Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Rhea's house - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:33 am

Sloan had passes out just before Danielle had picked her up. She felt herself being carried into the house and set down on a bed. Her eyes flew open again and she gasped for air.
"TAKYIA!" She screamed. She let out another blood curtling scream, loud enough that anyone in Cahoon could've heard her.
"Danielle...Rhea....help..me...please...." She said, reaching out to touch Danielle's arm, but her arm went limp before her finger tips even brushed her skin. She was out cold. Voices...inside her head...controlling her thoughts...
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:40 am

Sloan's eyes opened slowly this time. Memories of her past filled her head. The image of her home, burned to ashes surrounded by leopards and wolves, haunted her. It was as if...it was yesterday...
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:42 am

"Has she acted like this before?" Danielle asked Rhea, she hardly knew this girl, but the horror was evident in her screams and on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:43 am

"Not that i've noticed...I would ask Jarl but I'm not sure if he wants to be around us right now," Rhea shook her head, "I want to help but I truley don't know what more I can do,"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:45 am

Sloan had heard Danielle.
"No..." She opened her mouth and closed it as if she were thirsty.
"I..have never...acted like this before..." She almost whispered.
"I...don't know...why this...is happening...." She leaned forward, almost next to Danielle's ear and grabbed her shoulders and whispered;
"It's my past, my present, and my future. Help me roll it away, as if this never happened..." She let go and fell back gently, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:46 am

"How the heck are we supposed to do that?" she asked Rhea.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:49 am

Takyia looked between the two girls.
~'If only I could mindspeak with them...'~ She thought. She had an idea. She ran over to the desk and grabbed paper, and the ink well. She put them on the floor and, with her paws and tail, wrote;
Ask her.
She looked up at them and whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:50 am

"I have no clue!" Rhea said back, and sighed, putting her head him her plams. "It's not really my thing to be too serious...Playful is my thing..."
Rhea started at Sloan sadly, feeling useless.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:52 am

Danielle stared at the piece of paper, her brow furrowed. "Ask her?!? Ask her what?" she said, afraid something could be happening to Sloan as they spoke. "Who are the people who are chasing you?" she turned to Sloan, trying the "ask her"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:55 am

Sloan looked at Danielle through slitted eyes.
"Them. The black cloaked men with chains. They have leopards and wolves who destroy anything and everything. They...control...my mind if...I...try and decive them. I have." She leaned back some, a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:57 am

"Why would thay do all that? How do they do all that?" she was hopelessly confused.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:00 am

"I...don't...know....They...killed my...family..." She passed out again, seeing the images that made her scream once again.

(3 hours later)

She blinked her eyes open and looked around the room. They were still here.
"I have answers." She said aloud. She sat up, as if nothing had harmed her.
"They do it for revenge and ambition. For wealth and for greed. They control my mind, only if I decive them, and if only they are close by." Her eyes flew open. She looked up.
"They're in the forest."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:02 am

"Now?" Rhea asked surprised jumping up and running to her bag getting her weapons. She hadn't fought very often but she had some idea on how to. (Razz)
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:04 am

"What?!?" Danielle cried, instincvley reaching for her sword that was on her belt. "Are they coming?"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:05 am

Sloan looked at her with fear.
"We need to tell Jarlon. We can't go by ourselves. It's too dangerous. We could-no WILL- get killed if we go without telling Jarlon." She said as she jumped out of bed.
"No, they aren't coming. Thank God." She said while pulling up a pair of trousers her mother had made her.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:05 am

(um...there isn't supposed to be any bad guys at the moment...jess? what are you doing? lol)
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:07 am

((sorry just got really bored lol. I'll try and MSN u lol))

Last edited by bancam_20 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:07 am

(ah haha...well why don't you have them go away for the moment Wink we can bring them back at another time kay?)
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:11 am

*Jumps back in time to when Danielle and Rhea hadn't got their weapons and Sloan had said nothing about them being in the forest but she is still awake. ( Very Happy )*
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:12 am

"Oh, good." Danielle breathed a sigh of relief and sat back down next to her. "Are you okay now?"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:13 am

Sloan closed her eyes tightly and opened them in a flash.
"They're gone." She looked around, confused.

Last edited by bancam_20 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:14 am

Rhea looked worriedly at Sloan, this had carried on for a number of hours now, Rhea was relieved that Sloan had awoke.
"Same question," Rhea said
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:14 am

"Sloan? Sloan?!? Are you okay now?" she asked as Sloan's eyes opened.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:17 am

"Yeah...I-I'm fine..." She looked at her hands and at Takyia.
"What happened? Did I hit my head and go into a coma?" She asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:19 am

"Not really, you started screaming about some people in cloaks and just plum passed out." she said, watching with wary eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 7 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next