is top dog, I want no part in it...~ ~Right behind you~

------------Enchanted forest--------->
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Tennis, RPing, reading, convincing my mom to get me a ferret
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:39 pm

------>Enchanted Forest
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:06 am

Aaden watched Mika leave and Lyla smirked, ~Good job, you scared her away.~ she said but Aaden ignored her. He turned to Salem and said, "The frame is still able to be used but the walls are too weak. If we tear it down now, the frame might be damaged while we get wood."
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:39 pm

"but would you like to risk it falling?!" he asked with a growl.
-this guy thinks he's all that- Salem said with a grumble.
-easy boy. Your pushing it.- said kiowa.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:20 pm

"First, calm down, okay?" Aaden said "What if one of us works on tearing it down while one of us goes and gets wood?" he suggested. ~Well handled.~ Lyla said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:56 am

--------Outside buildings------->

(After those two have finished Razz)

Mika walked over and started looking over the barn again. She peeked inside. It did look pretty sturdy. She raised an eyebrow and walked in a little further. It was dusty sure..but seemed ok.. She walked in further and was looking around when suddenly the board underneath her gave way. But instead of just hitting a dirt floor underneath she went straight down. She let out a surprised scream as she fell down into an abandoned basement below the barn. She was peddling through the air when suddenly she landed. The hard packed dirt floor knocked the breath out of her and a cloud of dust filled the cavern. Whisper rushed forward and slid to a stop right before the hole. ~Mika!~ She yelled down. All she heard was coughing. ~I'm going to go get help!~ she took off for the village. She darted around but no one seemed to be around. She took off for Vandecar

------Fields (Vandecar)----->
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:03 am

..............fields of vandecar

After we stopped at the hill I waited for Whisper and she lead us down the hill to the barn. My heart sank to my stomach when I saw the hole in the floor. "Mika?" I said concerned
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:04 am

Arya ran to the hole and laid down.
"Mika?! MIKA?!" she called in the hole. "Jarlon, we need a rope..." she looked around to find one.

Last edited by aryen on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:05 am

~No! Don't leave..~ but Whisper was already gone. Mika looked around and tried to move. Her left leg and arm hurt...and her side. She looked up and saw she had dropped a nice distance from the floor. She shook her head slightly to clear it and coughed some more. 'Great just great..the one day everyone is out exploring and I have to go explore a rotting barn. Real smart mika!' she growled to herself. She tried to shift again but her side screamed at her. "Great...just great.." she muttered. She looked around. It was pitch black down there, except for the light coming in from the hole she had made. Suddenly she heard a voice. She looked up and coughed. The dust still hadn't cleared. She tried to call out but all that came was more coughing.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:07 am

"Mika are you injured?" Arya asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:08 am

Mika looked around again "I *cough cough don't know." it was followed by more coughing.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:12 am

"Arya!! move back! "I snarled as I heard the floor giving way some more. "Mika...Mika....if you can hear me just hold on...we are here!" I hoped that would comfort her for she had to be in pain. I looked around and saw a rope on the other side of the barn. "arya. stay away from that hole!" I jogged out and to the other side of the barn where the window was. I crawled in and tested the floor boards, They seemed sturdy but I wasn't about ready to test it. I got on all fours to distribute the weight a little bettern and crawled along the wall to the wall where the rope was. I reached for it when the floor began to creak. I got up and leaped for the window and latched onto it just as a few boards gave out. I pulled myself up with my arms and ran back around. I handed Imatari the end of the rope and watched her crawl to the edge of the hold and drop in the end I tied a knot too. I wasn't sure if she was awake enough to be able to grab it. but I waited "please mika, tug on the rope if you see it"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am

Mika coughed again blinked trying to clear her eyes. She heard voices but they seemed muffled somehow. Suddenly she saw a white shape at the edge of the hole. She coughed again and saw a rope starting to come down. She reached for it with her right hand but just missed it. She bit her lip as she shifted farther to the right and her side cried out. But she reached again and grabbed the rope. She gave it a weak tug as the pain in her side was starting to over take her. She finally let out scream to release some of the pain before taking a few shallow breaths and coughing again.

Last edited by Mika on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:20 am

I looked at Arya. She looked strong but not strong enough. I went over and tied the rope to a post that seemed sturdy. I put all my weight on the rope to check it. "Arya, go back to Vandecar and get Pheonix please. We need all the horse power we can get.!" I looked and watcehd as she ran
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:22 am

When she was out of site I grabbed the rope as I laid on my stomach and crawled to the hole. I then turned around and wrapped my leg around the rope and began to slide down the rope hoping the floor wouldn't give way even more. Finally I felt the ground with my foot. I leaped down and ran to Mika's side.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:25 am

Mika was still dazed and her only goal was to keep a hand on the rope. In the darkness of the cavern she heard scurrying. 'great...rats..' she coughed again and tried to move her left leg. Her ankle still hurt but she could move it. She tried to move her arm. Same thing..she could move it but her writst hurt. She had been concentrating on her limbs and not looking up when suddenly the rope slipped out of her hands and Jarlon was beside her. "Jarlon?" she asked dazed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stable
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Barn-
Jump to: