Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cattle Pasture

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Cattle Pasture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:16 pm

Mika smiled slightly as she watched the ferret. She couldn't help smile at it's cuteness. She still had tears in her eyes but she almost melted when it hugged her hand. She stroked it's head. "how can you be so tame?" she finally asked "i'm not that good with animals..." she sighed
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:18 pm

Because you are a loving Person He thought to himself he looked up at her with sweet eyes and then played with the charm that dangled from her neck.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:21 pm

Mika looked down and saw him playing with the charm. "Don't break it" she warned. "It was given by someone very special" she told the ferret. She sighed again and stroked the ferret. She leaned down and kissed the top of it's head. It cocked it's head to the side and looked at her. "Your cute, you know that?" she smiled again. "Good thing Whisper isn't hear..she loves ferret meat" she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:26 pm

When she said someone special I looked at her with wide eyes and cocked my head to the side before playing with the charm again. How special I wondered.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Mika watched the ferret playing with it again. "Hey now your going to break it" she said gently. She shifted and layed down on her back and then let go of the ferret again letting it scamper on her arm. It kept going back to the charm. "hey.." she laughed "careful my lov...gave me that" she trailed off with semi wide eyes and sighed before letting her head fall back into the cool grass. Did she really care for Jarlon that much? Her heart was telling her yes but her mind was still out on the vote.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:37 pm

The ferret pranced around and went back to the charm but then froze on the spot when she said 'love'. I curled up on her stomach for a moment, and then darted into the grass after a bug.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Mika smiled as she turned her head and watched the ferret. She was suprised that she wasn't hearing anything from it. It was unlike the rest of the animals. "Where do you live boy?" she asked absentmindedly
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:46 pm

I looked back into the direction of Vandecar and hung my head and walked over to her and whispered in her ear. "The charm looks better on you than that idiot" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Mika blinked as he talked in her ear. The voice was different but it had a familar hint in it. She smiled slightly. "Hey boy come here" she said softly She got up and placed him on her shoulder. "Hang on" With that she morphed into a shetland pony and gently cantered into the forest with him riding on her back.

-------------Forest----------->
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:06 pm

.................beach

With my head filled with thoughts and confusion I slipped off of beauty and tied him up. I leaned onto the fence looking at the small heard, yet they looked very good. The wind blew through my shirt a bit and my hair. IT was beginning to get cold.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:38 pm

Mika trotted up beside him on Koda and tied her a few posts away. She smiled and leaned against the fence next to him looking at the cattle as well. They were clustered together. The three heifers were laying down. The young calf was now several months old and appeared to be another young heifer. The young bull was standing watching his herd. They looked good. Their shaggy hair keeping them warm. "You haven't seen these guys yet have you?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:51 pm

I looked over at ther and chcukled "No I haven't. Haven't seen Scottish highlanders in a long time." I smiled. "What magnificent creatures." I said not really stating it to her, just to the wind. "How well do they herd?" I asked. I wanted tot hink of something to talk about...but nothing was coming to me.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:55 pm

Mika nodded "That they are, and hardy to. Um...they herd well enough. They like to stick together but last time we herded them was...about 5-6 months ago" Mika shrugged. The wind picked up again and the cold found it's way through her deerskin shirt. She shivered slightly and scooted closer to Saron using him to block the breeze. "You make a good wind break" she giggled and teased gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:57 pm

I laughed as she moved closer "Haha I guess so." I turned my back to the fence and put my arms around her, so the wind was to my back. "Should we get you a jacket? And do you have anythng else you want to transport yet tonight?" I asked looking into her dark eyes as she leaned agaisnt my chest
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:05 pm

Mika gently rested her arms on his shoulders and leaned against his chest. "Well I have a cloak..but I ah took it over with the rest of my stuff" she laughed. "Um..I don't think so...I already grabbed a few books from the library...including that one I wanted to show you. Um all of Kai's stuff and Rial's is over there. Tyler and Dachelle will come when they can....oh..I need to grab one thing from my house I forgot...it's a baby carrier for Kai that she can put on her back. I have been working on the frame and leather for it. If you want you can come with me and see my house before it snows and inside gets all dusty" she cocked her head and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:35 pm

I gave her a soft chuckle "sounds like you got it all under control. But sure let's go grab that stuff and get back" I suggested
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:38 pm

"kay" she smiled "right this way" she laughed. Then giving him a quick kiss she giggled "your it" and took off running to her house.

--------Mika's house------->
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Playfull I rolled my eyes and took off after her.

.......................mika's house
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:48 pm

--------Warehouse
Zirean had morphed into Mithous again, becoming a noble steed. She galloped fast towards the cattle pasture. Wanting to get her chores done, sliding her hoofs to a stop she looked at the cattle. The cows were fat and pregnate with young calves. The bull was off guarding. They seemed to be happy.
There were one or two calves already born and suckling. There pasture was good and green, from the recent melting snow. Snorting happily she saw the sheep in the hills off to the right, their lambs trying to keep up with their mothers.
Everything seemed alright. No problems yet..... she hoped that there wouldn't be any for awhile. It had been an hour or two by the time she reached the edge of the fields.
------Fields :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cattle Pasture   Cattle Pasture - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cattle Pasture
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2