HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Town Hall - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:45 pm

"Well if you want me to train him and ride him i would be honored." I stated "Ya he seemed like a trouble maker, he didnt show any compasion when I threatened to kills him, nore did he put up a fight."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Mika smiled "I would..if it isn't to much trouble." she said referring to the colt. "Not surprised...he always seemed to have more bark than bite..guess that is why we tolerated his antics. I am just surprised he actually tried to kill Pierce, did they get into a fight? What happened?"

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:01 pm

"I couldn't tell you, all I know is I walked into the chaos and warned Bardon. I then went and sat outside and a few hours later he walked outside looking for someone....i think me. I followed him into the woods by tree branch and sure enough caught up to him. The look in his eyes...just not right"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:12 pm

"hmm...it almost sounds like he was infected somehow. The elders said that black riders were even present in their time. But they have grown stronger as the Vanahoon influence has decreased. If Vanahoon was the civilization that kept them at bay with both manpower and magical abilities..it would make sense that the black riders would want to gain the knowledge that made Vanahoon powerful and keep it from becoming that power again." she said thinking aloud.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:22 pm

"Yes you are probebly right, We should raid the library ourselves and hide it somewhere else, somewhere here in this village maybe...where only the two of us know, just in case someone else 'turns'" I said thinking outloud. "I didn't find a secret entrance in the library...I wonder if they hid it somewhere else." I said looking around my room.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:28 pm

"It will be hard to move all those books secretly...there is a good bookshelf or two of them. But your right..I don't want to leave that knowledge unprotected all winter. Hmm...where else would they put it? Hey..the villages are opposites right? Maybe...instead of in a secret "attic"...maybe there is a basement in Vandecar's library?" She suddenly had a thought. "Saron...have you happened to look at the black rider's armor or weapons? Maybe they are tipped with some type of drug that opens a person to suggestion? Or...on thier gloves..maybe a pop out point that is drugged? It would make sense...that way their prisoners would become their new requites"

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:33 pm

"I would hate to hide it all in the same building....that would defeat the purpose of what they did....we'll have to find the other information first." I suggested. "No I haven't...I will ride out to the location of the murder and check them out-if they are still there." I then got a look of fear and worry in my eyes as I stared off a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:35 pm

"True" Mika nodded. She saw the look in his eyes "What?" she asked softly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:36 pm

"I came into close contact with them when I was fighting them" I said worriedly
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:39 pm

Mika swallowed slightly and nodded "And when they killed Jarlon one of them cut the skin on my neck with a dagger" she said quietly. "I suppose it was a blessing they had a good aim and killed Jarlon instead of wounding him...I couldn't have born to watch him turn into one of them" she said sadly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:01 pm

"I'm sure we are fine-but we'll have to keep an eye out on it. I'll ride out there tonight with Kenai and see what I can find. if they are even their yet." I offered. "Anyway" I smiled and brushed her hair to the side "Should we make sure no one else has killed eachother yet"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Mika smiled and nodded "Sounds good, ya we probably should" she laughed softly and sighed rolling off of him and laying on her back next to him stretching again.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:13 pm

I rolled over to where my bare torso was touching hers. "will you stay here with me again tonight?" I asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:59 pm

Mika smiled as their skin touched for a moment before her shirt slid down again after the stretch. "Would you like me to?" she asked softly. Her big brown eyes blinking once.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:04 pm

I gave her a goofy look "Would I be asking if you if I didn't want you here?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:10 pm

Mika laughed "Then yes..I would love to" she smiled and raised her head and gave him a kiss on the lips. Her arms still stretched out above her from stretching.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:12 pm

"Great....I look forward to it. Now I spose i'll let you go get the cows ready. I'll be over in a bit and see if i can help you." I said rolling over and getting up to stretch. I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head leaving behind a messy hair due.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:20 pm

Mika smiled but her eyes held just a hint of disappointment, but she quickly whisked it away. 'I shouldn't try and have it go fast..just let it happen. Besides..whether he knows it or not I am pregnant, not like I can farther than kissing right now' she smiled again and sat up stretching to the side. "Um how do I get down from this attic?" she laughed

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:26 pm

"Oh ya, I forgot I carried you up here" I laughed as I flexed. "I'll see you soon Baby, don't worry" I smiled at the dissapointment in her eyes. "Anyway," I said kicking a square on the floor "Down those stairs"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:05 pm

Mika smiled and shrugged slightly at his comment about her being asleep. She blinked and looked where he kicked. She raised an eye brow. "Stairs?" she laughed. She didn't see any stairs....

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:00 am

I cocked an eyebrow. "These stairs, ok more of a ladder" I laughed pointing down the open shaft.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:11 am

"Ohhh those, sorry" she laughed and quickly braided up her hair. "See you in a little bit" she smiled "be careful out there when you go and look at the black riders.." she said gently. With that she smiled again and disappeared down the ladder.

--------Library (where she talks with Argon)

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:29 am

I watched her go and gave a love struck sigh. Her beauty and grace gave me that giddy feeling, like when bats leave a cave. It looks like chaos but they are so careful...I felt like a mess, but was I being careful enough. I looked down at her as she walked away. I then jumped up and down like a little kid yes yes yes I said to myself in a whisper. I then stood up tall and straightened the shirt I put on and took a deep breath. "Collect yourself you big kid" I laughed and cleaned up the room and headed to the forest to check if the 'revengers' were still there.

.............(will post where to shortly)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:23 am

---------Cahoon------>

Mika came walking back with the two horses loaded down with herbs, some books from the library, mika's leather products and tools, a few things she grabbed from her house, some food. She also had brought Rial's few belongings, and Kai's pack. She had also found more think curtain material in Cahoon's town hall and brought it over. The last item was the small chest containing Jarlon's personal items. She didn't feel right leaving it in Cahoon all winter. She got to the Town Hall and stretched side to side. Her back had to get sore a little faster lately but she didn't let it show. She smiled and patted Koda and Beauty.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:32 am

(ok he went to the forest and looked over the corpses and set some traps now he's back)

I walked up dusting my hands and pants off. I then saw two horses and immediatly looked towards the warehouse. Everything seemed in order. Thern I saw two feet. "Hey you're back" I smiled walking between the two horses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next