Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stable

Go down 
+18
Freight
Gladrial
Pierce Von
Shaira
Kuruk
Tyler
Sefiroso
Mayxa
Ronan
Shur'tugal
Saron
bancam_20
aryen
Salem
MohawkWolf
Illutari
Mare
Mika
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:26 am

Arya smirked slightly.
"I don't have to go and get him..." she ran to the barn door.
"Phoenix! PHOENIX!" she called. After a few sec, horse trotted out of the dust, still eating a bunch if flowers.
"Here, boy, come on.." Arya walked back to the hole and Phoenix followed him.
"Tell me what he has to do" Arya looked at Jarlon questioningly
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:27 am

"Yes, yes mika it's me" I said softly "Are you ok? what's hurting?" I asked as I walked to her side and brushed the hair from her face and the dust from her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:28 am

I held my hand up to the hole to shield the birght light. "First off get off the wood floor" I demanded again and shook my head "No tie the rope around his chest and bring it back to his flank and tie it to itself. When I give the word have him pull forward." I paused and waited for an answer from the two fo them
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:30 am

She coughed again. "My whole left side hurts..I think I landed on it. My wrist and ankle hurt some but I think they are ok..my ribs hurt the most" she coughed again and grimaced as it sent a wave of pain through her side once more.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:33 am

"I know it's hard but try not to cough. More than likely you broke some ribs" I pulled a hanker chief out of my pocket and and tied it gently around her nose and mouth. "sorry for the smell again, been working in the field all day." I then looked at her rist and ankle and neither looked broken "looks like you sprained your wrist and ankle." Again I hoped that neither would ask how I knew this stuff. "Ok, I'm going to help you up, it will hurt but take it easy. Then I am going to lean over and I want you to lay on my back. Wrap your arms around my chest, not neck, and then if you can your legs around mine. Can you do that for me?" I asked as I took her hand and with the other arm I lifted her up a little.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:36 am

(Jarlon, Jarlon Jarlon Jarlon Jarlon Jarlon....)

Arya did like Jarlon said.
"Okay, we are ready..." she called to the hole. Espero walked softly in and sat on the floor.

~These mice were magnificànt" he yawned and started to clean his fur.

Arya absolutely ignored him.

Last edited by aryen on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:37 am

(hehehe not troy anymore lol)

"Ok I yelled up, give me two minutes i'll let you k now when to urge him forward." I replied
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:41 am

Mika nodded slightly and let him tie the handkerchief around her mouth and nose. Strangely like a horse being led out of a fire the smell calmed her. Mika nodded again. Fear was creeping in again but she knew if she let it she could die down here. She pushed it back down and tried to help him lift herself up. She moaned and bit her lip as her side protested being moved. She took a few quick shallow breaths. "I don't know if I can do this" she breathed.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:46 am

(hehehe)

"Guess what...you have to. I can't bring you food and water every day til you are better" I joked, sorta. "I then took one of the rope and tied it to her waist just in case she really couldn't hold on. I then pulled the slack and wrapped myself around it. It was wrapped between my legs and around my arms. "Ok arya and pheonix, go for it, nice and slow though." They began to ease us up. I wanted to free one hand and place it on Mika to reassure her it was ok but I needed all the strength i could must to hang on. Finally we got to the hole. I did let go with one arm and pushed on the wood. It began to give way. "move him over to the right" They did and we were closer to the wall where it was more sturdy. I crawled out and laid Mika down on her back then grabbed her shirt and drug her outside into the grass. "Thank you Arya and Pheonix I smiled at thema nd patted him on the neck"
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:51 am

Arya smiled. She was tired, but her eyes twinkled. SHe followed them outside. When she saw Mika's injuries, she gasped.
"Omg... We have to heal you. I have some cleaning medicine and plasters home" she said to Jarlon. "It will take 2 sec... Phoenix?"
Phoenix walked up to them.
"C'mon, boy, show us what you can do" Arya whispered to him, hopping on his back before Jarlon could stop her. They took away with a crazy gallop.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:53 am

Mika looked at him with wide eyes but nodded. She felt the rope going around her waist and her ribs protested again. She bit her lip more and this time is started to bleed just a little. But she didn't notice and just tried to hang on even though her side was screaming at her with the pressure from her muscles and the rope. She was barely holding onto consciousness when they got up to the sturdy part of the floor. As he pulled her over to the grass, she blinked once before passing out from the pain in her side.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:00 am

I watched as she ran off on Pheonix. "cleaning medicine isn't going to do us any good" I tried to say but she was already gone. Instead I took my water back off my belt and forced some into her mouth and rested her head on my lap. I took the hankercheif and soaked it in water and dabbed her face till she woke up. I didn't want to leave her alone until I knew she was awake. I began to hum as time passed and looked out into the fields.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:03 am

Mika woke up coughing and her side screamed once more. She moaned and blinked. She looked up Jarlon and blinked again. "What hap.." she tried to shift positions a bit "oooooow" she narrowed her eyes at the pain.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:08 am

"I'd like to think that you strolled into the barn and hoped there was staw at the bottom of that hole, but I tend to think that's not what happened....I think you broke 3 ribs on your left side and severly sprained your wrist, you ankle seems ok"
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:12 am

Arya stopped Phoenix and hopped down. She walked up to Jarlon and Mika and stopped there.
"I bought cleaning medicine for smaller bleeding wounds and some
plaster... I do not know if they are any use, but, well, I thought
maybe they are useful" she said keeping her harder emotions down. She
put medicine and plaster next to Jarlon, walked back to Phoenix and
hopped on his back.
"Um - if you need me here..." she looked at Jarlon questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:14 am

"ugh...I was just exploring it..carefully. It seemed to be sturdy at the time..then before I know what happened I'm falling and I hit the hard floor. Who in the world would but a cavern under a barn" she grumbled. Her eyes widened slightly at his mentions of her injuries. Felt more like 5 ribs from the pain. "How...how do you know?" she said with slightly gritted teeth as the muscles on her ribs spasmed again.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:15 am

"Thank you Arya." I smiled at her sweetly "I haven't really looked her over....I think you should help her with that" I said knowing that Mika wouldn't feel comfortable with me doing it despite my history. If something was broken that might be a different story but she'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:18 am

"I don't know" I looked down at her "Could have been used for cool storage." I shrugged and then came the inevitable question "Well..." I hesitated "It just felt like 3" I sighed while avoiding the question once more. "Mika can you tell me which building you are staying in so i can get some cloth?" I asked gently as I got up and waived at Arya to come closer. I got close to her ear and whispered "Check her all over, if you se strange lumps or anything keep it to yourself till i get back" I smiled at her as I moved away from her good smelling hair. I then looked at mika waiting for a resposne
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:21 am

Arya nodded and gave Jarlon a quick sweet smile back.
She walked back to her horse.
"Thanks, boy" she whispered to horse, kissed his nose and leaned her
head on Phoenix' forehead for a few seconds, closing her eyes. Then she
opened here eyes again.
"Okay, off you go now."
Phoenix neighed silently and gracefully trotted away. Arya walked back to Mika.

"How ya feelin'?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 am

"Um.." she almost chuckled but it would have hurt to much. "I...haven't been staying in a building. I've been sleeping in the fields.." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:24 am

I watched as she tolled her pony good bye then mika's voice interupted my thought. "No problem," I looked at her strangely "where is your stuff at..." I smiled and waited again
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:27 am

She bit her lip. "Stuff?" She thought about it. "Don't really have much stuff, um I have a change of clothes back in the town center but that is about it. Oh and a deer skin blanket.." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:36 am

Mika looked over at Arya "Um not so good" she flinched at her side.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:17 pm

"Mika! Arya!" Said Salem running in from collecting wood. A thin film of sweat made his face shine. "what happened?!" He growled reaching arya. His voice shook slightly. "Why are you here?" He said looking her in the eye. It was so good to see her again.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:27 pm

Mika looked up surprised at Salem's feeling behind his voice. She looked around a little nervously. She was in a somewhat defenseless position and she didn't really trust any other guys but Jarlon at this point. "Um...I fell through the floor.." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stable
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Barn-
Jump to: