Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall

Go down 
+8
Argon
Wing Rider
Gladrial
aryen
Mika
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Town Hall - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:36 am

Mika turned and looked up as she heard Saron's voice. "Yep" she smiled "got the cows ready..well looked em over they seem in good shape to move. Met Argon, talked with Ronan, and got my, Kai's, and Rial's stuff..um the herbs I collected, and my leather working stuff" she grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:41 am

"sounds great....what you think of Argon?" I asked curiously "Well, would you like to go for a quick ride and then go get the cows? I'd love to 'play' with the colt a little tonight"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:55 am

Mika leaned back against Koda. "Well..he is interesting. We should watch him..but I don't think he is a danger. He has been in close proximity to the revenge though..from what he said his uncle was the leader of a village about 3 days ride from here. Some time ago a man came in with black riders and took over. They basically made the people dispise Argon and called him a wizard for his knowledge with herbs. I would hate to hear what they would call those of us that can morph and do things like this." She snapped her fingers and ice crystals appeared. She raised an eyebrow and they disappeared again. "Anyway..according to him he was outcast from the village. I find it a little suspicious that he got away from the village with out the revenge commander requiting him. But I don't know...like we said before..anyone that has been in close contact with the revenge should be watched...even us." she sighed "He seems sincere..but I'm not always the best judge" she said shaking her head and turning to start loosening the ropes to unpack. "Sure" she smiled "I'd love to go for a ride. And I can't wait to watch the colt go through a little training if you don't mind having an audience" she smiled. "Did you find anything in the forest?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:04 pm

"Ya that's what worries me" I said regarding to the revengers letting him go like that. I watched as she untied and then helped "Why did they just let him leave, he has so much knowledge over the leader and his men, and he's seen them, why would they let him go-especially in this direction. They know that the village is here now and that it is inhabited by strong indeviduals. Just do me a favor, be careful, if he makes you anything to eat or drink watch him make it-and if you didn't don't take it. I still don't trust this guy." I hesitated and then pulled off the heavy material and took it inside. "No I don't mind at all if you watch, might even be able to give me a efw pointers" I smiled and set down the material in the large room.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:11 pm

Mika nodded "Well I have seen the main leader in their head quarters. If anything I am a greater liability to them" she said quietly "But I'll be careful" she nodded "I know some about herbs...not everything but I know enough to know what herbs are dangerous and what one are safe. Believe me" she said softly "I'm not going anywhere, I have many reason's to stay" she smiled at him. "But yes I don't trust him either. He said Imitari told him about the villages, I personally would like to hear her tell me that..but I haven't seen her. She is like a ghost in the forests." Mika laughed at his comment "I don't know about pointers...suggestions maybe" she smirked and carried some of the herbs. "Where should we put these?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:26 pm

"Ya I don't know if I believe in herbal healing" I scollded a bit "I can see it helping with burns and what not but not with broken bones and battle wounds. Anyway...but them where you will find them but the animals can't get into them" I chuckled "I can see that red panda wanting to chow down on those..." I then looked over and saw Danielle "Well hey!"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:28 pm

Mika just smiled "Herbs can do more than you would think" she said softly and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before nodding "Hmm where would a panda not find them..." she said thinking out loud. Then she saw Danielle too "Hey...how is Vandecar's leader doing?" she asked good naturedly
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:42 pm

From the seat next to window across the hall Danielle hadn't been able to hear what they were talking about, all she'd gotten were murmurs. So, instead of watching them she's just turned back toward the window at lost herself int thought. When Saron called her though, she snapped out of it and turned toward them, "Hey, Saron. Not much really, less then the leader should be doing."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Mika smiled kindly "Don't worry about it" she said softly "Hey can you suggest a place to put these herbs that Alec won't eat them?" Mika laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:27 pm

"Sounds about right" I chuckled "I'm sure the fields wouldn't mind being tended to" I suggested knowing that she hadn't been doing much other than hide out in the Town hall
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:34 pm

Mika smiled slightly at Saron's gentle encouragement for Danielle to get out more. She looked back at him "Wanna grab that other bundle and help me find a place to put these tasty panda treats were panda's won't find them?" she laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:49 pm

"Sure" I smiled grabbing the chest. "So what have you been up to Danielle?" I asked walking past her
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:21 pm

"I could just tell him not to eat them," she said, whacking Alec gently in the head, "You're such a handful." she told him but he just looked up and grinned a red panda grin at her, ~So are you sometimes.~ he replied. She ignored him turning to Saron, "Uh, talked to Argon, zoned out, holed up in here. Not much. I'll help out more, sorry about that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:23 pm

"Oh Argon huh" I said lifting my head a bit. I didn't want to say anything about him but just smiled and warned her "Be careful when he's around please...and no problem, you are the leader after all, I can't tell you what to do"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:37 pm

"Yeah, I know. Doesn't hurt to try and get to know the guy before you judge though." she replied, shrugging. "Just because I'm leader doesn't give me the right to not work." she pointed out, "What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:00 pm

"No I'm not judging him, just not trusting him. I rather be safe then sorry. We have a suspicion that the guys can manipulate others with a powder substance...I've been setting up traps and harvesting the rest of the hay and stacking it over the stalls." I smiled as I set down the chest. "Looks like wehave some work to do in here too. I want to get everyones beds set up this week"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:09 pm

"We have to put up the dividers too. Make it comfortable for everyone." she looked around at the settling dust, "Need to clean it too." she said, smiling too. "Should we get started?" ~Powder substance?~ Alec asked, ~I don't know but I guess we'll find out soon enough.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:26 pm

"Sounds good. Let's do it" I smiled "Mika brought in a curtain to put up between the girls room. Don't think us guys are to worried about it." I chuckled. I picked up a bristle broom and handed it to her and I pulled out another and began to sweep.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:11 pm

Taking the broom, she swept the other side of the room, getting a lot of dust and dead bugs in corners. She didn't say much, as she didn't really know what to talk about but she wasn't uncomfortable in the silence. She didn't hate working, all you had to do was think of other things, sweeping merely gave her hands something to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:19 pm

"So what are you feelings of being a leader? I know you knew the old leader" I smiled as I cracked the windows
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:32 pm

"It's not so much different, just a little more decision making." she said, stopping to wipe her hands. "Yeah, your brother." she looked over at him and said, "You guys could pass for each other, it's almost scary."
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Number of posts : 392
Location : Somewhere Over the Rainbow....Haha!! Its a small world afterall!!
Job/hobbies : Vet, Drawing, Singing, Riding.
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:36 pm

-----> Warehouse.

Pierce and rial walked in, hand in hand, fingers intwined with one enother.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:42 pm

With the biggest smile on her face she wakled in beside him, fingers completely tangled with his. "Hey guys"
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Number of posts : 392
Location : Somewhere Over the Rainbow....Haha!! Its a small world afterall!!
Job/hobbies : Vet, Drawing, Singing, Riding.
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:42 pm

He smiled and nodded to everyone else. "How was everyones night?" He asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:48 pm

"Hey. It was good, thanks." Danielle answered them, looking over at the happy couple. It was pretty obvious their night had gone well, judging from the smiles that were plastered on their faces. 'What an unlikely couple, but then again, the only thing that's different is age.' she thought absently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next