Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cahoon Pond

Go down 
+10
Kuruk
Saron
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
Wing Rider
bancam_20
Illutari
Mika
MohawkWolf
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Cahoon Pond - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:47 pm

She smiled "Good, and..I'd like you to meet Saron to, he is alot like Jarlon..but different to" she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:52 am

"I look forward to it" He said and handed Jason back "I should really get some sleep. I will come find you tomorrow morning"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:07 am

Mika gently took Jason back and after a quick adoring look at Jason's sleeping face before quietly setting him back into the papoose pouch. She nodded "Then I'll let you get your sleep" she smiled and slowly stood up as to not wake Jason. "Good to have you home" she assured him in Lakota. With that she turned and disappeared back into the forest as was so common to their tribe.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:35 pm

"good night" He whispered and thought about his mustang. He walked over to him and knelt down and rubbed his face all over before kissing his fore head. "Such a good boy" He said in a whisper ~Thank you~ the horse returned ~It has been an adventure...are we finally home?~ he asked his owner "We are" he returned. "And I'm sure there are more girls in the village now...It is time for me to move on." At least try he then thought before falling sleep
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:18 pm

---------*poof-------->

Gladrial was walking in the forest looking for the spring herbs that were growing. She saw a budding flower and gently touched it, smiling as it bloomed. She walked on her blond hair loosely swaying in the light breeze as morning touched the valley. She got a girlish smile on her face and started skipping through the trees her herbs collecting basket swaying with her steps. She stopped abruptly when she saw a man sleeping. She cautiously walked forward. "Hello?" she asked innocently
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:22 pm

Kuruk had been dreaming of the Tyler and He went riding together for the first time. The smile that had played on her face as the sun reflected off her eyes. Then the dream turned to a nightmare. Villages burning, his father ill.....his sister dying. He began to sweat and role about until the dream ended with another man kissing Tyler. He abruptly woke up to find a young women watching him. "Oh...how long have you been there?" He asked hastily "I'm sorry that was rude...." He apologized his large tan body covered in sweat and a tear in his eye. He rubbed his face as to not make her aware of it.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:23 pm

She stepped back quickly at his tone. "I.., are you ok?" she asked noticing his troubled condition.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:27 pm

"Yes....I think so. I am...I fear my heart is not" He admitted to a compelte stranger. "What am I talking about" He said confused "I'm great...really I am" He smiled up at her and got up. "Kuruk is the name ma'am. Hunting is my game" He grinned as Lhakota peaked up with a tail hanging from his beak
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:33 pm

She watched him confused. "your heart? why?..." she trailed off as his demeanor changed. "Oh" she smiled "um good to meet you Kurak...I'm Gladrial Vidon" she smiled and half curtsied.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:35 pm

"Long story...." He insisted to whipe the thought away "Vidon....Jarlon and Saron's little sister huh....Well it is a pleasure....no an honor to meet you" He bowed playfully at the hip. Just then the mustang popped his head up and looked around
~morning sleepy head~
"What are you doing out here so early?"
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:38 pm

She nodded and then considered "well not so little any more" she protested "but yes they are um well Jarlon was my older brother." her smile faded quickly but then it rose again as she saw the mustang. "He or she..is beautiful" she exclaimed quietly as to not startle the horse.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:41 pm

"Yes I heard, I'm sorry......Oh him....That's Trigger" He smiled as the mustang put two feet forward and pulled himself up. As he was up he gave a hard shake and snorted before he turned around and walked to Gladrial. "Brought him back with me from home" he said running his hand down his strong back
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Number of posts : 392
Location : Somewhere Over the Rainbow....Haha!! Its a small world afterall!!
Job/hobbies : Vet, Drawing, Singing, Riding.
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:36 pm

-----> Town hall (MAybe lol)

There was the pounding of hooves as Pierce Galooped through the tree's on his great white stallion.
He heard people and Saw, None other than kuruk, mika and Rial.
She smiled seeing his girlfriend, her blond locks floating in the breeze.
"Rial!" He called as the 19 hand stallioncame to a halt in the makeshift camp.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:50 pm

She smiled at the horse. "Well you are very handsome Trigger" she said to the horse. "And where's home?" she asked curiously. She quickly turned her head when she heard a familiar voice. "Pierce?" she asked in disbelief. She hadn't seen him for several months.

(Ya I know I haven't been on either, sorry Sad)
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:53 pm

"Home is the America's, the new world across the ocean" He said with much excitement. Then he heard another guys voice. "Hello" He said
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:56 pm

He quickly dismounted, showing the scarred and mangled right side of his face.
He pulled rial into a hug and smiled, giving his fand to kuruk.
the indian had grown more muscular, and built.
he looked now of a man, not a boy.
"Nice to see you kuruk." He said passivly.

"And a fine horse you got there." She said, seeing the buckskin out of his good eye.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:57 pm

"New world?" she asked curiously her eyes full of excitement but then she looked back at Pierce and they were full of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:02 pm

His voice much deeper now than it was a long time ago He took his hand and gave it a firm shake. "Pierce, it is good to see you as well." He wanted to ask what happened to his face...but maybe later. "Thank you, his name is trigger. And yes the new world, it's a long ways across the ocean."
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Rial hugged him back but was still unsure. "Pierce...where were you?" she blurted out. Then she looked back at Kurak and blushed "Sorry" she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:07 pm

"It's ok" He said softly and turned to his camp where he gathered together his supplies.
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:09 pm

He nodded, seeing the aprehention in his eyes towards his scarred face and opaque eye.
Putting an arm around rial, he listened to Kuruk's story."i've been around" She said to rial with a Whry smile.
"I've been fizing up the warehouse, to make i livable." He said.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:11 pm

Rial looked at him confused, "but why? Spring is here, people are moving back to their houses...The warehouse is gonna be getting cleaned out and put new crops in" she said confused. She was a little perturbed at his shrugging off the subject of him being scarce.
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:15 pm

she noticed her getting agrivated.
He wrapped her in a bear hug and swayed side to side.
"I'm sorry love." He said sweetly into her ear.

"You didnt know?" He asked slightly surprised.
"I dont have a home.. I've been fixing up the warehouse, because I offered to live there.. No need to put Up new buildings." He said.

"I'm truely and honestly sorry, But You yourself have been scarce."
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Rial regarded him skeptically. But she let him wrap her in a bear hug. "But there are extra huts" she reminded him. "I'm sure we..um you could find one, no need to sleep in that drafty warehouse. And I've been helping Mika with Jason...you could have come by and helped me watch him sometimes" she acknowledged, explained and offered all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:24 pm

"I'd love to have a place.. But The Warehouse for now will suffice." She said looking down at her with his good eye.
"And I'd also love to help you watch Jason." He said thoughtfully.
he went back to the warehouse subject.
"And anyways, i wouldnt like living alone." He said.
"At the warehouse I have the goat triplets, Big brown, and Gretta.. Plus Rio" He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cahoon Pond
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next