Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cahoon Pond

Go down 
+10
Kuruk
Saron
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
Wing Rider
bancam_20
Illutari
Mika
MohawkWolf
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladrial

Gladrial

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Cahoon Pond - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Rial laughed "Pierce, except for maybe Rio they'll all be going out to pasture. It's spring"
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Number of posts : 392
Location : Somewhere Over the Rainbow....Haha!! Its a small world afterall!!
Job/hobbies : Vet, Drawing, Singing, Riding.
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:38 pm

She shrugged with a blindingly handsom smile.
"Juist a thought." He said.
"Pft." he added.
"Rio wouldnt fit in any hut." he laughed looking at the 1 ton stallion.
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:40 pm

(get on chat?)
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:44 pm

She looked back at the stallion and than at Pierce "Well normally a horse isn't in the house anyway" she said with a whisper and a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:45 pm

He smiled and leaned down and kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:16 pm

She kissed him back was still wasn't quite satisfied with his more sidestepping response. "You sir I think believe that a kiss can solve anything" she accused playfully.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:30 am

(i'm gunna post from this accoutn cause its too much trouble to change accounts on my ipod.)

He smiled playfully, but knowing she was still upset said,
"i am truely and honestly sorry love" he said witha clasic pierce smile.
"i can promise you i wont be going any where for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:19 am

...cahoon outside buildings

Together they walked into his camp. It wasn't much at all. Just a sleeping area with a fire pit and a log where Lakhota likes to perch. "Just staying here a few days while I decide if I should go back to the cabin or put up my tepee." He pulled out the clippers-two knives put together like scissors. "Here have a seat"
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:23 am

"Ok"
Arya sat down, curiously looking around.
"So... what do you think - medium or shoulder length?" she asked him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:29 am

"well why don't we start with a hands length below your shoulder. That way if you feel it still to long we can cut it shorter" He said as he ran his fingers through her hair. "I am also a skilled....braider.. I think it's called" He thought for a moment. "What do you think? is that a good length." He wanted to ask her so many other things but he didn't want to seem nosey.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:30 am

Arya smiled.
"Perfect. Did you learn that somewhere?" she asked, pushing one silky lock away from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:33 am

He continued clearing a few tangles and began to measure and cut. "Yes, it is very common in our region. Going hunting or going into battle with long hair becomes cumber sum. More hunting-when war is upon us we shave our heads into a....Mohawk" he said the last part in Lakota. He finished trimming her hair. "There, how does it feel?"
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:34 am

Arya shook her head.
"Woah, much better" she laughed and shook her head again.
"Thanks" she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:36 am

he brushed the loose hair from her shoulders and neck. His finger tips brushing her skin. "how is pheonix?" He asked sitting down in front of her on a log
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am

Arya smiled at his handsome brown eyes
"He's good thank you, Espero aswell... that reminds me-"
She whistled and waited. In thunder of hooves, Phoenix galloped out of the forest and stopped in front of her.
"Good boy" Arya smiled and stroke his nose.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:47 am

Trigger instantly raised his head as he heard hooves. He gave the opposing stallion a funny look but went back to chewing on the bark of the tree. Kuruk just shook his head. He leaned over into one of his bags and pulled out some very bright colored berries and several small bowls with rounded rocks. "Would you like to help make some paint to put on Trigger and eagle feathers?" He offered giving them something to do. "I'm glad they are both doing well. Lakhota is doing well also." He looked up at the sky exposing his neck and stretching his chest "He's around here somewhere" He shrugged
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:51 am

Akila smiled.
"That's good to hear. I'd love to help you coloring him"
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:54 am

With a laugh he handed her a bowl with a little bit of water at the bottom. He handed her some red berries. Just grind them into the bowl...it'll make a paste" He said showing her with his own bowl and blue berries. "You know...one can paint incredible pictures with these and eagle feathers..."He paused for some time "So is there anything else exciting that has happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:57 am

Arya smiled.
"Hm... let me think... no... unless..." she looked at him. "Have you heard that we - me and Malek - well, we're getting married" she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:01 pm

his eyes grew "Really?" He chocked a bit. Everyone was getting married. He had hoped now that he was back he would have been as well. But that dream was washed off the face of his earth. "That is very exciting." He said happy for her "Seems everyone is at that stage huh. Where is he anyway? I haven't seen him since I was back"
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:05 pm

"He's on a little trip, visiting a cousin as I understood" she smiled at him, but her smile faded.
"What about... you and Tyler?" she asked silently, looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:09 pm

"I see" He said and then saw the look on her face and in his head he begged for her not to ask. The wind blew through the newly budding leaves as she mentioned her name. "Huh" he grunted/ laughed "Nothing, she has found a new man. I don't think she has known him very long yet. But she says right now she needs him....with time we might work out again....from a girls point of view what does that mean?" "He asked frustrated
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:19 pm

Arya sighed and leaned against Phoenix' back.
"From a girls point of view?... Don't ask me. Tyler is so much different than me."
She looked in his eyes.
"I'm sorry. Losing her must be hard." she said silently.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:22 pm

"Aside from losing my father, this is the worst" He sighed "when I saw her smiling face when I came home I was the happiest man in the world. time stood still as I embraced her." He set down the bowl as he then placed his face in his hands. "I am lost" He said sadly as he chocked back everything he had "I'm angry at the thought of her laying in his arms...but I must move on!"
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:24 pm

Arya walked to him and put her arms around him.
"Let go this pain. Trace of love like you two had won't disappear so fast... everything is not completely lost yet."
She gently pushed his hands away from his face and looked in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cahoon Pond
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next