Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mika's House

Go down 
+8
Saron
Mayxa
aryen
Gladrial
Argon
Dachelle
Illutari
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Mika's House - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:43 pm

A moment followed by silence then I let out a sigh of relief, "ummm....sure, I've never had beef before" I said quietly in deep thought. i looked at the other girl, 'She seems nice.....' i thought looking for her Spirit animal, "What is yours?...." i asked refering to her animal.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:47 pm

Mika smiled bravely "good, we had a little last night. It is good" she reassured. She prepared Kai a bowl and handed it to Kai. "There ya go" she said gently. She then got a bowl for Rial and for herself and came and sat down again.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:48 pm

shyly she smiled and walked to my pillow and lifted the covers and pick up moon who just sofly moaned. She stood there with Moon in her arms "This little guy" She said looking down at him and smiling "Want to see him"
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:49 pm

"Thank you" she looked up at Mika. She ate it and thanked Mika for it. "It was delicious. Leave the dishes i'll do them in the morning. I need to go to bed" she yawned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:51 pm

"T-Thank you...Mika" 'i'm sorry to be such a pain...' i whispered, i eyed the beef. "Beef as in cattle?..." i asked taking a small bit. i looked at the small furry bundle Galadrial held, i nodded excitedly, i loved animals.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:52 pm

Mika smiled "Not a pain" she assured "and yes cattle." she nodded. She looked back at moon and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:53 pm

she walked over to her and put Moon in her lap and stepped back. "He's still really young" she said and walked to her bed and crawled under her covers
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:01 am

Mika and went and sat on her bed. She finished her dinner and set her bowl aside. She laid down and tried to go to sleep. She just closed her eyes and listened to Kai and Rial talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:09 am

Kai's face was delighted! "Aww, your so Cute....your beautiful" i said to Moon then smiled weakly up to Mika and Rail, i had already finished my meal thanked both the ladys for making it, i them sat back and petted and played with Moon, till a several tears stained my cheeks as i looked back to Shiori, i lifted him into my lap. and spoke to the Kitten, "Here i know you can't talk to humans...but i think you can understand them...maybe, but here meet Shiroi, he's mi--" more tears made thier way down my face. "He's my best friend..." 'and the only one i have...' i finished to my self. i choked on several sobs, "excuse me...i need some air....i'll be back in a min" with trouble i managed to stand scooped up Shiroi and walked over opened the door closing it behind me, i walked several yards from the house hit my knees and burst into tears, "What's wrong with me!?.....i can't keep my cool like i always used to" i said to myself, rubbing a tear away with my sleave. i simply looked at Shiroi them burst into another wake of sobs.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:13 am

Mika's eyes opened as she heard Kai's voice breaking and then watched Kai dart out the door. She sighed and got up. She went over to the chest and put on Jarlon's cloak. It comforted her. She walked out and slowly over to Kai. "Kai?" She said softly "Do you want to talk about it or do you just want some company?" she asked as she carefully sat down beside Kai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:21 am

I sobbed into my sleave, "Mika....i--i i don't understand!......it's all confusing!" i tired to keep my voice down as much as possible. "Shiroi.." i whispered holding him. "Please wake up!...i'm so alone" i turned to Mika, "I don't know what's going on!" nothing made since to me.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:25 am

Mika sighed and gently wrapped an arm and part of the cloak around Kai. "I wish I could help you understand. I wish I could explain...but truth is...I don't know either. I am as lost and lonely as you" she sighed. A few tears that she had been holding in ran down her cheeks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:29 am

Kai turned and hugged Mika, "One of the men i killed...to justify Tarks death...said things....odd things...but i'm begenning the belive that thier true!...i'm so confused, i've never been hurt this badly...i feel awful" i choked out hugging Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:31 am

"I'm so sorry Kai" Mika hugged Kai a little tighter but not to tight "what did he say?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:54 am

"It's hard to explain...especially since you know nothing on me....but that's not your problem" Kai sniffled, "You see?....I have no memories from when I was younger than 5 or 6....I woke to find myself in the foot hills of a mountains. after wondering a day or two I found a seaside City...it was only a town back then.....but I kinda grew up their I found and joined a gang or brotherhood...I loved it more trouble than you can image...danger, just what a boy like me needed..." I whiped my face. "But years ago I got injured....and left the town/city by the sea" I began to cry again. "I have no memories of then I was younger....I have no knowledge of any sort of family, if I even have one....all I have is those scars on my back....I had forgotten they were there" I sighed trying to calm myself, "Then I left here to find answers....and I met Tark the leader or big brother of the gang.....back at the sea....while we were there we watched a new Ship make port....oddly clad newcomers come off of it...one of them saw me right of the bat...he didn't look like a good person" I gave a little shiver looking up at the night sky then continued, "anyways me and Tark have any awesome time making trouble like we once did, and exploring old caves like when we were kids....till one day we wanted to go and see one of the ships in Port cause we heard that the sailors had all gotten drunk the night before...but it was a trap..." I looked at Mika to see it she understood what I was saying.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:56 am

Mika nodded listening. Her heart sinking as he told the story. It sounded alot like the trap the black riders had set. She nodded again "Go on" she said quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:28 am

I looked back down and patted Shirois head, "I have...for some odd reason a connection with Shiroi...mines like no others that I have ever heard of....Shiroi was captured I could feel it. all my strength was gone!..."
"I warned Tark her agreed that something wasn't right.....we both turned to leave but the leader of the odd dressed men blocked us! next I don't really remember much about what happened......other than the men outside of the ship where strangling Shiroi...and there for me too!...somehow we are as one" another tear slide down my cheeks. "then something bad happened I know it...I felt it...and when I woke....I found Tark had saved me somehow....he kept saying he was 'sorry'....and 'please forgive me kai' I still don't know why....he said he had to do something...to get our freedom" I was beginning to feel a bit sick inside, it could have been all the crying I had done. or it could have been the odd meat that I wasn't used to. I put a hand to my stomach. "minutes later Tark died....they had hurt him badly...he saved my live but gave up his in my stead!" my voice broke as I talked. "so I went into the town to the pub where they odd men were celebrating....as I reached to doorway I saw that they had killed and framed Tarks Spirit wolf, it only fueled my madness......so I--I--I killed them all of his guards all 15 of them...since them leader of them knew things about me....or something else he called me....I wrung out off the information I could then in my angered state I killed him too!...he said I was special and that their was only 3 of 'my type' that he had ever heard of...." I paused to catch my breath as it came in large gulps, "he said that me and my spirit animal are linked....of corse I knew that, but he also said I could change or switch...into or out of he wouldn't tell me, which makes it ever more confusing!" I exclaimed breathing harder. "---so to sum up my lives misery, I have no memories, my back is covered in deep old scars, all my friends are now dead, I have no family...I've killed 16 people in one night!.....in doing so I got numerous injuries...I don’t feel good!....Shiroi's almost dead!...and somehow I'm special and can change something about my self.....and I don't even know what it is!!!!" I gasped at the end of my long rant. I clutched my chest because my heart rate was beating about a million beats per minute in my excitement. I was soooooo confused, my body once again went limp as I landed on the cold earth in a daze. I held onto Shiroi as I landed he still didn't move. it felt almost nice on the cold ground. what Kai nor Mika knew was that Kai's tempeture had risen 8 degrees, and now was in a full fleged fever. tears filled my eyes. (based off of my temp...which is 96-98. somthing +8 is gonna be about 104-106* )

Last edited by Wakai-Tomodashi on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:29 am

(Haha looks like Kai and Mika are spending the night outdoors LOL....JK
Good night all~ Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:04 am

Mika listened to Kai's story carefully. She didn't understand anymore than Kai did but she knew Kai couldn't explain so she just listened. She looked down at Kai concerned when he went limp again. She touched his head and noticed it felt very warm. Her eyes popped open again "Fever" she said. She shook Kai gently but Kai was out like a light. She took a deep breath and picked up Kai and Shiroi. Kai wasn't that heavy surprisingly. She took Kai back into the cabin and laid him on the blankets on the floor again. Then she went and found another pail and filled it with water. She then made a makeshift icecube mold and poured the water into it. Touching it with her hand she froze it instantly. She continued this though most of the night, diligently packing the ice around Kai to start bringing down the temperature. Once she had enough ice she made several more batches and then set them outside to keep them cold. She came back in and felt Kai's head again. It was still to warm but it was feeling better. She yawned and thought back to Jarlon. She hoped she was doing the right thing. Jarlon had known more about medical things than she did. How she missed him. She sighed and wiped away a tear before placing a cool hand on Kai's head like a cold washcloth. She sat there through the night drifting in and out of sleep sitting up.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:08 am

Arya silently knocked on the door.
"Mika? It's Arya there" she called silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:37 am

It was a good thing that Kai's body was only 5'5" and only 120LBS. which made it easy to be carried. Kai had fallen asleep into a fitful dream. in it there was to boy's it looked like Twins, cute as they were they only had bad intentions towards Kai, Remembering in a dream Kai looked out a small village, in the dark room there was a tiny window over looking the village, 'Is this my home?...why am I here?.....who are those Twins?' question flooded Kai's mind. "Why is this room so dark?...is it my room?...." looking out the windows again I gasped, "Why was there men standing outside of the door?...and why are They coming!?" indeed it was the twins making their towards the little house I was in, them laughed merrily and skipped along the ground like there was no cares in the world. when they reached the door the guards nodded moved opened the door to my room, the twins slinked inside the men closed the door behind them with a clang. now that the twins were inside their personalities changed completely! like two wolves stalking their prey, "Soooo...How's our little pet today?" the chimed together, to my horror they pocked and prodded questions, saying 'it's hopeless....and you can't do anything about it!" the boys leaned forwards and whispered in sync, "You can't get away and no one's going to save you....because we have Shiroi" evil grins spread across their faces. daily they would come and torture me with depressing things of that sort. one day I had had enough!....I took one of the nasty twin hostage making the other have the men outside open the door, after that it was a bit of a blur but I managed to escape with Shiroi, both ran for our lives away from the mountain peeks where the village was, about half way down the mountain it was getting very dark now. but that didn't stop me nor Shiori. we were running for our very lives and we knew it too. above in the mountains we heard shouts dogs barking most of them foxes, since I had come from a fox tribe. I stopped only for a second the catch my breath, a crisp *THWACK!* instantly made my head jerk forwards and feel dizzy, I had been hit from behind, I turned as I fell to see a dark figure It was a silhouette of a man in the darkness. before my world went dark the man uttered "I'm sorry, boy....it's the only way to gain your wish..." later I woke in the foot hills, that man...whoever he was carried Shiroi and Kai to the foot hills where they woke. the hit to the Kai's head had proven hard enough to remove all the memories before waking up. several day's later Kai and Shiroi made their way to the town beside the sea.- Kai's dream was suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door from Arya, at that I jumped up to my feet grabbing the wall to steadying myself. my fever was all but gone thanks to Mika. I looked at the door nervously.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:39 am

Mika was jerked out of a exhausted daze by the knock on the door. She sighed and wearliy got up from sitting next to Kai. She looked up when Kai almost climbed the wall. "Don't worry, she won't know you are here" She said gently. She walked over to the door and slipped out, closing it behind her. "Hey Arya" she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:59 am

(after talking with Arya)

Mika sighed as she came back in. She hated saying goodbye to friends. Poor Rhea, Bardon, and Danielle were the only inhabitants of Vandecar now. It was good they were merging for the winter. She closed the door behind her and looked at Kai. Kai was still clinging to the wall. "It's ok...she just wanted to say goodbye." Mika said quietly "I know you are very afraid but these are good people..they won't hurt us. They won't hurt you" She finally got Kai to come and lay down again. She started checking the bandages. "You remember when we first got here. I think we were the first ones to meet" she chuckled sadly. "Neither of us wanted to trust anyone." She sighed "but I have learned to trust...to love again. And..." she took a shaky breath "as much as it hurts...I wouldn't trade my memories of Jarlon for the world" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:05 pm

I nodded a bit more in my our thoughts, "I-I I think I just remember something of my past....." I put a finger to my chin and thought. I laughed lightly, "Yes yes, I remember meeting you..." I put a hand my on chest to help slow my breathing. I looked up at Mika, "Thank you...somehow I know you helped my thought the night....I wanted to thank you for your kindness" I reached over and kissed her hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:08 pm

Mika smiled "Your welcome...helps get my mind of my loss when I help someone else" she said quietly. "looks like your fever broke. That's good. I'm tired of death" she said gently. "Oh? What did you remember?" she asked softly as she checked the last of Kai's bandages. All the wounds looked better. Even the one that was festering the day before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mika's House
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next