Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stable

Go down 
+18
Freight
Gladrial
Pierce Von
Shaira
Kuruk
Tyler
Sefiroso
Mayxa
Ronan
Shur'tugal
Saron
bancam_20
aryen
Salem
MohawkWolf
Illutari
Mare
Mika
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaira

Shaira

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-11-06

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Shaira noticed D'Heiren and Trey in the corner, but they didn't seemed to look at each other. She quickly turned her eyes away and concentrated on getting on her feet. First she lost balance, but then she managed to stand leaning on the wall. Holding her arm, she leaped to the door and cracked it open. Sunlight flooded in, lighting up the room. Her curly hair was golden as flames as she shook it off her face.
"See.. I can stand already" she smiled back at Eli.
"How are you feeling D'Heiren?" she asked the dark red haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:55 pm

As D'Heiren sat up he immediately did the same and looked at her as she avoided eye contact with him. With a heavy sigh he got up and walked up beside Eli and nudged him and pointed at himself and then outside. Thor watched ~I'm coming~ he said and bound after him ~See ya later Athena~ he ruffed and caught up with Trevon. He got outside and felt the rays of sunlight. Oh how good they felt bouncing off of him. A run, or maybe finding some wood to split would cure these feelings.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:03 pm

Shaira watched Trey walk off and Thor run next to him. For a moment she felt like following him into the beautiful sunlight. But as to remind her in what state she was, slight pain flashed through her head.

~Shaira?!~
Shaira winced at the squeak and felt someone climb to her shoulder.
~Nyx?!~
~Personally! What... something has happened?~
Shaira heard a tone of concern in her voice.
~It's ok. Later.~
~But-~
~Later.~

Shaira sighed and leaned against the door border. If only the last night would have been just a bad dream... She closed her eyes, wishing she could also run across the beautiful green meadows.

Last edited by Shaira on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:06 pm

Zirean watched Trevon leave. She knew the feeling, and shook her head. 'They'll figure it out. They just need time.' Zirean thought. Mithous rested, being done with eating. Zirean stood there watching, she was always quiet in a crowd. To her three people plus there spirit animals was a crowd. Zirean was used to open spaces and quiet. Not all this hustling about, but she guessed she would have to get used to it, so she stayed.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:31 pm

Trevon was used to it just being him and Eli. sometimes he missed that, now he had a girl he liked-he understood that, he always took relationships more serious when he got them. It didn't help that Trevon wasn't a talker, that he was shy when it came down to it. He was good with initial introductions, when it came down to getting to know a person....well he was down right silent. He had yet to find that person that understood him, he had met a person once....so he had thought, it was many years ago and it was from across the room. His heart fluttered as her eyes read his like a book. Not being able to control the butterflies in his stomach he started making his way through the crowded ball room to the girl on the other side. Then she was gone. His body tingled as sad emotions filled his soul. Down he looked, not up to where he should be, but down at the dirty filthy ground...he kicked it and walked into the green pasture into the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

Number of posts : 141

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:39 pm

Eli watched Silently as Trey left.
He longed to follow, and challage him to a race, but he stopped himself.
So instead he flopped down on a pile of hay, burrying his face into his arms, closing his eyes.
~tired?~ Athena Asked, walking up.
~Eh.. Not so much..~ He said, looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:44 pm

as Trey left, D'Heiren watched him until she couldnt see him anymore. "i'm alright," she told Shaira, "just tired." she leaned back against the wall and wondered where Trey had gone, and if he would come back.
(i'll be back in a couple hours)
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Shaira

Shaira

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:50 pm

(night-time for me here! see ya tomorrow Wink )

Shaira watched Eli flop into hay and bit her lip. Silently she walked to him and laid down next to him.
"So... where did you and Trey come from?" she asked softly, trying to start a conversation. Soft light played on her skin and lips as she moved.
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

Number of posts : 141

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:14 pm

He looked up, raising an eyebrow softly; His golden eyes dancing in the dim light of the barn.
He smiled.
"Eh.. Here and there." He said, rolling onto his side to look at her.
"But always together... I dont even remember life without Trevon." He said with a half smile.
"He's like my brother.. We're insepreble... And Pluss, I'm the only one who understands him" He said with a laugh, and a smile that could light up a room.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:28 pm

Seeing that things were quiet again Zirean went back to grooming. She longed for Laohu, or at least someone to hold on to. After last night she just wanted to cry, 'Why are the Revenge so keen to get me?......Well us now.....' She thought now that the two had revieled themselves as werewolves also, the Revenge would most likely be coming back frequently to try and capture them.
She stopped grooming at the thought and sat down against the stall wall. laying her head back Zirean just couldn't continue her chores, she grabbed her legs and pulled them closer to her. ~What's the matter?~ Mithous asked nuzzling her knee.
~It's just that.....well the Revenge seem so keen. Mostly to get us werewolves and the people we care about......~ She trailed off thinking.
~One can never be too careful, no matter how at peace you are with yourself. Watch everyones moves and learn them. Becareful with the people you meet and take care of them. Friends are gifts, not enemies.~ Mithous said sounding wise.
~Trying to be my teacher now are you? That's what he would say if he were here right now.~ Zirean said smiling a bit.
~That's exactly what he would've said. Though he's taking care of Revenge right now, and helping defeat them.~ Mithous said calmly.

~Thank you for understanding.~ She said.
~Hey that's why I'm your spirit animal, eh.~ He said snorting in her face playfully.
She hugged his big nose he said ~Can't.....breathe~ Lifting up his head and shaking his mane out. Zirean just laughed and sat there closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:08 pm

D'Heiren looked over and smiled as Zirean laughed. Tesla purred from her lap. ~im glad you are happy,~ the cat said, ~i was worried about you.~
~thanks...i'll be ok,~ D'heiren replied.
~you cant fool me...i know how you feel about Trey,~ Tesla accused teasingly.
~do you know how he feels about me, too?~ the girl asked eagerly.
~nope. i've decided to let you figure that out for yourself.~
~aw...c'mon, please?~
~no, you'll appriciate it more if you have to work for it. i dont know, anyways.~
~i wish i could go find him...~
~well, you cant, so just enjoy your other friends right now.~
~isnt it nice to have lots of friends?~
~its different, but yes. i enjoy the company, as long as they behave themselves.~
~just make sure you behave yourself too.~
~i wont claim to be perfect, but i do try.~
~dont be concieted.~
~i love you too.~
D'Heiren ruffled Tesla's ears and laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:37 am

Shaira smiled at Eli. His golden eyes calmed her, making her almost forget about lat night - but a flash of pain in her hand brought it all back.
"Ow" she bit her lip, rubbing her hand.

"So Trey... he... cant's peak at all?" she asked quietly, hoping she wasn't too bold.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:57 am

(wow, slow day today)
D'heiren grew more and more restless as the day went on. she tried to distract herself, but her thoughts kept returning to the same place. where is trevon? she wondered, i hope i didnt hurt his feelings earlier...what if he doesnt come back?
~could you stop that?,~ Tesla asked, ~you keep thinking in circles, and it's making me dizzy.~
~sorry...i just...cant help it...~
~you need to do something.~
~like what?~
~i dont know. braid straws or something. you need to stop thinking so much.~
D'Heiren sighed and picked 2 long pieces of hay from the pile she was sitting on. after tying them together at one end, she began twisting them to form a slender rope. as she worked, the repetitive motion of her hands calmed her frenzied thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:04 pm

After being outside for a while he felt much better-and he thought it best to check how D'Heiren's ankle was doing, it would probably need re wrapped anyway. He walked in and knocked on the wall to let everyone know that he walked in. Not talking makes one quiet, from lips to foot steps. He smiled at D'heiren who was still sitting in the pile of hay. He walked over and pointed at her foot and motioned his hands to spell out the sentence 'How does it feel' Not that she would know what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:31 pm

D'heiren's face lit up when she saw Trevon. she giggled quietly at his attempts to spell something after he pointed at her foot. there was concern in his eyes, and that let her know that he was asking how her ankle felt. there was something else there too, or maybe she just imagined the slight sadness. "it feels alright, as long as i dont try to move it," she said, "i think the swelling is going down; the wrapping is getting looser."
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:38 pm

As she laughed he tried hard to keep a straight face. Then he could feel her searching his eyes. His eyes always held all his emotions, maybe that was why God filled his eyes with so many colors. As she mentioned her leg was feeling better he smiled and sighed a sigh of relief. He knelt down and tapped his knee for her to bring her foot up so he could re wrap it.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:50 pm

D'Heiren carefully brought her foot up, trying not to bend her ankle at all as she rested it on Trevon's knee. she kept watching his eyes, marveling at their many colors as she read the emotions in them. he's happy that my foot is better...he doesnt seem to be hurt or angry, so i guess things are ok about this morning...theres that little bit of sadness again...i wonder what's wrong... she decided to start practicing her morphing ability so that some night, when Trey was a wolf again, he could tell her what was wrong.
~maybe he wont tell you,~ Tesla pointed out, ~what then?~
~oh, i wont try for a while yet...but if he wont tell me...i guess i'll decide what to do when that happens, if it does.~
Tesla purred, then stood up and stretched carefully before going to rub against Trevon's sides.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:05 pm

His fall colored eyes shifted from her sweet smile and eyes. There was something familiar about her but he ignored it. He had been traveling for so long, he had met many people. He looked over at Eli flirting and then back down at the foot. placing a hand under her calf to cradle it he used his other hand to careful remove the wrap and began re wrapping it. He searched her eyes for a response, did it feel better or not? Carefully he set it down as he locked eyes with her. emotions flowed through them. He blushed and scratched the cat.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:06 pm

Thor walked over to the stable and looked up at the big black horse ~Hello there fine equestrian friend~ He grinned
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:20 pm

D'heiren smiled. "thanks," she said, "it feels a lot better now." she wanted him to sit with her, but didnt want to be too bold again, so she glanced down for a moment at Tesla, who was purring as Trey petted her, then over at Thor and Mithous before looking at the man in front of her again. ~have i seen him somewhere before yesterday?,~ she asked Tesla.
~i dont know...if you did, it must have been before i found you, because i dont remember, and i think i would.sorry im not much help...~
~its ok, doesnt matter anyways.~
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:29 pm

Trevon shifted his eyes over to Thor. The awkwardness was familiar. He stood up and walked....almost away but instead grabbed his bag and came back over and plopped down beside her. He looked at Zirean and tried to waive her over. He pulled out a small cloth sheet and in it was some elk jerky. He laid it out and pointed at it with an open hand as if to say 'help yourself' He sat cross legged as his knee brushed against her leg.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:08 pm

"thanks." D'Heiren reached over and took 2 pieces of jerky, her arm brushing against Trey's leg for half a second. ~here,~ she said, giving Tesla the larger piece of meat.
~yum, thanks,~ the cat said, carrying the food in her mouth as she climbed slowly back up to sit on D'Heiren's lap.
~you're still sore from yesterday, arent you?,~ D'heiren asked.
~a little. this will help, though,~ Tesla replied, gnawing at the jerky. D'Heiren ate hers more slowly. as a general rule, she was shy about taking food, even when it was freely offered, but sharing with Tesla always helped with that. i like sitting like this, quietly, she thought as she ate, it's peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:11 pm

(hehehe Sorry guys. Got caught up in some school work. :-))
Zirean was sitting down and Thor came over Mithous bent his head over the stall door and said ~Pleasure. You have a good companion.~ He said looking at Trevon with his ears up. Getting up Zirean opened the stall door slightly so that she could squeeze through and streatching she noticed Trevon motioning her over and offering her some dried meat.
"Thanks....Haven't eaten since yesterday." She said taking a bite.
Zirean sat there quietly looking at the ground and nibbling at the meat. She still felt awful for last night.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:16 pm

D'Heiren looked over and, noticing that her friend looked sad, smiled. "it's ok," she said quietly, "no one is blaming you for what happened. blame is something to give to those who could have changed something and didnt, or changed things for the worse. neither case is true of you."
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:23 pm

Thor looked up ~Yes, a very good companion. He's a nice guy, doesn't talk much, but he's strong and smart~ He looked over at Trevon also but looked up at Zirean and backed out of the way when she walked out ~You have a good companion also~ He said sitting down.

Trevon watched Zirean come wondering over with hungry eager eyes. These girls didn't have anyone to take care of them, he thought. It was destiny that brought him here. He would take good care of all of them. He felt D'Heiren's arm against his knee and almost chocked on his meat. He cleared his throat and started laughing. One of the few noises he made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stable - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stable
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Barn-
Jump to: