Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Rhea's house - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:03 pm

Rhea laughed as she was pulled along.

-----------------> Mal's House
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:23 pm

-----------Village Market--------->

Ronan and Malek pulled up at Rhea's house. Rhea's house....soon it would be Ronan's house to. He shook his head in semi-disbelief and then hopped down from the wagon. He grabbed one beam from the wagon and walked in. He looked around. He had never actually been in her house before.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Malek jumped down and grabbed another beam of wood, following Ronan.
"So you ready to live in this house along with Rhea?" He chuckled as they went to get another beam.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Ronan pulled his eyes away from the house to get another beam. "Um ya! Sure" he smiled "Just will have to get used to sharing my life with someone. Not that I'm not used to it already a bit..um I mean..oh I don't know what I mean" he laughed
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:44 pm

He laughed and saw Tsume trying to get down from the wagon. He grinned and helped the growing pup down, who squirrmed in his arms.
"Tsume..you...are..getting too...big for this..." He said as he set the big pup down.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Ronan chuckled "I guess a guy's mind get bamfuzled when he is getting married. I can't wait though. I'm so excited. I hope she is excited..you think she is excited?" he asked nervously
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:48 pm

He laughed as he grabbed the tool box full of nails and two hammers.
"Of course she is excited! Why wouldn't she be? I am just as nervous as any of you because I am giving her away!" He laughed as he began nailing the bottom of the frame together.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Ronan chuckled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:54 pm

(Wow, Kat you posted such a looooong post. Must have tired you out XD)

He finished the wood frame and began hauling the other beams inside, watching as Tsume pounced on leaves. The pup was now half the size Toboe was and getting bigger.
'That pup is going to be huge, bigger than Toboe.' He thought as he worked.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:26 pm

(hahahah)

Ronan started nailing together the frame. Soon all the pieces were put in place and the final board was nailed in. Ronan smiled with pride. He put a hand on Malek's shoulder. "Thanks man! Couldn't have done it with out you" he patted his back and looked at the finished masterpiece. Rhea was going to love it.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:44 pm

-------------- Cahoon Town Hall---------->

"My wedding present" he looked up at her and smiled. When they came to her house he gently lifted her off and carried her to the door. "Now close your eyes" he grinned. He somehow opened the door and carefully carried her in, watching her head so it didn't bang on the door frame. He then carefully set her down. "Now hold onto the door strap..there ya go..keep those eyes closed" he chuckled. He left her for a moment and lighted the lanterns around the small house. He came back to her and gently standing behind her with his hands on her hips he guided her forward closing the door behind them. "Ok open them" he grinned. This is what she saw. http://blackswanfurniture.com/ProductImages/LaFrancaiseBR.gif (well the bed and a dresser chest anyway Wink hehe) he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:50 pm

---------------> From Cahoon Town Hall

Rhea closed her eyes and felt nervous when he left her alone then smiled when she felt his hand on her hips and opened her eyes slowly.
Rhea looked around at the double bed and the dresser and placed one hand on her heart surprised.
"You made this?" Rhea asked, her oice a little wobbily from trying to keept the tears in.
The candles flickered over the dark walls and she noticed Rose petals over the bedding and she couldn't hold the tears in anymore, she turned and threw her arms around Ronan's neck.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:54 pm

Ronan nodded then realized she couldn't see him "Yes" he said his voice thick with his love for her. "For you..for our life together" he smiled as she turned and threw her arms around him. He held her close and wiped away a tear from her cheeks. "I love you so much...besides" he chuckled "I had to work on something to keep my hands off you all this time" he grinned trying to get her to laugh. "Being the gorgeous lady you are"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Rhea chuckled softly, "Must be hard with me being so irresistible and all," Rhea chuckled, and looked back at the furniture again,
"This is amazing!" Rhea shook her head, "No... You are amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:11 pm

"Harder than you will ever know" he nodded earnestly and stroked her hair. He looked over at the furniture and shrugged slightly. "If holds any reflection of the beauty I was dreaming of when I created it then I am pleased" he smiled looking at her. "May I have dance miss?" he asked softly. He gently placed a hand on her hip and held her hand in his other hand. He started humming a soft gypsy love song and slowly danced around. He held her close and he let his head rest next to hers. As they danced slowly he whispered the words in her ear. "If I could walk on water, if I could tell you what's next, make you believe, make you forget" he hummed again and continued dancing "faith and desire and swing of your hips" he half sang/whispered again and kissed her ear and cheek before humming again breathing in the sweet smell of her hair. Finally they were basically standing still but just swaying slowly as he continued to hum and gently stroked her hair "You are so beautiful" he said again. "I love you more I could have ever imagined, I look forward to seeing your face more than a flower watches for the sun." He smiled and gently kissed her, his hands gently resting on her hips. He loved how the dress looked and felt on her under his gentle hands.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Rhea hummed with him slightly, It had been one of the songs she had heard while travelling with gypsy's a couple of times and could remember the tune and the lyrics quite well.
Rhea blushed, ran her fingers into his hair and smiled up at him.
She went up onto her tiptoes slightly and pecked Ronan on the lips,
"You are all I think about," Rhea whispered with a grin, the tune going through RHea's head over and over.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:31 pm

Ronan smiled and stroked her hair again. He leaned in to kiss her again a little more passionately. He didn't want to rush anything, they were both new to this. Not kissing oh ya they had done that but..where the kissing could lead. He wanted her to feel totally comfortable. He leaned his head to the side and kissed her as his hand gently caressed her side. Slowly they moved back towards the lacing as he knew exactly where it was since he had made it. He gently eased out the bow while still kissing her and his fingers nimbly but slowly loosened the lacing row by row as they kissed. Then his lips moved from hers to her jaw bone and he nibbled on her neck slightly before smiling and kissing her again as his hands slowly removed one of her gloves and quietly let it drop to the floor before working on the other one softly kissing down her arm as he did. He then looked into her eyes again and smiled leaning in to kiss her lips once more.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:37 pm

Rhea chuckled softly and stretched her neck out as he kissed down it, she felt his hands begin to loosen the lacing on the back of her wedding dress and smiled.
Rhea let Ronan pull her gloves off and once her fingers were free from the champagne silk she kissed Ronan passionately and knotted her fingers in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:46 pm

Ronan gently spread the back of her dress loosening the lacing. He felt her hands in his hair and just about melted. Ok in a way he did melt. He closed his eyes and sighed 'could this really be happening? if it was a dream he never wanted to wake up.' he nibbled on her ear and then figured out how to undo the clasp to the necklace she was wearing with his lips. He gently caught it from falling with his hand and set it on a nearby table to keep safe. He gently eased the dress down a little as it's weight now no longer held up by tight lacing started to pull it down. The dress began to crumble as it eased down her body but even though he didn't move it any farther down it continued to slide down. She didn't seem to mind and he kept his eyes locked with hers as he kissed her passionately. His heart felt like it was going to burst but this was so right to..so perfect. He nibbled along her jaw and neck again gently running his hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:53 pm

Rhea heart was beating wildly against her chest as they kissed and her dress slid down her body, She slid her hand from his head down his body until they were nearing his waist and took hold of the material of his shirt and began to pull it up, braking the kiss so she could pull it off over his head and let it drop to the ground.
Rhea pausing for a second, looking into his eyes before kissing him passionately against and moving along his jawline.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:00 am

Ronan felt her hand finding the edge of his shirt and let his arms go a little limp as he helped her take off his shirt. She let it drop to the ground and he smiled as he kissed her again holding her closer remembering what bare skin felt like, what her skin felt like. So soft so warm. He then gently lifted her pulling her legs up up around his waist so he could still kiss her and carry her at the same time. He "walked" to the edge of the bed and set her on it and continued kissing her. His hands wandered down her neck and shoulders as he nibbled and kissed her neck and collar bone. Now he was sure his heart would explode.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:06 am

Rhea felt her pick her up, leaving her dress behind and she wrapped her legs around his waist and she moved over to the new double bed. Rhea felt her cheeks burning up and her breathing fastened. Her fingers ran over his chest with her cold fingertips and felt the petals she was laying on realising some would be getting stuck in her hair and chuckled softly as she kissed along his broad shoulders.
'Everything is perfect,' Rhea thought to herself and closed her eyes as she nibbled his bare skin.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:14 am

Ronan closed his eyes and let his head just hover next her warm cheeks as she nibbled on his bare skin and goose bumps ran down his back. He shivered with pleasure slowly climbed his way onto the bed gently easing her back down to the bed till she was lying down. He smiled and kissed right at the bottom of her ear where her neck met her jaw bone. He knew that was a sensitive spot and smiled at her reaction. He then lovingly caressed her hair before flipping over on his back and quickly pulling her with him so she was resting on him now. He smiled up at her. He gently kissed her and in between kisses "So what's next master?" he chuckled and tried to distract her from answering by "tickling" with kisses along her neck and collarbone, blowing gently on her bare skin.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:25 am

Rhea chucled softly as he tickled her and stopped him from tickling her by moving her head and kissing him on the lips. Rhea rubbed her nose against his and laughed,
"Master?" Rhea asked and flipped them back again so he was ontop of her.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:38 am

Ronan laughed "oh I see" he smiled and reached over to grab on of the blankets. He spread it over them and then looked down at his lovely wife once more. She was so beautiful. He kissed her again and straddled her hips with his knees. He kissed along her shoulder and their hips touched slightly. He slowly reached down and took off his own pants and dropped them off the side of the bed. He kissed her again and was a little surprise how totally bare skin felt next to her. It felt amazing but..different. His breath had doubled by ten and his heartbeat felt like it was through the roof. He kissed along her neck again. "I love you" he said again. He stroked her hair and leaned in to kiss her on the lips passionately. At the same time their hips met again. He pulled her closer to him and gave in to the passion of newlyweds and lovers as time seemed to disappear. There was nothing but the two of them and their love for each other. Nothing but sound of their breathing as they kissed passionately into the night, they were one love, one soul, one breath never to be parted for eternity as far as they were concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 31 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next