Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fields

Go down 
+12
Ronan
Dachelle
Tyler
Argon
Wing Rider
bancam_20
Mayxa
aryen
Mika
Arora
Illutari
Athara
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Athara
Admin
Athara

Number of posts : 2725
Job/hobbies : EMT, horses
Humor : duh
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Fields   Fields EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Over Time the weather has taken it's toll. Rocks have placed themselves in the rich soil. After removing the rocks find Athara for guidance on what to do next
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfaith.forumotion.net
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Imitari and I walked along what looked like an old abandoned feild. Soon we came to a walkway and walked into the village.

.........town hall
Back to top Go down
Arora

Arora

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-05-27

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:17 am

~What do you see Koda?!~ She asked her loyal spirit pet who was soaring up above.
~Well the light is a little bright, but I think there is an uninhabitated village up ahead Arora~ Came the quiet reply.
~Think it's safe to check out?!~
~I think it would be just fine.~ he reassured. He came back down and softly landed on Arora's arm and climbed up to her shoulder and closed his eyes. She gently ruffled his chest feathers as she walked through knee high grass that was damp from the previous rain storm.

..................outdoors
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:21 am

---------------Town Hall (Cahoon)-------->

Mika and Whisper traveled silently through the forest, they couldn't shake the feeling that they were being watched. They finally emerged on the other side and Mika gasped a little at the site of the other town. ~So there really is another one~ She crawled up to the crest of the hill and peeked over watching the town. Whisper crouched beside her. ~Are you sure this is a good idea Mika? They may not appreciate us spying~ Spying? Who's spying? We were just exploring and stumbled on this village, we didn't know it was thier's~ Mika winked at Whisper and then looked back at the village.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:03 am

Mika and Whisper watched as Jarlon and Imitari walked to the warehouse. As soon as they disappeared inside Mika got a crazy look on her face. She grinned at Whisper. ~Lets go...help? Shall we?~ She raised her eyebrows. She was going to sneak up on them..scare them..it was the least she could do to return his favor of turning his back on her hand yesterday.

-----------Warehouse------->
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:56 am

......................warehouse

We walked through the tall grass to where he thought he saw the lumbar. Instead of finding lumbar they found several headstones and a large concrete angel with an upturned face. I looked back at Mika and then at the stone. I pulled my shirt out and wiped the sweat and dirt off my face.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:59 am

Mika stopped as soon as she saw the angel. She knew what they would find next. "Two?" she whispered. "Did no one survive?" she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:00 am

I turned and looked at her "what do you mean two?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:05 am

She looked over at him. Her face had gone a little pale. "Um...two graveyards...there...there was one over in our village too. It was a little smaller than this one but still very large." She blinked. She walked over and cleared away one of the head stones. It read Beloved daughter, taken by plague. The dates indicated that she had only been 2 years old. Mika blinked to keep from letting tears even think of starting. It was just to real to her, to fresh. She had watched her fellow villagers drop one by one to plague. There had been nothing she could do..just watch and wait. White man had come and poisoned them. She quickly stood up and walked off a few feet. She turned her back on Jarlon to collect herself.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:11 am

I looked at the lettering on the head stone and sighed a sad sigh. I then walked to another stone and brushed away the leaves and dust, then to another and another, they were all taken from the plague. I shook my head and turned and didn't see Mika. She was stealthier than he cared to admit. "Are you ok?" I asked sweetly as I walked up behind her and placed to large hands on her arms.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:17 am

"I'm fine" she almost squeaked, but she didn't shrug off his hand. " I just...I came from a village that was taken by plague...in in what you would call the new world. I watched it happen..and.." she went silent. Whisper came up and gently rubbed up against her. Mika bit her bottom lip and stroked the big cougar.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:23 am

"I understand" I said pulling my hands back. "At least you are still here" I smiled "New world, as in the americas?" I asked curiously but also trying to change the subject "I'll find the lumbar later."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:28 am

She smiled slightly and turned to face him. "Yes..america's" she nodded "I am from a large tribe called the Lakota. Um they are divided into family tribes..we were a horse tribe. You should have seen some of the horses we raised." She thought about Kola and still missed him. "I can't wait to get a horse here. But ya I came over on a ship. That was interesting" she almost growled remembering her journey. She didn't know why she was telling him all this, she didn't even like him...or did she? She couldn't tell anymore.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:33 am

"wow that is so facinating..I have rea....heard of the different tribes in the americas." I thought for a moment "I can only imagine they were magnificent creatures. Strong and brave like their tribe's people" I smiled "Don't you miss home? I mean Norway is a little colder and nothing like the Americas."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:40 am

Mika smiled slightly at his comment about the horses. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all. "Like I said..nothing to go back to" she said resigned "If I joined another tribe I would have been a second class citizen at worst or been forced to marry one of the tribe at best." She shook her head. "No...I couldn't live like that. So I came over on a ship with Whisper...I didn't have enough money to bring my horse. Course some of the sailors needed a little convincing to leave me alone" she narrowed her eyes slightly. "Hmm? ya it's a little colder..but it still has trees, grass, lakes..mountains. Those are what I call home...not a continent."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:43 am

With a sad look in my eyes I forced a smile again "well on a good note you made it here saftley. I wouldn't want to mess with you or her" I pointed at whisper. "I used to be picked on as a child, that's why i look the way i do.." I flexed my muscles just a little "So i understand what pertection means. And having Imatari as an adult now helps too....Well they always say home is where the heart is...which is why I don't call anywhere home"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:50 am

She nodded and smiled slightly at his comment about not messing with her or Whisper "Good" she said simply and chuckled. She nodded and raised an eyebrow slightly at his muscles, "hmm still need some more work" she teased. She felt herself relaxing around him, which was very strange. Ever since the crossing she hadn't trusted any men. Not since... She shook her head slightly to clear the memory. "She is very beautiful. How did you meet?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:58 am

"Really, you think" I grabbed the 'flap of fat' on my gut that sat below my abs. "I spose i should work out a little more, I think i'll get all the exercise I need from plowing that field though....sheesh" I shook my head at the idea. "Us?" I pointed between Imatari and myself. "I don't really remember to much about it....I was wearing brown burlap sack pants-the ones I tore while running through the brush to get away from 2 boys that were trying to beat me up. You see I was always a little different...when a large red tiger leaped out of the woods and attacked one of the boys. As they took of she turned to me. Scared out of my wits-pants were deffinetly going into the garbage now" I winked and chuckled while saying it "she turned to me and walked up really slowly and rubbed up against me when all of a sudden something brushed on the back of my legs. I tripped over it backwards and saw the little tiny white cub look up at me. I winced gently and that's when she spoke to me 'mom, really? he sure is an ugly human'" I playfully glared down at Imatari ~not so ugly anymore~ she grinned "Well that's when I knew she was my spirit animal, I had never heard an animal talk....how about you and whisper"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:09 am

Mika listened carefully and chuckled slightly at times. "Hmm me and whisper?" She turned and looked at her. ~Don't you dare tell~ Whisper glared back. Mika grinned. "Ah well...there is a reason my parents called me Mika...It means smart raccoon in my language" She chuckled. "Anyway I would always wander into the woods on my own and get into...hmm interesting situations. One time I came across an interesting predicament. See it was kinda like this...I walked up and saw..black bear cub..a little ways away..cougar mother..a little farther..black bear mother, and then on the other side of her a few feet away was a cougar cub. Seems the cubs got mixed up and switched sides accidentally, thus putting each mother between the others cub. That took awhile to resolve...anyway...I ended up kinda helping get everything sorted out and then the cub started bouncing around running again. She ran smack into my leg and hit so hard it almost broke my leg and knocked her out cold. I guess the mother thought she was dead cause she took off. I couldn't just leave the poor thing their so I took her home with me...when she woke up she muttered something about "mommy?" it was so cute. So she became my spirit animal. At first I protected her from all the tribe's dogs and from getting squashed by the horses and now she helps protect me" she smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:13 am

Witht he image of a little mountain lion pouncing around and running into her leg made me laugh out loud. "Sounds like a ferocious little animal...although you most certainly grew up to be one" I had always had a soft spot for animals, humans, not so much." I gringed at her waiting for a nasty response.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:21 am

~You had to tell him!~ Whisper hissed ~Of course~ Mika grinned. "Oh she can be...she just...likes laying in the sun better" Mika chuckled. "So does this village have a library?" she asked out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:23 am

"you know...I don't know....I'm not much of a building dweller so those are the last places I look. It seems there is, there is a large building over there by what seems to have been the town hall" I leaned in closer and pointed at the elongated building next to the town hall.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:28 am

She nodded "I like to make sure their isn't anything in them" she chuckled. She shrunk away slightly as he leaned in closer. She suddenly got a little more nervous. "Ah ok" she said simply and stepped one step away. She looked around like a scared animal for a moment before hiding it again and smiling slightly. "I believe Kai..one of the travelers that arrived two days ago and decided to go on said that the library had alot of ranching books in it. I wonder if yours has farming books." she said aloud starting to connect a pattern. She glanced into the woods and thought she saw a black shadow..almost like a horse. But she had seen it out of the corner of her eye and it was gone again.
Back to top Go down
Athara
Admin
Athara

Number of posts : 2725
Job/hobbies : EMT, horses
Humor : duh
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:35 am

Athara had been watching the villagers interact when she noticed one of them was from Cahoon. She listened to the young man speak. He seemed wise and intelligent. She had a thing for not liking men though. From the start she didn't want to make him the first chosen one but was beginning to have second thoughts. She pushed Shadow forward who leaped out of sight. She stopped behind a large brush and thought about it for a moment.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfaith.forumotion.net
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:37 am

"hmmm" I thought about the connection "I bet it does. Would you like to go look?" I stepped bad. I had a hunch that I was making Mika uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields Empty

Back to top Go down

Fields
Page 1 of 43Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next