Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:30 pm

Mika looked at him again. "no." she said quickly when he mentioned hunting them down. "They want to draw you out..you can't" She felt his warm hands on her cheeks and just about broke down crying again. She didn't deserve Aaden or Jarlon. Why did they care for her? She was used and broken merchandise. Caring for her even as a friend would only get them more hurt. "You don't know what I have done..." she said again quietly

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:34 pm

"What.....its not like you tolled them my pin point location. I'm not a rock. I can't easily be found like that. They must not know who they are truely dealing with. Don't worry about Danielle, she's trained by my own family I have complete faith in her but none the less I'll keep my eyes open for her and everyone else in my village. I will make bi nightly visits to cahoon and check the surrounding areas for camp sites or potential threats. Don't worry about a thing ok. I will take care of you." In so many ways I wish I could do more I thought quickly but just as quickly hid the feelings away. Mika had enough going on she didn't need a noodle like me. "Would you like me to take you back to Aaden where you will be safe?" I softly let my hands fall from her face and gave her a sweet sensative smile

Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:38 pm

Mika's eyes grew sad but she kept her mouth shut. She didn't think he knew what the cloaked riders could do..but then she didn't really know him either. She looked up slightly "safe?" she scoffed "what is that?" she asked sadly

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:46 pm

Confused that she had never felt saftey before I put my arms around her. No she didn't know me but she had shown me that she trusted me. Maybe not in the extent of Aaden but it was there. I wrapped my large arms around her and put one hand behind her head and into her hair for support as she leaned into me. I scooted a little closer to her without a word being said between the two of us.

Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:53 pm

Mika looked at him slightly confused as he wrapped his arms around her but she let him. She slowly leaned into him as he placed a hand on the back of her head. She buried her face in his shirt as tears started rolling down her face again. She had known safety once..but so much had happened since she had been the innocent teenager that sneaked on hunts with her younger brother. She had forgotten what it felt like...she was starting to remember...a little. As he wrapped his arms around her his arm accidentally bumped her side. She instinctively flinched.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:56 pm

I held her tight, as tight as I felt would be comfortable for her. My chest heaved as I pulled her closer to me. I began to sit from my kneeling position so I could bring her in closer but instead I felt her flinch away. In fear of it being her wariness of men, because of her 'incident' I quickly let go "sorry....I didn't mean to...." I looked sadly into her eyes searching for forgivness.

Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:58 pm

Mika smiled softly and held her side slightly "no...it..it's not you..." she had actually liked being that close to him...more than she would ever admit. "I...I mean they....um my side is a little sore..." she said quietly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:04 am

With fire rising in my eyes the hatred and anger grew and fed just as the fire fed off dry shriveled cacti. However my caring nature quickly took over and I pulled her back into my arms. Unsure if it was the right thing to do or not but at this moment nothing seemed to matter, it was just kind of.....there. I wrapped one arm around her shoulders, careful not to touch her side again. And the other I put just above her hip to pull her in even more to where her legs were laying over mine all to one side. I then wrapped that arm around her as well and gently rubbed her back and played with her hair. "Everything will be ok, Don't you worry, Aaden won't let anything happen to you and neither will I or anyone else for that matter. We all care about you alot and...." I stopped for a moment and changed what I was going to say "And we wouldn't want anything to happen to you" I changed smoothley. What I really wanted to say was 'especially me' but I left that subject alone. I hummed softly letting it vibrate through my chest and throat giving off a low soft tune of an ancient german folk song. Upbeat yet gently and soothing, something to make her think of better days. I closed my eyes as the sent of her hair filled my head almost putting me to sleep.

Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:11 am

Mika felt him pull her in closer again and she smiled sadly. She nodded slightly as he reassured her. She heard him humming and felt the vibrations from his chest. She closed her eyes slightly. "They won't be back for a little while at least..." she said quietly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:13 am

Things began to run through my head. I rested my head on hers and looked in to the darkness and sighed releasing the air out of my nose. "Mika, we should really get into some shelter, I should also probebly get you back to Aaden before he worries" I said sadly

Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:15 am

Mika looked up at him. She nodded sadly. "I can make it back to Cahoon ok" she said quietly "Aaden....I...I don't know if he would understand" she said softly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:17 am

Half hoping that she didn't even want to go back and just stay with him he slowly and gently let go of her and helped her remove her legs from his. "I understand...I won't say anything I swear" I smiled and placed a finger on my lips beside my scar. "I wouldn't let you go back alone, what kind of man would I be." I placed a hand on my chest as if offended.

Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:24 am

Mika bit her bottom lip slightly. She did want to stay there, she felt safer there. But loving him would only put him more in danger. The greater she cared for someone there more the cloaked riders would torture them to cause her pain. She smiled sadly at his remark. "very well.." she conceded "but I don't want Aaden thinking there is anything going on..between...um he doesn't need to know that..." she trailed off and looked around a little nervously.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:26 am

Not sure what she was saying...Does she mean she doesn't want him to think that because she doesn't want there to be or....Oh this is why I wasn't with anyone...it was to confusing. I looked down at her "very well?" I asked confused "are you not wanting to go back?" I asked bluntley. ""And don't worry, I won't let anyone think that!"

Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:29 am

Mika saw the confusion in his eyes. There she went again, hurting him more. She sighed "no...I don't" she confessed. She looked back up into his eyes and smiled slightly "I haven't felt safety since before the sickness. Till....now" she said quietly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:33 am

Greatful and hopeful, but also yet confused I stared into her eyes and took her hands into mine "I can stay right here with you, or we can sneak into the barn, it's finished now, I finished it before I left." I said raising my chest a little the way i do when I was proud of something. I blushed greatly and sighed heavely. "I'm glad I can make you feel safe. Although Aaden is the one that should be here right now, not me....."

Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:38 am

Mika smiled slightly at the mention of the barn "I would love to see it" she said somewhat excited. Mika looked back at him with the mention of Aaden "Aaden....doesn't know any of my past" she said softly "he....'I don't trust him with it' she finished her thoughts. "Nevermind, can I see the barn?" she asked sweetly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:41 am

I was extremely surprised but i would keep it to myself. "of course" I said happily. I let go of her hands and we walked side by side under themoonlight without a word. Both as stealthy as a moon beam moving silently through the treas. Every once in a while i'd turn to look at her and smile

........................warehouse

Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:43 am

Mika smiled and walked slightly behind him. She would give him a slightly shy smile when he looked back at her but tried to keep from blushing at all. She followed to the warehouse.

-----------Warehouse-------->

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:22 am

It was 2 hours before dawn Arya woke up. She wasn't sleepy at all. There was something new fire in her eyes.

"And now..." she whispered to herself and smirked.
"Oohh yeah. And now."

She walked to Phoenix. Scratch was now only scar.
"Come on, boy" she whispered to Phoenix and and hopped on his back. Like she done hundred times already.

----fields.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:22 am

--------Town Hall (Cahoon)--------->

Mika and Chaya walked silently through the forest, Whisper and Snow following quietly behind. Soon they found a suitable log and Mika looked around for a way to start a fire. "No need" Chaya said gently. She said something in an ancient language unknown to Mika and sparks appeared in Chaya's hand. She then carefully controlled the fire so that it only burned out a hollow in the log. They then carried it back to the village.

---------Outside buildings--------->
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:08 am

------------------rhea's house

Bardon slowly brought Adreo through the forest to where he had dug a very large whole through the night. He stopped Adreo and swung off him, unlatching the coffin. He drug it to the hole and lifted it a bit, muscles showing through his shirt.
He noticed Tunani and Takyia on the other side of the hole, shining in the sunlight. He half smiled as he put the box in the hole.
Takyia sat down on her haunches and lifted her head to the sky, howling low and soft.
Tunani growled low in his throat in sync with Takyia.
Bardon grabbed the shovel and began throwing dirt into the hole.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:11 am

---------Paddocks-------->

Mika heard the howling and urged the horses over to investigate. This time Whisper was following along on the outing, and Mika proudly wore the leader amulet and Jarlon's charm on the outside of her shirt around her neck. She stopped a few yards away seeing the coffin. She looked around questioningly. 'Who had died?' She thought.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:13 am

Tunani looked over at where he saw Mika and Whisper.
~Whisper, tell her it was Sloan.~ Tunani told the other great cat.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:15 am

I stood beside Bardon as he lifted the coffin in. I said a prayer in german as he began to fill the hole. I looked around at all the other gravestones and sadness filled my heart. Imatari sat beside me with her head hung low as well

Sponsored content

Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Enchanted forest :: Enchanted forest-
Jump to: