Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mika's House

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Mika's House - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:14 pm

"Well I thing it's my past but I'm not sure yet....it could have only been a dream" I looked at the floor. after thanking Mika again, I thought for a moment, "I remember twins......an dark room with nothing in it....and a man" I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:17 pm

Mika sat back and listened "Anything else?" She asked gently but curiously. "What would you like for breakfast?" she asked quietly

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:36 pm

"Breakfast?..." I asked looking at Mika, "I don't normally eat breakfast...me and Shiroi catch all of out food...unless it's bought" "I don't know, I eat a lot of meats....wild meat and greenery, herbs and stuff when I find some...that or we make them into herb cakes then dry 'em for when their needed" I looked down at Shiroi. ~Come on!....you've never been asleep this long......if you don't wake up soon, I'll be following you into your wake less sleep....please wake up~ I spoke to Shiroi even thought he was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:53 pm

"Hmm...well I have some rabbit...and some berries. I have some wild herbs out back. Does that sound good?" she asked "So can you remember anything else?" she asked gently as she turned and started preparing food for the three of them. Rial looked like she was still asleep so Mika talked quietly. Mika was exhausted but she couldn't sleep now..she had to take care of Kai. Kai trusted her...she had to take care of..him..er her...or him? She still couldn't figure out which it was.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:58 pm

I perced my lips together, "No not that I can think of...." I said with a sigh. "ah yes...that does sound good..." I nodded at the mention of 'rabbit'
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:00 pm

"Good" Mika smiled slightly. She kept preparing it. "Hey Kai?" she half turned back towards Kai. "Can I ask you a personal question?" she asked gently

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:02 pm

i cocked my head to the side, "Hmm?....erm ya sure....what is it?" i asked with the same curiousity she had.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:20 pm

"Hi Mika. I just... umm...." she cleared her throat.

"Just if anyone's asking where I am, tell them I moved on. And tell
them I'll be missing them all. And umm..." she didn't know what to say any more. She just looked at her feet.
"I'm sorry to leave you, Mika. But... it's the best. I promise I will come back..." 'if I am still alive' she completed the sentence, but didn't said it out loud, and shivered.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Rial laid on her bed roll and listened. But she kept her eyes shut and listened
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Mika sighed "I haven't been able to figure this out since I met you..and I don't ask to be mean or insensitive..but..are you a guy or a girl??" she asked

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:26 pm

My face looked a bit troubled as I pondered the question, "Well ummmm" I paused not quiet sure how to answer it. "the truth is....I-I don't really know...." I said quietly raising my shoulders then dropping them again.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:27 pm

(earlier)

Mika smiled slightly and nodded "I understand...if I had thought it would have saved Sloan and Jarlon I would have moved on to" she said gently "We'll miss you...and..when you come back..I hope that we can show you a Vandehoon that you can be proud to call your own." Mika leaned forward and gave Arya a big hug. Almost like Jarlon's bear hugs. Mika gave her a big smile. Travel safe, be careful...remember your feet will lead you home" she said quietly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Mika looked at Kai confused "You don't know?" she asked in mild disbelief. She looked back at what she was preparing and blinked and then back at Kai. "Ok....lets take this from the top..you know that guys and girls are different right? And why they are different?" she talked as if to a child so Kai would understand. Not in a demeaning tone but just very simply and carefully.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:34 pm

I shifted my weight as I sat up, "Well, yes........I think so" this was a little odd the talk about. but I wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:35 pm

"You think so? Ok...why are they different?" she asked making sure Kai understood before going on. She sat down again and crushed up some of the herbs so they would be easier to eat but listened intently.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Kai blushed and pointed slightly towards Mika's breasts, "Well there's those...for one" I fidgeted looking at the floor. "And well.....females ermm....can have babies" this was getting harder and harder to talk about as I blushed darker ever second that passed, "And there's a difference downwards.....a shape difference" I tapped my pointer fingers together in a shy way.

Last edited by Wakai-Tomodashi on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:48 pm

Arya nodded and smiled sadly.

"You know me. I will come back. My heart is tied to this place." she
said and hugged Mika back. Then she hopped on Phoenix' back.

"And tell Bardon.... tell him I will be back. And tell Salem he
wouldn't come to find me. And tell them both I'm safe. But tell it all
only if they ask where I am." she bit her lip.

"Bye Mika. Be brave then." she slightly squeezed her hand.

"You'll be a wonderful village leader" she winked and smiled to her. It
was first true smile since she heard about Jarlon's death.

Then she looked forward and pushed Phoenix with kneels. Horse reared and his long mane flowed in the wind.

"I'll be back! But until..... Long live adventures!" she called out loud. Memories hit her mind as she remembered all years alone in the wild. She felt like 16 again.

Sunbeams sparkled on Phoenix' fur as Friesian dashed away, into the East, facing the rising sun.

Soon they were only a little black spot in the landscape.

-----------------...........................♥️
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Mika nodded "Good so you have noticed those differences" Mika had to laugh slightly "ok, sorry" she coughed. "now...they were created that way so..." this time she blushed slightly "so they would be able to complete each other and so they could have children" she said quickly. She looked back at the herbs and coughed nervously again. She looked back at Rial to make sure she was still asleep. It looked like it. She turned back to Kai. "Ok so..anyway...your saying you..don't have any of those things?" she asked carefully, blushing slightly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:52 pm

Mika watched Arya ride off and smiled slightly. She wished she could be free like that. To come and go as she pleased. But she knew something now...she needed people..she needed friends. The wanders life wasn't for her. She hoped it would work out better for Arya.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Blushing still looking down, I shook my head meekly. I leaned forwards as if the wall were listening, "I'm flat....there is nothing to tell by.....or at least last time I checked" I ran a hand over my chest then downwards, I talk the truth, there was nothing to see. nothing that could give a hint of one or the other. I twisted my head a bit, "But.....Tark said something odd....before he died" I though for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:59 pm

"hmm.." Mika said "well you certainly are...special then" she said carefully "I have never met anyone like you" she ground the herbs a little more. "What did he say?" she asked gently

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:10 pm

"Ermmm........let me think.....if I remember right" It proved harder than I thought I had tried to forget when Tark died, making it hard to remember. "Well Tark had always assumed I was a male....I guess I am...maybe"
"But..." I paused. "He said I wasn't...or didn't look like one before.....before...he died" I still hadn't pieced the puzzle together, meaning I still didn't understand.
"But if I'm not shaped like that.....I'm a girl...right?....But I don't have ermmm...those" I pointed to Mika's chest again. "That means I'm not a girl.......so I still have to find out which I think I am"
"So to sum it up. I'm not shaped like a boy, I don't have breasts like a girl......but I'm also....not shaped like a girl either" I sighed "I still don't know.....maybe I'm just void....that wouldn't bother me....but I would like to know" I said confused.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:20 pm

Mika listened trying to understand. "Wait a min..." she said slowly "How would he know? That..you weren't shaped like a boy? And he kept saying he was sorry for something..." Mika was piecing it together. Suddenly a light turned on in her head but she bit her lip and kept silent. If Kai didn't remember...maybe it was better not to say anything.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:26 pm

I could almost read Mika's face, "You know something?.......What!....what is It?" I asked concerned. thinking for a moment 'wait....how would Tark know?' I started slowly to see a pattern but till didn't understand.
Again my stomach began to feel sick, I placed a hand over it hoping it would calm.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:32 pm

Mika took a deep breath and prepared herself. She knew what it was like to go through what Kai did. But at least Kai didn't remember it. She wasn't sure she wanted to tell Kai but Kai's eyes were pleading for her to say what she had discovered. "Kai...I think...I think those men forced Turk to do something that he didn't want to do. Something.." she stopped "that is normally between a couple in love." she narrowed her eyes hoping Kai was getting this and she wouldn't have to spell it out. She coughed nervously "Kai...there is only one way that I would know of that Turk would say you were female and be saying sorry for something" she said quietly. She noticed Kai had been holding Kai's stomach a bit. "How long have you been feeling sick? And ah...what time of day?" she asked gently

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mika's House
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Inside the Village-
Jump to: