Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Rhea's house - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:44 pm

"One of the boss's men saw me training somewhere, said I would be good for the job. I visited the boss and the pay was good so I accepted his offer." she answered, "I just kind of looked for a place to stay. A place where I wouldn't have to swing my sword every few seconds."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:45 pm

With my hood back up i turned to sloan. "Sloan it's ok, dont get so worked up about it. Just remember to listen when I give an order. I have been specially trained." I then turned to Rhea and Danielle and smiled. I didn't know if they saw it for the shadow of my hood covered most of my face to help me when I went in for assasinations. I'm sure Dani knew the uniform all to well. Ilaturi Yumentski assasin's were very well known, of fierd.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:46 pm

"And you came here?" Rhea asked, "Having to 'swing your sword' again," Rhea sighed
Rhea looked up and smiled at Jarlon, despite the hooded clock and Rhea knowing he had once been an assassin Rhea still trusted him... alittle.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:51 pm

The cloak was close fitting to his body. His chest showed through it and so did his arms. His leg muscles were very evident as well because of the tights. "I'm sorry to drag all of you into this!" I smiled "I think i'm going to go clear my head..." 'of the thoughts of mika and aaden' i smiled i knew i was ment to be alone
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:52 pm

She smiled wryly, "I don't mind, it's more that I'm a little sad, looks like peace is going to have to wait." She saw Jarlon, in the uniform that could only be Ilaturi's. "Hi, Jarlon." she said, not so happy with him anymore. ~I'm such a hypocrite...~ ~He kills for a living, you sneak for a living.~ ~Same difference.~
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Rhea watched Jarlon leave and Rhea sighed, He heart beating fast and her cheeks were flushed.
'Despite what I know he does, Why do I still feel this way around him?' Rhea thought to herself,
"So thats your past...I guess you're wanting to hear about mine now...mines boring compared to yours," Rhea smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:58 pm

"Boring is good, that means your at least you're normal." she answered.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Rhea laughed,
"Well I travelled ALOT, I don't think my family ever stay in one spot for more then 2 weeks. My father was into some dodgy business so thats why we moved so often...Maybe not so normal..." Rhea laughed again, "My mother couldn't take it and hating having to put up with the dodgy business and the moving. My father was a heavy drinker too and always carried a sword with him...There was one night when my mother said she was leaving...I was...3?"
Rhea paused to think and then nodded, "Yeah, 3. Anyway, Mum knew she wouldn't be able to take me with her so she just left and my father was so mad he pulled out his sword and began to slash things around the house, I was silly enough to get in the way and I have a vivid scar on the back of my neck because of it,"
Rhea looked and Danielle and lifted her hair to show her the deep scar.

"After that I pretty much stayed away from him as much as I possibly could. Then one my 15th birthday I awoke at midnight and felt really sick...not the normal sick...I knew something was wrong. I looked aorund the house but my dad was gone and his stuff was everywhere, I went out of the house and stayed on the doorstep until morning incase he came home. When he didn't return I decided to travel on my own. I packed my stuff and headed off to...anywhere. I had only been travelling for a couple of hours when I found my fathers mangled body," Rhea shivered. "His eyes were scratched out, his back had been whipped and a few bullets were in him. I had nightmares of his body for about 6 months afterwards..."

Rhea looked and with her eyes asked Danielle if she should continued, "It's pretty much happy after that," Rhea smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Danielle frowned, "I'm so sorry, my life sounds like a paradise compared to that. I grew up with my uncle, since my parents had jobs that took up all of their time. It wasn't sad for me, you don't miss what you never had."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:36 pm

"I wouldn't say a Paradise but I suppose you wouldn't miss something you never had," Rhea laughed, "Then I spent 3 years travelling by myself until I came here. One of those years I spent with a boy named Ichiro, In our spare time Ichiro would teach me Japanese, I didn't learn much though," Rhea grinned, "At the end of that year we ended up going different ways. I mentioned yesterday only trusting 3 people...I guess trusting wasn't the right word as I never really trusted my dad but Ichiro was the third person I was speaking of, I don't even know where he is anymore," Rha shrugged and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:43 pm

"It's hard to trust people when you work for someone...." she said, remembering how many times she had made that mistake. "But I would rather get in trouble then live my life in a little hidey hole." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:46 pm

"I find it extremley hard to make friends," Rhea laughed, "Trusting them and knowing how they will react, when you spent so much time travelling when you were little and not making friends, I spent so much time travelling I don't even know where I came from," Rhea laughed.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:19 pm

((hey guys i'll be back on later to reply.))
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:30 pm

After some time out I walked back and and removed the hood from my short hair. "I'm sorry you guys had to find out like this" I frowned a little "It's not the life I would have chosen for myself but it however was chosen for me. I hope you guys don't look at me any differently" I looked at them and blushed. I spose I should get out of these clothes maybe that would help. It was the most compfortable thing I had, it was what i wore most of my life.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:53 pm

Rhea looked at Jarlon sadly,
"How are you doing?" Rhea asked, it wasn't probably the thing Jarl was expecting to hear but Rhea didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:58 pm

"Me?" I pointed at myself "got a little bit of a headache, but otherwise good. Thank you I smiled. "How bout you"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:01 pm

"Oh, I'm fine," Rhea smiled back, her heart beginning to flutter. according to her heart no matter what Jarlon did she was going to like him. Rhea took a deep breath in attempt to settle her heart.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:05 pm

"Just fine?!" I smiled again "What a mess huh. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. you know about...this" I said rubbing my hand down my chest and stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:08 pm

Rhea laughed, "Ya know...It's strange but I still trust you as much as I had before. You would think it would have changed but..." Rhea shrugged "It hasn't"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Sloan sat on a bed, thinking. She heaved a sigh.
"It's all my fault..." She whispered
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:13 pm

I walked up to her and gave her a big hug "Thank you" I smiled and backed away. "Means alot, I was afraid you among others would despise me for it."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:13 pm

"sloan, no it's not...they could have showed up here either way"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Sloan shook her head.
"Why did I come here?" She looked at Takyia, who was looking at her with sad eyes.
~You are wise, Sloan. But now, you are not wise enough.~ Takyia lowered her head in dissapointment.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Rhea hugged him back happily, "I don't trust many people...I've trusted 3 people in my life, I can't give up that easily," Rhea said, smiling as Jarlon let go of her and backed up.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:17 pm

"Sloan, stop it" I asked her kindly
I then looked back at Rhea "I probebly aren't the best person to trust though" I shifted my eyes to the ground
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 9 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next