Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside

Go down 
+11
bancam_20
Ronan
Argon
MohawkWolf
Wing Rider
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Arora
Athara
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:39 pm

Rhea jumped up surprised,
~Okay Zar, I saw it that time~ RHea said surprised she looked around, Zaric Chuckled
~What is it?~ Rhea asked
~I have no clue~ Zaric replied
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:41 pm

Mika chuckled to herself and then slowly came out of the bush. She acted tenitive and stepped out then darted back in and then stepped out a few steps. She went up on back feet and looked at Rhea with a cocked head. She blinked and chattered.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:45 pm

"A Racoon?" Rhea asked aloud, surprised, "I didn't know they even lived around here,"
~You're only saying that because you've never seen one around here before~
~Well have you?~ Rhea asked, Zaric sighed,
~No...~ Zaric replied

Rhea knelt down, she knew most animals seemed to get on with her well and Rhea couldn't help but chuckle when the Racoon cocked it's head.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:47 pm

Mika chattered and stepped a few steps closer. She went on her back legs again and pulled her front legs into a begging position. She cocked her head again and walked a few more steps on back legs. She sniffed Zaric and playfully batted him and chattered again.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Zaric batted the Racoon back,
~Stupid thing~ Zaric groaned but he grinned playfully at it. Zaric couldn't get enough of playfighting with any other animal, even when they were alot larger than him like Imitari and Tunani. He was yet to find a playful side of Whisper.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:54 pm

~Hey watch who you are calling stupid~ It chattered back at him. Before it chattered playfully and pounce on him. They rolled a few times and the raccoon bounded away before running back towards Rhea and jumping on her leg. It chattered at her and gently placed a paw on her cheek. It seemed to smile before looking over at the little fox. ~Wanna go swimming little foxy?~ It asked in the normal raccoon way. (raccoons love to lure animals down to streams)
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:59 pm

Rhea was surprised when the racoon put a paw on her cheek and Rhea smiled, Zaric didn't answer he just pounced at the racoon, pushing her off Rheas lap and onto the ground standing over it triumphantly (sp?).
~Stupid~ Zaric said simply grinning at the creature he still had pinned to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:02 pm

~heh I'll show you stupid~ She pushed and rolled the fox over so she was pinning it on it's back ~stupid foxy~ she chuckled and then threw her weight so they started rolling down the little bank towards the water. She was giving off little raccoon laughs as they rolled down. They hit the creek water with a splash.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:06 pm

Rhea laughed when the fell into the water and followed them to the creeks edge.
~What are you doing?~ Rhea asked Zaric with a smile,
Zaric jumped out of the water and shook the water from his coat, when the Racoon got out of the water too Zaric pounced on it and yet again pinned it to the ground
~Winning~ Zaric replied, Growling playfully at it and biting the racoon's nose, but not so it would hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:09 pm

The raccoon shook the water out of it's fur and was tapping it's head to get water out of it's ear before suddenly it was on the ground again. It squeaked and it's eyes got wide when Zaric put his mouth on it's nose. ~My my kissing already?~ it chuckled before throwing it's weight and pinning the fox down again. It gave it an affectionate lick on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:12 pm

Zaric growled,
~Stupid!~ Zaric hissed again and Jumped at the racoon, Growling when he caught and and bit its ear and pushed the racoon back in the water. Zaric again shook his coat to get the water off and smiled happily and Rhea.
~See...Stupid!~ Zaric smiled, Rhea covered the smile on her face when she knew that the racoon was going to get him again soon but that seemed to have flown out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:17 pm

The raccoon yelped as he bit it's ear. It was losing patience in this fox. It stood up in the water and shook it's self. It then silently bounded up behind the fox, gripped Zaric's fur with it's little grubby paws and started dragging the fox back into the stream. She then jumped on the fox and pushed it's head into the water but not it's eyes or mouth. She grinned down at the fox. ~Stupid foxy~ She chuckled before bounding off of the fox and then running up Rhea's back and sitting on her shoulder and chattering at the soaked fox while still dripping wet it's self.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:21 pm

Zaric growled angrily this time and got ready to pounce,
~It's not worth if Zar~ Rhea said, Zaric growled again louder thins time and walked away, settling down in the grass.
~Thank you~ Rhea said, and the laughed at her now soaking wet top.
"Don't you think you could have dried yourself first before climbing on my shoulder?" Rhea asked the racoon and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:26 pm

The raccoon looked at her and gave off a raccoon chuckle. It then turned and started grooming her hair. It then tickled her ear and chattered again.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:26 pm

--From wherever her went lolol--->

Gabriel had disappeared for a while, taking care of business outside the villages. He'd cut off all thieving jobs that came in and collected his pay. It had taken him quite some time since the guild he was in was miles and miles away from the village. The guild had been sad to see him leave for a while and he would miss the his loud, rough friends. He'd told them here that he'd stay though and he entered the village much in the same way he had before. His hands in his pants pockets and his hood slung over his head. He saw an unfamiliar girl, a fox, and a raccoon and thought he'd have a little fun. He took the bow off his shoulders and had an arrow knocked quite fast. He pulled back, aiming carefully, he didn't want to miss. The arrow thwacked successfully tree behind Rhea, inches from her face.
Back to top Go down
http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Mayxa

Mayxa

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Rhea laughed when the Racoon tickled her and thenRhea screamed with surprise and Zaric barked angrily at Gabe,
"Are you trying to kill me?!" Rhea shouted, Zaric stopped barking for a second and turned to sniff at the Racoon,
~Uhh Rhea?~ Zar asked,
~What?~ Rhea asked, still shocked about the arrow Gabriel had aimed at her,
~I don't think this is a racoon~ Zaric replied,
~I know Zar, It's a Yeti...Be serious!~ Rhea replied
~No...The Racoon has teh faint smell of a human~
~All I can smell is creek water~ Rhea said, Zaric growled and then started barking at gabe again.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:34 pm

Mika yelped in surprise as the arrow narrowly missed her. She fell of Rhea's shoulder and landed dazed on the ground. She felt Zaric sniffing her. ~Be quiet you stupid fox~ she growled before hopping up and shaking herself. She looked at the newly "hired" blacksmith. She ran over to him chattering giving him what for in raccoon for almost killing her
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:39 pm

He smiled a little, but you could hardly see it through the shadows on his face. The raccoon seemed.... angry at him, which he found quite amusing, but he had a hunch that this wasn't any raccoon, a normal raccoon would've shot so fast in the forest, you could hardly see the gray blur it made. "That wouldn't have hit you, if it had, I would give up archery right there." he said, "I've worked a long time for that, hard to shoot when you have when you can't really see depth."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:42 pm

"And the point of it was?!" Rhea shouted angrily, Zaric was still barking from her feet and fire glowed in her eyes, showing how angry she was.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:43 pm

Mika chattered at him again emphazing with squeaks and yelps. Finally she just stood on her little raccoon back feet with paws at her hips stareing at him.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:50 pm

The serious tone of her voice didn't affect his, "Just thought it'd be fun to try." he said and shrugged, " he looked back into the raccoon's eyes and he was sure it wasn't a normal one, he could see an intelligence, an almost human like intelligence in those eyes. "Who are you?" he murmured under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:53 pm

"Fun?" Rhea asked seemingly calm, Zaric growled.
"FUN!," Rhea shouted angrily and cursed under her breath, her hands burst into flames but Rhea put them out quickly and calmed herself. After a little while Rhea looked up at Gabriel again.
"I'm sorry," Rhea said, "I just don't understand the fun in nearly killing someone,"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:55 pm

Mika narrowed her eyes at him. She chattered, cocked her head goodbye to Rhea and Zaric and then nipped at Gabe's pant leg to get him to follow her back to Cahoon.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:02 am

"I wouldn't have killed you." he said seriously, "I swear on my life I'll never hurt you unless there's need be." he said, that hit a soft spot on him, everyone in the hid guild was there because their parents had been killed, abandoned them, or something or other. It was a second family and taken Gabe in when the head found him when he was only four. His parents had been killed by pillagers, who killed everyone in village either to test if they could, to gain whatever was there, or some other completely irrational reason. He'd sworn to himself that he'd never kill anyone, unless there was a good reason behind it. He felt the small tug and looked down at the small animal, he tilted his head in amusement and followed it.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:05 am

Mika chattered again and bounded into the forest stopping to make sure he was following

----Forest------>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outside - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Vandecar :: Inside the Village-
Jump to: