Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warehouse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Warehouse - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:21 am

I dismounted and took the reins from Mika. One by one she led them in and then I brought in Adeo(sp) and Beauty. I put them into their individual stalls and fed them both. As I came out with an empty pail I heard Mika whistle softly. "What is..........What is THAT?" I said taking a few steps back with wide eyes. I chuckled and moved forward again and exagerated looking up, almost cocking my head all the way back. "Thing is ginormous" I laughed "What is it? Is it even real? You morphed someone didn't you, just playing a trick" I narrowed my eyes at her
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:28 am

Mika shook her head in disbelief. "I don't know what it is...doesn't look natural does it?" she said softly. She shook her head again and raised her hands in mock defense. "No I swear...we didn't...I didn't see this thing till just now.." she said her mouth still open in awe. "I bet it is Pierce's horse...he is pretty tall..." "Wow.." she said again.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:31 am

"Pierce? Was that the tall strange guy that walked in while i was tending to the hurt girl....oh what was her name" I said snapping my finger.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:35 am

"Ya..um Arya. Her, Salem..the dead one, Sloan, another one that has been killed, and Arora, a girl that is missing. Are all friends. Don't ask how they know...or knew each other. Although I am starting to wonder if there is a connection. It is like they are getting picked off." Mika crossed her arms and leaned back against the stall considering.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:38 am

"Ahh right Arya" Mika then leaned against the wall pondering what she just said. It was a long shot but most certainly viesable "Kind of sounds like it doesn't, have any of the 'killers' shown themselves in the village?" I asked as my protective side kicked in.
I went over and sat on a straw pile by the stalls away from sleeping ears.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:42 am

Mika followed him over and sat down to, leaning against the stall. She was getting tired. She was a morning person not a night person. She yawned and shook her head. "No...everyone has died either in the range lands or in the mountains. Sloan was killed in town farther from here. Somehow I think the Elders have been protecting us. One time several of the black rider assassin's did come in but Jarlon killed most of them and I took out the last one. That was when we discovered Jarlon's identity" Mika said quietly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:48 am

I watched her yawn and smiled. "We should get you to bed" I said placing a hand on her knee and patted it. "That's no good either...means that there are people out there stalking this area, how do they know we are here? It took me forever to find this place, it doesn't exist on maps." I thought for a moment pondering "Maybe one of these days when I don't have much to do, I'm going to go out and set some traps" I said looking at nothing in particular.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:57 am

Mika smiled slightly as he patted her knee. "Ya never have been a night person." She looked up as he said he would go out and set traps. A twinge of fear entered her eyes. "Just be careful" she said quietly. She didn't want anything to happen to another of the Vidor family. "And I think it is more than us they are stalking. I was talking to Chaya...she said the black riders were present even in their time. See..Athara and Chaya lived in the original village. Vandehoon. It was huge. Jarlon and I found a map in Cahoon's library. Apparently sickness ravaged the land. There are two large graveyards, one in each village. From what I understand the two sisters were only around 6-10 years old. They were taken into the forest and protected. That was almost 100 years ago. They were given special powers and gifts. They only look like they are about 25" Mika chuckled. "Anyway...In the secret room we found a parchment that warned of the power of the knowledge contained in the books in that room. How dangerous it would be in the wrong hands..I think the master of the black riders wants to possess that knowledge. But he doesn't know where it is"

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:00 am

"Not a night person? You're a racoon" I laughed. "I'm always careful" I then thought about the scar that laid so obviously across my face. To others it was obvious anyway, to me....it disappeared sometimes. "I see.....is that the book you were talking about that Jarlon couldn't decipher?" I asked looking back at her a little then placing my elbow back on my knees and continued playing with a piece of straw.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:04 am

Mika laughed "Ironic hmm? Ya Mika actually means raccoon in Lakota." She raised an eyebrow at him saying he was always careful but didn't say anything. "Um ya it was one of the books. He stayed up all night once working on it."

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:08 am

"does it now?" I asked as I laid back on the pile of straw and Mika was about waist level. I flatened my shirt over my stomach and tucked it into my pants a little before putting my hands behind my head. I gave off a long sigh. "What sort of stuff did you find in the library? did you find any information on the 'secret' powers?" I asked curiouse looking up at her
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:10 am

"Books" Mika laughed "Not that I know of..but I can't read so...I wouldn't really know. Like I said I suspect there is counterpart to that library in Vandecar's library."

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:12 am

"Can't read?" I asked surprised "I'm sorry that was rude of me, I was raised around people that had to read, I forgot that it wasn't necessary for most" I blushed and looked over at the others sleeping. "Here in this village? Have you looked?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:19 am

Mika shook her head "No your fine. My people didn't have a written language. I learned the alphabet so I could work but that was it." she smiled "No we hadn't had the chance yet."

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:20 am

"Well, why don't i walk you home...unless you planned on sleeping here like everyone else" I smiled at all the sleeping bodies on the ground. "When do you wish to move everyone over here for the winter?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:24 am

"Sure" Mika smiled "no, I need to check on a villager back in Cahoon. Um I'm not sure...still have to decide where I am moving them too" she yawned again.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:28 am

I got up and scooted off the bail and offered my hand to Mika. As I pulled her up I pulled her a little to hard as she landed against me. I put my hands on her hips to keep us from falling over. I blushed and let go before clearing my throat and turning to the door to walk her home. "Well...erm... I haven't look around much but I'm sure there is a village center or town hall that has a fireplace, maybe the Library?" I shrugged not wanting to sound stupid "They can be cozy sometimes, gives people something to do the days that we are snowed in."
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:35 am

Arya opened her eyes. Bardon was sleeping next to her. She slowly sat up not to wake him.
Arya looked around. Boy who looked like younger Jarlon was talking to Mika.
Salem was gone.

Espero came to her and stroke her face with long fluffy tail.

~Arya.~
~Espero.~

Arya wounded her hands over her knees and hide her face in her hair.
She wanted to talk to someone. She needed to let her feelings out.

Hurting sadness, hesitation, discredit, hate, disbelief, love and fear. Everything she had felt 48 hours.

She felt tired.

Soundlessly she got up, stretching her back.
She walked to a tree nearby and leaned her back against it.

Last edited by aryen on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:37 am

I saw Arya stur. "Mika...i'll be right back" I walked to her side and smiled sweetly at her. "I'm going to walk Mika over there home quickly. I'll hurry back....ok" I smiled waiting for her response
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:39 am

Arya looked up.

"Yes. Thanks. And... sorry I'm afraid I don't know your name?" she tried to smile but kinda failed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:49 am

I pulled my hand over her forehead and smiled "Saron, I am Jarlon's little brother." I offered before she asked, I knew everyone could see it.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:52 am

Arya winced a bit when she felt Saron's hand on her forehead. It was so cold, or she had a fever.

"Oh. Nice to meet ya Saron" she said silently and looked at her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:54 am

Her forhead was a little warm but it must have been from the shock. "Why don't you go lay back down and I'll be back as soon as I can" I searched for her gaze.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:00 am

Arya looked in his blue eyes and brushed her hair back from face.
She took a deep breath and nodded.
"Ok." she smiled a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:05 am

I gave her a wink and turned away and went back to Mika...

after he got back

I went to where Arya was laying, I couldn't tell if she was sleeping or not so I ever so gently brushed the back of my hand over her head again. She was still a little warm I put my hand on her small shoulder and walked over to the water well and brought out a bucket of water. I looked up at the sky and sighed. Reaching over to take one of the towels I saw Kenai watching me ~Hey boy, sorry haven't been very tentative~
~Its ok I understand, I'm proud ofyou though. After what happened~
~Thank you Kenai.~ I smiled and dunked the old shirt that someone had brought in into the water and dabbed Arya's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warehouse
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Vandecar :: Warehouse-
Jump to: