Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
+14
Saron
Pierce Von
Ronan
Gladrial
MohawkWolf
Wing Rider
Tyler
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
bancam_20
Athara
Mika
Illutari
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:59 pm

"Of course, I'll take care of it." she replied, "W-Will it be dangerous?" she asked quietly and she took his arm, wrapping her arms around his and leaning into him a little.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:02 pm

"I don't know yet" I sighed "but if he had someone come looking for me it can't be easy that's for sure...but I'm not gonna dwell on it...not worth it" I smiled as she wrapped her small arms around my muscular bicep. She leaned into me and I wished I had a sweater to give her but I gave her as much body heat as I could. "Thank you for watching it, If my father trusted you I can't see any reason why i wouldn't trust you in return." I looked at the ground after our eyes locked for a moment. We stepped out of the forest back into the moonlight "get you back inside, it's chilli out here"

..................Rhea's house
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:07 pm

She didn't say anything for a while but snapped out of her little trance, "No problem, wouldn't do as good as you though..." she said and let go of him when they reached the buildings. "We must organize that fight sometime." she added with a smile and walked toward the house.

----> outside
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:09 pm

"Most certainly. when I get back how's that?! We'll do it out in the forest somewhere so no one can watch" I winked

............Rhea's house
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:33 pm

((sorry got home late))

Bardon pulled Tyler close and hugged her.
"I have to go now to talk to Jarlon." He put his hands on her shoulder and looked at her eyes.
"I love you. I'll be back soon" He kissed her and walked over to the rock he put his shirt on and grabbed it. He took one more look at her face, and saw she was crying.
He felt like he would break down too, but he stood strong and put his shirt back on.
He mouthed, 'I love you, Ty.' and walked off to Rhea's house.

---------------Rhea's house

((Reg, first reply to my second-to-last post and then this one lol))

((SEE YA'LL WEDNESDAY MORNING!!!))
((LOVE YOU GUYS!!!))
((Love, Jes))
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:36 am

--------------Rhea's house

Bardon trotted his stud into the forest, slowing down to a walk as soon as they entered the thick stuff.
"I am gonna go on foot from here. Wait here." He handed her Adreo's riens and walked the rest of the way on foot, leaving Tunani with her.

--------------Cahoon library
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:44 am

Sloan nodded and grabbed the reins. She watched him walk into the forest, leaving Tunani behind.
'Now what's he up to?' She thought to herself. She sighed and hoped he would come back soon. They needed to go.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:46 am

------------Cahoon library

Bardon returned, jogging. He came up beside Sloan and grabbed the reins hastly, turning Adreo towards hills, and then far beyond them, their mission.
He sighed, sadness in it. Leaving Tyler behind was hard for him, now that he was finally close to someone. It had been years since he was close to anyone.
He looked at Sloan, his beautiful sister he almost never knew about.
"Let's go." He kicked his horse and they galloped off into the rising sun, looking to his side to see Tunani keeping up good, his muscles rippling in the sunlight.
He didn't know how or when they would get back, all he knew is that this mission was one of the most important things to this village, and Cahoon. They needed to spy on those men and find out all the information they could. But, one of the most important things right now, was to come back.
Alive.

Last edited by Bardon on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:49 am

Sloan got a surprised look on her face as Bardon snatched the reins from her hand. She turned Metta as Bardon turned his horse, Adreo, and kicked her, hard.
'I don't know where he went, or why. But I do know that this is very important, and that it is dangerous.' She thought. She looked over and saw Takyia keeping up with them at a good run. Tunani kept a steady run, his muslces rippling. Bardon sat strong in his seat. Sloan looked forward.
They were headed in the direction of the rising sun.
She didn't know when or how they would get back.
Alive.
And well.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:51 am

((There they go. I wont be back on till Wednesday morning.
During this mission, there will be dangers and threats.
Secrets will be reveled.
One member will not return.
One secret will keep them together.
To the end.

Love you guys! I hopefully will be able to post briefully monday and tuesday.

ADIOS AMIGAS!!

Love, Jes.))
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:42 pm

------------warehouse

Arya walked to one old tree and sat down. Phoenix stood nearby, eating grass. Arya smiled watching him. She hoped he'll be alright soon, but to be on the safe side she decided to ask Jarlon tomorrow what to do.
Her thoughts were playing over Jarlon, and though she tried to think about how to improve her house, Jarlon drifted in to her thoughts.
Arya smiled a bit and started to draw ornaments in the soil. Ornament edges flamed, but flames were emerald.
Soon Arya stopped and looked at the village. She could see the warehouse from where she sat. She could see Jarlon on the roof and a few more people. Dani and Rhea, probably.
She smiled a bit and started to draw ornaments again.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:21 pm

(Time travel she is still at the barn but this is after that lol)

--------From where ever lol------>

Mika wandered into the forest. She needed to think. She slowly pulled herself onto a rock gently holding her side. It still hurt from the swift kick. Although she wasn't sure how much of it was physical and how much was emotional. Ever since leaving her home in the new world she had been battered and trapped. She wanted out..she wanted to be free. But it seemed like an impossible dream. She heard a morning dove calling softly in the forest and forgetting that that was her special signal for Jarlon she instinctively gave a morning dove call back. But her's was much more defined than the bird's and traveled through the forest to Vandecar. She sighed and slumped slightly on the rock. She didn't know what to do...how to escape this nightmare that had become her life.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:27 pm

I walked through the forest waiting for another call but didn't hear a thing. I then saw someone sitting on a rock. Very quietly I walked up but then purposley stepped onto a branch causing it to break. As she turned I pulled my hood back and smiled softly with my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:32 pm

Mika jumped slightly as she heard the branch snap. She had been doing alot of that lately. She was terrified that the cloaked riders would discover that she had been lying to them. If they found out...she was worse than dead meat. She turned and saw a figure. Her eyes grew slightly till she recognized it as Jarlon as he took off his hood. She let out a silent breath and remembered her call. "Oh I'm sorry.." she said quietly and turned back to where she had been looking. "I didn't mean to disturb you...I was responding to the morning dove in the trees of that way..." she said softly. She purposely kept the slightly bruised side of her face away from him.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:35 pm

"Oh no Mika, you are fine. I just wanted to make sure you were ok. Glad to see you back in one peace. How did it go?" I asked not admiting how excited I was to see her. I finshed laying my hood down and put my hands over my knifes on my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Mika smiled slightly at the concern he showed for her. "It went...good" she said quietly "I found that mare and brought her home. I also found a herd of wild cattle that should be perfect" she turned and smiled slightly and then turned back hoping he hadn't seen the bruise in the low light.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:40 pm

My well trained eyes quickly picked up a faded color on her cheek. "Oh you mean over that way" I pointed in the oposite direction hoping she'd turn her head again for me. My heart ached for what I thought I had seen
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:43 pm

Mika quickly turned forgetting about the bruise and looked where he was pointing. "Um no, that way" she said pointing slightly to the left of where he had pointing forgetting that turning that way further exposed the faded bruise. She smiled slightly and dipped her head turning it back away from him.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:45 pm

I raised my head in awareness "Oh ya I knew that" I swiftly and gently climbed up the rock with ease and got on one knee beside her. "May I?" I asked showing curtiousy. As she looked at me questionably I pushed her head to the side where I could see her chin "What happened?" I asked concerned yet with sturness in my voice "Mika who did this to you?" My voice was stressed and filled with hatred and anger. At that moment I felt more protective than I ever had
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:48 pm

Mika's eyes grew slightly. She didn't know what to tell him. If she told him the truth he would surely hate and fear her, but if she didn't the cloaked riders would come eventually and kill them all. "I...I..." she trembled slightly "I ran into some old associates" she said quietly as her eyes darted back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:50 pm

"Seriously?" I cocked an eyebrow "you are going to lie to me, Altair? The trained assasin? Mika you know better than that, associates wouldn't grab your face either!" I pointed out seeing that the bruises were finger tips apart. "Don't lie to me. don't ever lie to me" I reassured
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:59 pm

Mika looked at him with scared eyes. "I..I'm not...I didn't say they were friendly associates...I..." she wanted to tell him but at the same time part of her was screaming not to. Her heart felt like it was getting torn in two. "I...I was hired to do a job right off the ship..." she said guiltily. "Tricked more like...he....he hired me to keep an eye out for some people..." she said as she looked up with tear filled eyes. Suddenly her eyes darted back and forth. She quickly pulled out her knife and offered it to Jarlon. She looked at him with pleading eyes. "Please...kill me now...you don't know what I have done...what I was sent to do...they won't stop till the three of you are dead! If they find out...they will do worse than kill me...please...." she pleaded towards him.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:10 pm

Nervously I watched as Mika grew more nerveous and her breathing quickened. A sign of fear and pain. My eyes darted as she tolled me what was going on. I took the knife from her hands and placed it in my belt, not planing anything with it, but just to get it away from her. "Mika....Mika....It's ok." I pulled a hand out and with a soft and gentle stroke wiped the tears from one of her cheeks and then reaching over to the other, half expecting her to grab my hand or turn away, one of the two. Instead she just sat there. I stared into her eyes and forced a smile for her sake. "Mike, I'm one of the most highly trained assasins, trained by the best assasin himself. I can tell you all about him some other time, I know you don't know much about me, but I have been hunted for as long as I have been in Ilaturi's rein. They will never stop. I have killed many shamless leaders, those who kill and hurt for their own pleasure. Those are the type of men I seak to murder. The powerful ones that use power for their own will." I watched her reactions and follwed her with my blue eyes trying to contain eye contact with her the entire time to let her know I was being honest. "I couldn't be upset with you because they used you as a plant, what were you supposed to do? And don't worry..." I placed two gentle hands on her shoulders, very carefully as to not make her feel uncomfortable. It was the last thing I wanted to do as her friend. "No one will ever harm you, not as long as I am around. Those who fear the name of Ilaturi Yumentski also fear the name of his right hand. As his right hand I also work as his right hand. killing better than his left. Working swiftly and without hesitation like every one of his fingers on his right hand. Don't worry ok" I wanted to give her a hug but refrained. I didn't know what else these men had done to her and I didn't want to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:20 pm

Mika shook slightly as she listened the tears still running down her face. "no no no you'd be safer if I was gone" she insisted. "they...they said they would kill everything I cared about...everything I loved..." she finished with a whisper. Her tearfilled brown eyes locked with his for a second before she quickly dropped them again.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:24 pm

Cared and loved? I asked myself confused but my eyes never left hers no mater where she looked away. With both hands cuffed around her cheeks I gently lifted her chin again a little. "Mika, Neither I nore Aaden will let anyone harm you. And no one will harm Aaden either. Don't worry yourself about it. We need and want you here. killing you isn't going to solve any of your problems. They will pay for what they have done to you already. I will hunt them down to the edge of this world for you if you wish, or I can stay right here with you for the rest of the night. Mika, please tell me what you want, but I will not kill you. Never!" I proclaimed as my eyes began to fill with tears giving them a gently glisten from the moon light. My warm hands stillf cuffed around her cheeks I looked into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next