Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Rhea's house - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:01 am

Zaric whimpered as he watched Rhea sleep, too worried to sleep himself, she was burning up and sweating, twitching and whispering for help. But Zaric was too worried for Rhea to leave her side and he sat through the night as Rhea's whispering became plead's for help and the twitching became spasms. Zaric looked out the window, it was just becoming light and it wouldn't be long before someone would notice Rhea's state.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:16 pm

Danielle woke up without any pain at all, but something was wrong outside, she changed and opened the door. She heard Zaric through Rhea's door and debated whether she should knock as she walked to the door. "Rhea? Rhea, are you okay?" when she received no answer she opened the door to see Rhea in a horrible state, sweat stains on her clothes and her body twitching crazily. "Rhea!" she ran over to her, ~Zaric, what happened? It's only been one night!~
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:52 pm

--------------------------------forest ((well really Tyler's house but ya))

Bardon rode into Vandecar with his horses.
Once he got to Rhea's house, he opened the door and walked inside, heading for a bed by the window. He laid Sloan's body down on the bed and sat next to her, head in hands.
"Why couldn't I save her....." He asked himself, remembering the horrified look on Sloan's face when she was killed.
He slammed his fists down on the table next to him.
"Why?!" He almost yelled out loud.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:20 pm

Danielle turned when she heard Bardon come in, "Somethings wrong with Rhea." she said quickly and disappeared into the room. ... Danielle walked alongside the bed and shook Rhea, "Rhea! Can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:23 pm

Bardon drowned out anyone who tried talking to him. He didn't know what to say to anyone.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Arya ran in. She stopped on the door and just stared at Sloan.
Sloan, her friend.... she always trusted her and loved her like a sister, no matter what...
Thinking nothing she walked to Bardon and kneel next to him.
"Why... is world.. built... up... this way......"
She threw her arms around Bardon and hugged him strongly, and her whole body shake, although she didn't make anynoise. Tears noiselessly ran on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Bardon watched as Arya walked in and looked at Sloan. When she came next to him, he watched her. Then she threw her arms around him and he held her close.
"I know you two were close, very close. I am so sorry..." He hugged Arya tight as if she were his sister.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:31 pm

"It is not your fault. I know it is not" she whispered and closed her eyes. Tears quickly dropped in her lap. She shivered.
"It is like... in a nightmare..." she sobbed and leaned closed to Bardon.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:36 pm

"I know...I miss her so much." He put Arya's head on his chest, his hand on her head.
"I had just met my sister, and then she died. I never knew I had a sister till my mother told me before she died...." He sniffled.
He reached in Sloan's cloak with his free hand and pulled out the two daggers. He handed one to Arya.
"Here. This was hers. I know she would have wanted you to have it..." He handed Arya the green handle dagger.
The dragon's tail wrapped around it had a blood spot on it, and the howling wolf head on the end had a spot of blood also. The blade was clean and so was the emerald green handle.
He wipped off the spots and placed it in Arya's hands.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:40 pm

"No... I..."
Arya watched the dagger and her eyes fell with tears again. She had seen this dagger so much times, but now it seemed to be... somehow unfamiliar. She swallowed and blinked her eyes.
"It is... i... cant' believe.... it...." she leaned her head on Bardon's chest.
"How did she died?" she whispered very silently.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:44 pm

Bardon took a deep breathe through his nose and looked at Arya.
"She was stabbed. Someone tried to kill her because she betrayed them...." He closed his eyes and pressed Arya's head on his chest, wishing it were Sloan he were comfortining somehow.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:50 pm

"Oh."
Arya swallowed and closed her eyes. She felt so safe and warm in Bardon's arms. She could hear Bardon's loud hearbeats.
She didn't even got to say goodbye to Sloan...
Her body shake again of sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Rhea awoke from Danielle shaking her, Her eyes flung wide open and she looked at herself,
"It was just a dream," Rhea whispered to herself
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:53 pm

Bardon felt her shake and took off his own cloak, wrapping it around her arms. It was now dry from the storm he travled through.
"Can you help me bring in Sloan's things? I would like you girls to go through them and sort them..." He asked her gently.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:57 pm

"What? What did you dream?" she asked, calmer now that Rhea seemed to be fine. "You were tossing and sweating up a storm in here."
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:59 pm

Arya nodded and wiped away tears.
"Ofcourse." she said silently and got up, pulling Bardon's big cloak
tightly over herself. She loved that cloak, so much nice memories were
connected with it.
She saw Dani and Rhea outside and felt a bit bad.
"I think we should go and see if we can do something for Rhea" she looked at Bardon questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:59 pm

Rhea smiled and wiped her forehead, "Okay, not a dream, a nightmare," Rhea laughed and wiped a couple tears from her eyes that she had tried to keep back.
"It was the nightmare of seeing my fathers corpse...Don't worry Dani, Im fine." Rhea reassured
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:01 pm

Bardon closed his eyes and looked down, shaking his head slowly.
"She's fine, just a nightmare." He said, walking out the door.
He grabbed some of Sloan's bags and carried them inside, setting them next to Sloan.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:04 pm

"What? Your father's corpse?" she sat down next to Rhea on the bed and sighed, "All of us and our stupid screwed up lives..." she looked over at her, "You're crying, Rhea..." she said softly, concern in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:06 pm

Rhea laughed, "No, No, I'm fine," Rhea said continuing to wipe the tears from her eyes and then Rhea fell silent.

(Okay Wing....We're going to do a time freeze here and we can come back to it later...if you want to you can make Dani do something else but I gotta go to school now... Razz)
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Arya bit her lip and sat down on the floor next to Bardon. She didn't know what to say. Tears still rolled over her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:18 pm

Bardon finished bringing in Sloan's bags and sat down next to Arya.
"It's ok. She is now in a better place..." He remembered what Sloan had told him right before she died.
"It'll be alright." He put his arm around her and pulled her close to him, as if she were his sister. He stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Arya leaned her head on his shoulder.
"I know. And I've got you." she smiled a bit but her smile faded quickly.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:50 pm

"Are you sure?" she asked, looking at her skeptically, she put a friendly arm around Rhea, "I think you just need to cry for while...." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:55 pm

The tears spilled down Rheas face and she turned and cried into Danielle's shoulder, Zaric watched sadly from by her feet. After a couple of minutes Rhea could cried no more and she stood up laughing slightly at the large wet spot on her Danielle's shoulder.
"Okay," Rhea paused and took a deep breath, "Could we please do something so I could forget about all this, otherwise you top will be so wet you'll like you did when I threw that bucket of water over you,"
Rhea laughed and smiled in a friendly way at Danielle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Vandecar :: Inside the Village-
Jump to: