Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barn sight

Go down 
+2
Mika
MohawkWolf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Barn sight - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:34 pm

Mika tensed up slightly when he hugged her from behind. Grabbing her even gently from behind almost triggered her defense mechanism. But she took a deep breath and pasted on a smile before turning her head and playfully kissing his cheek. "Hmm well I suppose we could stop work for today.." she cocked her eyebrows playfully. "hmm Kai? I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:51 pm

"Well, it would take a lot of time to find him..." he said playfully putting his hand in hers.
Back to top Go down
http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:57 pm

Mika turned and grinned "hmm that it could..." she playfully intertwined her fingers in his and giggled. "Hmmm on the other hand he doesn't really like to be found..." she raised her eyebrows playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:13 am

<---forest---

I came striding back, more cooly that the (Several) times before, ready for anything.
i turned around the edge of the old barn seeing Mika in Aadens arms, i swollowed and kept my cool, "Hey guys....er....sorry i ran off, i had to check on something" i said Shiroi walking up beside me.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:19 am

"Well, let's not-" he said and turned when he saw Kai. "Ah, hey Kai. " he said awkwardly. "Sorry about that before." he said and extrcated himself from her his hand lingering slightly at her back. "We should get working, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:21 am

Mika turned and smiled at Kai "Hey Kai" she said softly. She nodded at Aaden's mention of work. "Sounds good, and I can help now" she said cheerfully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:25 am

"Ah no no, it's nothing" i smiled "Well i was wondering if you were done for the day, and maybe want to help Mika down to the pond?....to re..-refreash her?" i asked in a kind way. "It is pretty hot..." i looked into the sky shilding my eyes with a hand, "I was gonna clean up the area so we can get to work early in the morning...you know, clean the extra rocks away...wood and such" i said awkwardly.

Last edited by Wakai-Tomodashi on Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:27 am

"I could go for a swim later." he said and smiled. He rolled up his sleeves, "Let's get started! Where are those tools you got?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:29 am

Mika looked at Aaden with a slight sparkle in her eye. She looked back at Kai. "You sure?" she asked. She didn't want him feeling left out. She smiled at Aaden's solution. "later" she grinned and then rolled up the sleeves of her blouse too and looked ready for work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:30 am

Kai stood for a moment a bit stumped, i snapped out of it before making a fool of myself, "Ah....ok, ya.....over here" i walked over and grabbed the bag.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:34 am

Aaden dug through the bag for a second and he took out a hammer. "I'm going to work on taking out the nails first, you guys should grab the pieces that fall after the nails are gone." he started to work and then paused, "Oh wait, Chaya said you guys all had to touch his." he said pulling out the amulet by the chain from his pocket. "I'm village leader now." he said and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:39 am

Mika smiled and nodded she turned to start on the barn but then remembered Chaya's instructions to and stepped forward to touch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:41 am

Shiroi froze, 'Oh crap!....' he looked over at Kai, i smiled "Well Congradutaions..." smiling looking at the odd amulet he held, but making no more to touch it. i reached in the bag and pulled out the other tools. Shiroi eyes frashed back and forth, 'Oh this could get messy.......Kai please don't so anything stupid' Shiroi thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:44 am

Mika didn't really notice Kai's uneasiness and gently touched the amulet. She felt a strange warmness and then she noticed more voices in her head. She looked around. Animals...she was hearing the animals. Oh boy..that was going to take getting used to.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:48 am

When Mika touched it, everything began to move slower for a second, he saw Kai reach into the bag of tools and before he could think about what was going on he jerked the amulet away from him. "Kai?!" he asked, confused. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:50 am

Mika quickly looked back. She cocked her head and watched Kai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:54 am

i was already a bit jumpy normally but when Aaden jerked back, i jumped. i looked at the two, "Ummm?...." i pulled out the tools inoccently, "Tools?......" i have no intention of hurting anything. "You needed tools, for the barn...." 'what's wrong with them?' i wondered not having a clue what was going on. Shiroi let out a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:56 am

Mika looked at Kai again. "Don't you want to touch it? The amulet? Chaya said it would awaken the powers that we were born with but that have been hidden..."
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:57 am

"Yeah, when you touch things, it's generally not with tools." he said, taking the tool from him and holding out the amulet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:00 am

Kai looked confused, "Chaya...?" Shiroi walked over and took a seat a foot or two away to watch. "My powers?..." i asked.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:02 am

Mika nodded "Yes...the elder of Cahoon. She came and made Aaden the leader. She also gave him the amulet and.." she chuckled remembering they had forgotten something. She glanced around and breathed a breath of relief as Beauty was grazing a few yards away. "Beauty.." she called gently. Beauty raised his fine head and trotted up. He nickered and put his head over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:04 am

Kai swolled, ~I don't like the sound of this....Shiroi?~ i asked he looked at me, ~Hey, remember.....don't worry, touch it~ i looked at it, then Shiroi then Aaden and Mika. as if i though it was going to bit me. "ok...." i said a little unsure, i put my hand forwards and lighly touched it, i felt a bit fuzzy i snatched my hand back quickly, "Ok work now?...." i said nerviously looking at the anulet again, ~I feel odd....~ i said to Shiroi taking to tool back from Aaden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:05 am

"ah....ok" i looked at the horse, "Ahhhh!....it's a horse!" i jumped back, Shiroi rolled over laughing.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:06 am

He smiled at the handsome horse. "Yeah, powers. Come to think of it, i felt a little weird after I touched it..." he said and shrugged. "Give it a go." he said and held his arm out.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:09 am

Mika couldn't help but giggle. "yes it's a horse...they don't bite you know.." she giggled and slowly turned. She stroked the horse's neck. Then grasping the mane she swung easily onto it's back. Using just her legs, she spun him around and trotted off, then breaking into a canter she cantered him in a wide circle still just using her legs. As they cantered up she quickly leaned back and turned him. He twirled and then stopped on a dime. She was grinning ear to ear. It was so good to be on a horse again. She hopped off. "See? Perfectly tame" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Barn sight
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Barn-
Jump to: