Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mares and Foals pasture

Go down 
+8
Zack
bancam_20
Argon
Kuruk
Illutari
Tyler
Dachelle
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:19 am

"true" he said rolling his eyes a little. "Pleasure whisper" he smiled at the mountain lion. "The wind." he awnsered simply
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:22 am

Mika nodded to the eagle as well respectfully. Eagles were some of the most respected animals in Lakota culture. "the wind? hmm funny the water brought me" she let a small smile out. Whisper gave off a puma smile and walked forward confidently, she sat down in front of him before leaping up on her back paws and putting her front paws on his shoulders. She sniffed him and then jumped down again. ~Smells fine to me~ She grinned ~Whisper!!~ Mika scolded her. "Uh my apologies" she said embrassed
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:25 am

Nakotah cocked his head, blinked, and let out an eagle screech. Kurut smiled at him then was schocked when whisper leaped onto him and sniffed him. A little look of destrought crossed his face and then he chuckled when she got down. "Well the wind pushed the sails, thats how we ended here." He said still watching whisper and then shifted his eyes back to her
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:28 am

Whisper flicked the end of her tail and watched the eagle. ~Don't even think it! We have plenty of chicken and beef~ Mika scolded. Whisper gave her an innocent look and came and sat down next to her again. "I sincerely hope your crossing was better than mine" she said quietly. "So are you planning to stay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:31 am

"the ride over was pleasant enough" he said. "Not sure yet, haven't really decided. I have however been searching for a place to call home. Are you in need of anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:33 am

"Good" Mika's eyes looked around "hmm ya we could always need more people. We are a ranching village. We have our starting herd of cattle and you have met the new horses. In a few months we will be moving over to Vandecar our sister village for the winter. Vandecar is a farming village and they will have the feed needed for our animals."
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:36 am

"Ranching? just up my alley....and yes I have. Beautiful mare you have there" He said pointing at the palamino and her foal. "Strong, independant...A sister village? You guys must have been here for a while already huh?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:39 am

Mika smiled "Yes she is, I and the leader of Vandecar have had our eyes on the foal but the mare is open for someone to gentle. She came off the range about a month ago. Um ya we have been here for about.. 6-7 months.. almost 8 I guess. So far the relations between the villages are mostly friendly" she smiled slightly. "Um shall I show you around?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:42 am

"That's unfortunet." he said eyeballing the little bugger who was prancing around like he owned the place. His strong broad shoulders flexed as he picked up his traveling bag. "would love a tour of my new home to be" he smiled as she walked ahead of him. He watched her sway along as she walked. Averting his eyes he ran up beside her and Nakotah took off to the skies. Looking around the village still looked in rough shape. "Not alot of men around?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:44 am

((KAT! Get on chat!! Lol))
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:47 am

Out of the corner of her eyes she noticed his muscles flexing and she quickly turned her head to hide the smile. 'What am I doing? I like Jarlon..' she scolded herself. She looked up as he jogged up even with her. "Well at first there wasn't, now there is a few more. We have a blacksmith, a merchant and then we have two other young ladies that are learning the ropes of ranching. It will be nice to have someone else that knows ranching though" she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:54 am

"Ya i've done my fair share" he snickered as he thought about home. Aside from hunting watching the herds were his job. Started off with geese and goats as a kid, moved up to cattle then horses. "so where we going"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:56 am

"um first I'll show you our stallion pasture and the cattle." she said as she pointed towards where they were going.

---------Stallion pasture--------->
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:58 am

He followed without hesitation
"Lead the way"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:36 pm

---------> From Trading post

She ran lauhging hand in hand with kuruk into the mare pasture. She stopped at the fence.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:38 pm

Kuruk stopped beside her but instead of looking at the horse got caught up in her beauty instead until she turned to him. He quickly looked at the mares and smiled. Not saying a word
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:39 pm

"See the chestnut?" She said pointing at Zip. "thats my Filly" She turned and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:40 pm

"What a magnificent creature" he smiled "looks quick and smart, Was she easy to break?" He asked watching the mare move
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:43 pm

"Still not" She said sheepishly. "I'm working on her.... She's Almost 4..."
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:45 pm

"well I'm sure you are going to do a fine job, if you need assistance please let me know" he put a hand on her shoulder and smiled "so this paint mare...." he said eyeballing the colt
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:48 pm

She smiled slightly at his touch. "This is her" She said pointing to the 7 year nold mare galloping wildly through the pasture. "Me and mika have tryed and tryed... She's the oldest and most stubborn."
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:45 pm

--trading post

Malek marveled at the beautiful horses here. He walked up beside the two and sat on the top of the fence, clapsing his hands.
~She's one gorgeus (sp?) women there. But I think her and Kuruk are together.~ Toboe shrugged his wolf shrug.
~Maybe. Ya never know, boy.~ Malek nodded.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:50 pm

"Hey Malek" She said in a friendly tone. "You have a horse?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:54 pm

He shook his head.
"Nah not anymore. She died giving birth. Colt's gone too. Her name was Ashiba. The little colt was a nice bay. No white markings. Ashiba was a flea-bitten grey and father was King, nice black stud." He told her, watching a palamino colt run around chasing birds.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:58 pm

"Aw...I'm sorry" She said laying her hand consolingly on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mares and Foals pasture
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next