Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tyler's House

Go down 
+12
Ronan
aryen
Kuruk
Sefiroso
Mika
Wing Rider
Illutari
MohawkWolf
Argon
Dachelle
Mayxa
Tyler
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Tyler's House - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:13 pm

"That'd be great," Rhea grinned at Sef stacking up what she had picked up and settled herself down on the ground leaning against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:15 pm

"Starved." She said with a laugh, and flopping down on th couch.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:16 pm

"alright then lets get cooking!" he said as he started a fire and began to roast the rabbits (dont worry they were skinned already XD)
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:20 pm

Rhea chuckled softly to herself as she watch Sef make a fire the normal way, making a flame appear on the tip of her finger and watching it dance for only a moment before stopping it and standing up.
Rhea watched Sef carefully as she walked over to the couch and sat down on the arm of the chair but he seemed to know what he was doing so she turned to Tyler,
"So?" She asked Tyler "Am I able to hear the story?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:25 pm

"Story?" She asked, playing dumb.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:39 pm

"Ya know..." Rhea said, "About this place not seeming quite as peaceful anymore... and apparently Sef got in trouble for being a nice guy," Rhea laughed, glancing at him.
"That story,"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:42 pm

"Ah. That story" She grimmaced.
"Sefiroso stood up for me when Mika and that fat lizard Grilled me about being a trator... The beast nearly squished us."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:42 pm

"Fat Lizard?" Rhea asked confused, "and what was it accusing you of?"
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:44 pm

"hey hey lets leave unpleasantries for after we eat haha it will ruin the taste of the food he said handing each person a rabbit on a stick
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:49 pm

"How.... Appitizing."She said with mock discust.
She took a bite.
"Thanks Sef... Its great." She said, leaving back, and throwing a chunk to Kemper.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:51 pm

"I am glad you like it normally i would make stew but i ran out of vegetables." he said with a slight frown as he put aside some rabbit for Lux who has fallen asleep
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:44 am

Rhea accepted the stick gratefully,
"Thank you very much Sefiroso," Rhea said, pulling a part off the rabbit for Zaric who had settled himself in Rhea's lap.
Rhea ate slowly, thinking about Ronan.
Strange how she had spent so little time away from him and yet she missed him already, Rhea smiled briefly as she ate and patted Zaric slowly.
"Mmm, It's very good," Rhea commented
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:00 am

"you are welcome, i am gladyou like it" Sefiroso said as he began eating his own rabbit (no idea what else to write its too early for me)
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Kuruk rode up on his new horse and rode right past tylers house. It looked a disaster. He figured after he left she more than likely did the same. He hung his head and looked up to where his eagle sored.
~What is that?~ he squaked
~What's what?~ he asked in return
~It's HUGE, with WINGS~
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:06 pm

She heard the sound of hooves and turned.
Tylers heart skipped a beat.
"Kuruk?" She whispered.
"KURUK!" She cried.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Kuruk thought he heard his name and that's when he saw a head pop up in the window. His smile spread a mile wide. He stopped the horse and waited
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:08 pm

"Kuruk?" Sefiroso asked confused "whats a kuruk?" he said looking at Rhea then back at Tyler
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:11 pm

"He's... He's... " She yelped as she raced out the door, and flung her self into his muscular arms.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Sefiroso raised an eyebrow "hmm... whoever he is he should be more careful." he said as he stood up and grabbed his bags "guess i'll go back to the mountains. If you need anymore help on the house i would love to help." he said as he walked past them
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:13 pm

As she came running out Kuruk quickly dismounted the large buckskin mustang and caught her in her arms. To help stop in the impact he twirled with her in his arms "Tyler" He whispered and kissed the side of her head and ran his fingers into her hair and hugged her tight. A single tear escaped his eye "Tyler" he said again setting her down
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Tyler stopped immediatly, as Sef walked past her.
She instantly felt guilty.
"Sef.." She said.
"Please... dont leave..."
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:15 pm

"Sir" Kuruk smiled handsomely as his dark skin reflected the light. "I am Kuruk, why in such a hurry to leave, why don't you stay and celebrate with us. I have been gone a long time. It's nice to be back" he said and gave Tyler another gentle squeeze "Glad to be back with Tyler" He looked at her
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:17 pm

"huh? oh haha well I thought you wouldn't need me to help anymore" he said grinning "Oh and I am Sefiroso, and this is Lux" he said offering his hand in friendship but a little bit of hate and resentment flickered in his eyes yet quickly disappeared
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:18 pm

She looked from Sefiroso to Kuruk and back again.
When she had returned from her travels, She had thought kuruk was gone for good.
She never expected him to come back.
She had come on to Sefiroso in the time she had been back.
She didnt want to hurt Sef.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:21 pm

"A pleasure Seiforso. I am Kuruk and my bald eagle is around here somewhere" He chuckled and looked up searching for the soaring bird. "I have returned with moose and elk meat, along with all sorts of potatoes and squash. I would love if everyone stayed and had dinner with me. Been alone for FAR to long. A Bird can only supply so much companion ship you know." He said as the horse turned around and head butted him from behind "owww...ok a horse or a bird can supply" He fixed as he rubbed his head. "Besides anyone that was kind enough to help this sweet young lady, I must repay." He was a bit put off by the look he got from both of them but he shook it off as nothing for now. Who was he to jump to conclusions. Besides if Tyler had moved on....so be it. He loved her for who she was, but he also loved her enough that if he had to let her go-he would. Only enough for her to know though, his heart would never be in one piece again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyler's House
Page 14 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next