Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mares and Foals pasture

Go down 
+8
Zack
bancam_20
Argon
Kuruk
Illutari
Tyler
Dachelle
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Whisper watched him from the corner of her eye and sat up straighter. She playfully fell over as he pounced on her falling on him. She looked around. ~Hmm what is that squirming thing under my belly?~ She looked around innocently while laying on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Mika looked up. "Well perhaps we can trade for the milk back? Just till Moon here can eat meat" she suggested. "I am sure I can make or find something that Ronan would be interested in"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:59 pm

She nodded and added. "It doesnt look like Mom here is taking this little boy" She said concerned as Gretta head butted Leo away. "Do you mind if I take him home over the winter. He'll need to bwe bottle fed"
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:59 pm

Moon squirmmed under Whisper who was playfully laying on him. finally he laid flat till she began to lift up to check on him. He pounded up and spun around and roared at him, as mean as a roar could have escaped him. Ok it was just a squeek. He lowered his head and looked around to make sure no one heard.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:00 pm

Glandrial looked at Tyler a bit confused that she avoided the question about milking the goat for a little bit of milk for moon. she wouldn't press the matter though. She just watched moon from behind Mika
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:02 pm

Kuruk sadly looked at the baby goat who was obviously the runt. In the new world we left them with the heard for predator to pray on, if they praid on the sickly they would leave the healthy alone. But he understood why tyler was like she was, matter of fact he found it cute. He grinned as he watched the cub play and then saw the new blonde girl. She was young but extremely pretty. He didn't stare long though. His heart was currently 100% occupied
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:03 pm

"Mika?" She asked. "Do you have a bucket? I'm gunna need to get enought milk for the both of them" She said with a laugh as Moon sqeaked.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:04 pm

A smile spread on Rial's face. She should be so judgemental, everyone was sad and out of it.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:05 pm

Mika nodded "Yep, in fact the goats will be in the warehouse over the winter with the horses. We can't risk losing them. And he can stay inside with us and our spirit animals..well except Ronan's..she won't fit. Whisper got concerned when he stopped moving. She stood up to check on him and he popped out and "roared" at her. She sat down and looked at him and calmly licked her paw. ~Very impressive..~ She grinned a big cat smile and quickly looped her paw around him pulling him next to her and giving him a big lick on the top of the head. ~Man you need a bath son..~ She then pinned him with her paw and started giving him a bath. "And yes I believe I can find a bucket." She quickly got up and ran to her house grabbed the water bucket and came back. "This work?"
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:08 pm

"Oh Mika, I was thinking last night...Why don't we all go over and help build the barn, that way it will only take a day or two-then go ahead and move over there. that way we can all help with the harvests. I know that Jarlon used to be able to handle the workload for 8 people with ease." she asked giving an idea. Then slid behind Mika again.
Moon on the other hand was being torchured. At first he chuckled when she pulled him close and then when he realized what whisper was doing he dug his nails into the dirt trying to pull away, without success. so he finally just rolled over and let her clean him
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:11 pm

"Thats Perfect." She said with a quick smile. She set the bucket undernieth the goat, and started to milk. Gretta looked back inquisitivly. "Good girl" She smiled. After the bucket was half full she sat back.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Mika nodded "Sounds good to me, Tyler, Kurak, think we could rip you away from these cuties long enough to build Vandecar's stalls?" She sighed "Jarlon had some plan to make the warehouse more efficient but he never told me" she frowned. Whisper finished cleaning and then gave him one more lick. "now stay clean you little bugger" she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:14 pm

"Sure" She said not giving it more than a seconds thought. Goats were good mothers, and Leo would be ok for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:15 pm

She looked at mika glad she took her idea not only into consideratioin but used it. "If it's anything like the warehouse at home, I have an idea...he liked things the way he was used to." She smiled. Moon smelt the milk and leaped from Whispers paw and ran to the bucket
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:16 pm

"Absolutely" he said with a deep voice. He put his foot on the fence "you know i'm up for work anytime, and if it's for Jarlon, anything" he said proudly
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Arya walked closer.
"Hey" she said quietly trying to smile. "Whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:17 pm

Gladrial turned to Arya's voice she smiled sweetly. "Baby goats" was all she said as she pointed at them. Her young eyes sparkled
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:17 pm

Mika smiled "Than I have another reason to be glad you came" she said softly. She saw Moon darting for the milk and her hand shot out and grabbed him by the scruff of the neck. "Whoa there" she said in Lakota "you need to learn manners" she said in english again.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:18 pm

"Well hey Arya," he smiled handsomely. She looked a little better.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Mika looked up "thank you Kurak... hey arya" she said softly "we were just about to come over to Vandecar and fix up the warehouse for horses and winter..like Jarlon was planning on doing" she added quietly
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Moon came to a screeching halt when he felt the hand at the scruff of his neck. He was far away from her face but he still tried to hit her with his paws. His ears were straight back as he swung at her growling, but it was more of a purr. ~Put me down......You are gonna get it~
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

She smiled at arya. then at moon. "silly little cat" she said.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:20 pm

Arya smiled and stroke on little goat. It sniffled and looked up to her with big brown sparkly eyes.
"Aww what a cutie, eh?"
She looked at the man smiling to her.
"Heya Kuruk." she smiled back.

Arya looked at Mika's eyes and nodded.
"Yes." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:24 pm

Mika laughed at the cubs antics. Whisper chuckled ~Now why would she put you down if your going to rip her hand up?~ Mika simply lifted the cub by it's scruff and let it swing for a moment. "just because you don't have mom doesn't mean you can be a furball of trouble" Mika said gently
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:24 pm

Ronan walked over from his shop and watched everything "Hey she had her kids!" he laughed and came over to see them. "So what's up everyone?" he asked happily.

(He doesn't know yet..read through everything so sad Sad)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mares and Foals pasture
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next