Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tyler's House

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Tyler's House - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:58 pm

"Thanks boy" She said quietly. She leaned over onto his massive body.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:00 pm

I stood in front of the angry boy as he wiggled at the ropes "Watch your tone, I have no problem knocking you out cold again, do you understand. cool your pipes before you talk to me."

Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:01 pm

Bardon stopped struggling and let out a deep breath through his nose.
"What's going on? Why did you tie me up?" He said in a cool but icy tone.

Tunani purred as Tyler curled up with him.
~'Is there any way I can speak to this girl?'~ He thought.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:03 pm

~I could try but I doubt Dani would tell her.~ Alec said, cocking his head and looking up at her. Danielle was staring angrily at the place on the wall where Bardon was on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:03 pm

"Because you wouldn't listen. You almost walked into your own death. Opening that door would have meant certain demise. You talked back, so did my fist. And I had things to do and didn't want you walking off on me again. Sooo.hence the ropes. You ready to co operate?"

Dachelle

Dachelle

Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : scuba diving
Humor : very random...
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:04 pm

~Dachelle, Bardon still loves Tyler and he will do everything and anything to show her. ~ Pauli exclaimed.~Thanks Pauli.~ she sighed. "Hey Ty, I was suppost to tell you that Bardon still loves you and that he will do everything and anything to show you."
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:06 pm

Bardon grimmeced at Jarlon, but then his face went expressionless.
"Sure." He said, relaxing.

Tunani shook his head to the little panda.
~No she wouldn't tell Tyler if it depended on her life.~ He chuckled in his deep lion voice.
~The only one that would tell her would be Paulie to Dachelle to Tyler.~ He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:07 pm

"No." She said her eyes tearing up. "Thanks a lie. I know it is. He would hurt me if he loved me."

~SHUT UP YOU RAT!~ boomed Kemper towards the Tiny Fossa.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:09 pm

I shrugged and walked beside the tree and sliced the rope that was against the tree. "you try anything, you will be sleeping for more than just a couple hours." I looked at him with big eyes to make sure he understood. Imatari whipped her tail and groweld. She then heard some comotion in the house and ran to the house and clawed at the door.

Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:10 pm

Danielle heard the scratching sound of tiger claws on the door and got up to open it, peering outside while she was at it.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:11 pm

She ehard the door open and quickly squeezed through and her hackles stood on end and her tail whipped side to side waiting and watching

Dachelle

Dachelle

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:12 pm

~Im not a rat! Im like, 20 times bigger!~ Pauli lunged at the big white bear, but Dachelle caught her before she could dig her teeth into the soft, white fur. ~Pauli!~ Dachelle yelled. ~He called me a rat!~ Pauli grumbled back.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Bardon sighed and nodded, relieved the ropes were cut. He flexed his hand, not standing up.

Tunani growled at the bear and stood, standing in defense for the girls and the small fossa.
~Leave them alone!~ He growled. He heard clawing at the door, but didn't move.
~Paulie, tell Dachelle that it's not a lie! It's all true! He will prove it!~ Tunani told Paulie through his clenched teeth.
~Kemper, you have had the last bit of my patience. One more word from you and you will be my next meal!~ He threatened the bear.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:16 pm

~Your next meal!?~ The bear Laughed. ~ I'd like to see you try~ He growled. The bear hovered at twice Tunani's Size. ~KEMPER~ Tyler Yelled. ~STOP~
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:16 pm

Imatari's full 845 lbs body quivered as she watched the Fossa lunge at the bear. Ready to attack at any moment. Like Jarlon she didn't like fights. ~Everything ok in here?~ She said with some sarcasim in her voice knowing that it wasn't.

Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:18 pm

Imatari let out a massive roar as it echoed through the room ~ENOUGH!!!~ She yelled almost loud enough for human thoughts to pick it up. ~What is wrong with you, as spirit animals all of you should have more comon sence than your human...right now you are all proving to be stupid and ignorant, how dumb must your human be!!~ she said walking a circle between the three.

Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Tunani's hackles relaxed and his claws sheathed. His bared teeth were unbared now. He sat and watched the tiger pace around them.
~I was only protecting Paulie and the girls.~ Tunani said inocently.
~Paulie, did you tell Dachelle what I said? That Bardon will show Tyler that he still loves her?~

Last edited by Bardon on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:20 pm

~Not really....It's pretty crowded, what with you, a lion, and a bear....~ Alec replied, sitting where Danielle was before. Alec jumped when he heard the roar and he shrunk back instinctively.

"Everyone's going crazy in that tiny room..." Danielle told Jarlon as she watched him release Bardon, and then she heard the huge roar from Imatari, "Never mind, looks like Imatari has had enough." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:24 pm

She had my back turned when she asked about tyler. she quickly whipped around ~ENOUGH she said. you don't have more brains than Bardon does. Prove me wrong!~

Last edited by Jarlon on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dachelle

Dachelle

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:24 pm

~Dachelle, it's not a lie! It's all true! He will prove it to her!~ Pauli exclaimed. "Hey Ty, Pauli said it's not a lie! It's all true! He will prove it." Dachelle said.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:25 pm

I whipped my head up when I heard a massive roar. "sounds like the animals are in trouble too" I half chuckled knowing that Imatari could take care of herself.

Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Tunani rolled his eyes at the tiger.
~And you think I can't handle this? You think I am exactly like Bardon don't you?!~ He growled.
~You're wrong on that one.~ He walked back over to Tyler and laid down again, this time falling asleep with his head in her lap.

Bardon heard the roar and let his head fall back.
~Tunani, stay out of trouble.~
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Alec bounced out of the room to Danielle's feet, scared of the now fierce Imatari.

Danielle walked out of the doorway, closing the door. "Tunani is like his human in some ways." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:31 pm

"No." She said quietly to Dachelle. ~PROTECTING THEM!? FROM WHAT?!~ He blazed. ~tunani. Listen to your leader.~
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:32 pm

~NO!~ she snarled ~I don't think you are just like him, actually much smarter, not that it's hard to do. But right now you are being igno....~ She watched as he layed his head in her lap and fell asleep ~why you....~ she walked over and popped him in the head with her paw ~How can you be so ignorant?~ She said not stepping back but holding her place ~How can you n ot care what's going on here....I'm talking to you!!~
I then whipped around to the Bear ~You too....why don't you just STOP!!!!!! What is wrong with you guys.........what has gotten into you~

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyler's House
Page 7 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Inside the Village-
Jump to: