Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hills and Mountains

Go down 
+7
Saron
Tyler
Sefiroso
Salem
aryen
Illutari
Argon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Hills and Mountains - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:15 pm

Sefiroso smiled as Samba glared at him "ok well i see there is no point in me staying on this cliff. the dragon will just glare at me anyway. so i think ill find a camping sot for the night..." he said turning around "oh and Mika hows Jason and the tiger doing?"
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Samba was absolutely disgusted at how Sefiroso treated him. Even a warrior as weak and pathetic as him should have at least been more respectful to a creature of his power, he thought. He would ignore it this time.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:20 pm

She pulled away from mika with discust in her eyes.
She walked to Sefiroso and past Samba.
"Mind if I join you?.. I'm not welcome home." She said, not looking up at him.
"I can make my own shelter."
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Sefiroso looked at Tyler "alright sounds good but... i will prolly be scouting around alot...just because Samba doesnt trust me doesnt me i wont fight to protect this place. Although i do regret how this turned out... it wasn't a good start and ended worse than it began" he said grabbing his bags and walking off with Lux behind him
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:24 pm

'The only reason it started bad is because you assumed. Be careful what you assume in the future. It can get you killed' he said making sure he would hear him. He watched his own master get killed that way.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Tyler let out a shrill whistle, and the mares head popped up from grazing.
"Come." She called, and Zip gracefully cantered towards them, with kemp right behind her.

"Thank you sef." She said, and quickly mounted.
"Hiyaa" She said, kicking The horse into a gallop.

"You coming?" She called behind her.

She turned and trotted back.
"Need a lift?" she asked, still not back to normal.
She patted the saddle behind her.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:31 pm

(cyall in the morning... After school..... Sheesh.. So busy... Bye bye...)
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:32 pm

Sefiroso looked at the horse than to Tyler "yeah sure heh left my horse at the stable" he said hopping onto tylers horse (lol yeah same got work and gotta be up at 6 so like seven hours Night everyone)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Mika sat down as she heard the hoof beats ride into the distance. A few tears rolled down her face. She pulled her knees up and wrapped her arms around them. Beauty snorted and started grazing. Whisper just looked worriedly unsure of what to do. "How could she think I had replaced him?" Mika croaked in barely a whisper to no one in particular but also to Samba.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:02 pm

'She loved and didn't understand' Samba admitted 'She didn't love like you did, plus she never had closure' he said as he came closer to her 'I can see she'll fall for this guy too' he frowned.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Mika blinked and cocked her head to the side. "Huh?" she said with a confused smile "Oh him? He's better than Bardon" she shrugged and then put her chin on her knees. "That's not how I had hoped to welcome her home" Mika said softly. "How dare she expect that I don't go on just because my heart was ripped in half" Mika said with an edge. "I found someone that only had half a heart left to...together we make a whole heart, broken and scarred as it is" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:12 pm

'I do not know her' he said simply 'I hope it can be worked out. she obviously has never had her heart broken, if she has she's conceded' he shook his large head 'and disrespectful'
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:16 pm

"Got me there, I can't believe either of them talked to you like that. I'll have to talk with Saron about what we'll do with them. They have to realize they can't treat you like that" she looked up at him and saw a look in his eyes. "Easy boy, no BBQ's sorry. But perhaps they can work thier hotheadedness out on some sod busting" she said with a smile as she got up and wiped the tears away. "Shall we go see how Saron and Jason are getting on?" She asked Samba softly.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:21 pm

'I can't believe it either' He grumbled 'It's so disrespectful....yes lets go check on them, i'll meet you there.' he grinned and walked to the edge again waiting for mika to mount up
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:26 pm

Mika nodded with a slight smile and gave a morning dove call. Beauty came trotting forward and snorted. Mika mounted up and patted her leg for Whisper to follow. With that she nodded to Samba and spun Beauty. She faced him toward home and kicked her heels. "Home" she said simply and he took off at a flat out gallop slowing for the downhill sections and then speeding up again towards home. She smiled as the wind picked at her hair as she almost flew on the horse.

----------Town Hall Vandecar----->
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:19 am

(Man I've missed alot. Sorry guys.Err, and I don't think Zirean would like finding out that Mika loves Saron.)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:26 am

(well good thing she wasn't there then ;-) this isn't where samba dropped her off. She's back in the forest right?)
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:32 am

(yep yep)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:34 am

(haha k ;-))
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:35 am

(Maybe I'll get her to love Laohu. That would be interesting. lol)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:37 am

(^.^ that would be..oh laohu...someone LIKES you *giggle)
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:38 am

(Lol If only he were around. Lol)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:39 am

(i'll message him Wink)
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:42 am

(K Lol Zirean's getting ready for Nighttime...lol)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:46 am

(oh goody this will be fun Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hills and Mountains
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Enchanted forest :: Enchanted forest-
Jump to: