Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mika's House

Go down 
+8
Saron
Mayxa
aryen
Gladrial
Argon
Dachelle
Illutari
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Mika's House - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:38 pm

Kai gasped put a hand to her mouth, slowly her legs began to fad away into mist, Shiroi was already almost gone now, "Oh no....that can't be" tears ran over my cheeks, "But....but..." my eyes turned angry looking, "That man!....the leader said something about me being able to change!...so does that mean I am a girl!?" "Tark also said that in order to get our freedom he had to do something.......is that what he ment?" I was horrified, I covered my mouth wild eyes blaring. Mika asked about how I felt, trying to calm my temper which had always been bad, "For a a while now....." it also began to feel a lot worst, but I left that part out....hoping it was only because i was injured,
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:46 pm

Mika gently set down the bowl and came back over to sit beside Kai. She gently put an arm around her. "shh it's ok...it's ok." she said gently "if it is any consolation I know how you feel" she said quietly. "I don't know if that is what he meant but it sounds like it..." she said softly. "Kai...Kai look at me..." she wiped a few of Kai's tears "at least Turk did it because he cared for you...he was saving your life" she said quietly. She nodded at Kai's mention of feeling sick for awhile. "Ok well we'll just keep an eye on that kay?" she said gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:55 pm

"Tark would never do anything to hurt me......i'm sure of it..." i said throught a sob, my torso now dissapearing. "What ever happened he did it for the best..." i leaded back onto the wall to stable myself from one second to the next i fell right through the wall, Shiori was in my lap when i did so, i looked down and gasped as he started to reapear, "Your see throught?...." i said through my tears. "WHat happened?..."i looked back at the wall of the house confused.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:01 pm

Mika just nodded "Of course he wouldn't" she said softly. Then suddenly Kai wasn't there anymore. Mika looked around frantically. "kai? kai!?" she asked quietly still not wanting to wake Rial. She hurried outside and then around the cabin. She saw Kai sitting there looking confused. "Kai?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:05 pm

Kai's sat there back to the house, "The house disappeared..." she said plainly not knowing that her back was to it, she clearly wasn't thinking...the shock had gotten to her. she just sat there in the cold looking really sick holding Shiroi.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:07 pm

Mika had to chuckle "Kai..the house is behind you" she pointed. She squatted down in front of her. "You feeling ok?" she asked concerned. Kai's face looked a little pale and almost green. "Stomach not feeling good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:14 pm

"I feel dreadful........I think I'm gonna die....." over exaggerated how she felt. "I will if Shiroi doesn't wak---" she hadn't meant to say that out loud, it slipped out before she could stop herself. she looked up at Mika and said quietly, "I'll be ok......just give me time" she finished in barely in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:18 pm

Mika nodded "Ya they don't feel so good do they? Course mine weren't just morning sickness that time.." she considered. She realized that when she had been pregnant after the incident on the ship her body had been rejecting the baby from the start. That is why she had had such bad sickness and cramps. She had been losing the baby even before falling in the barn. She sighed "Ok..but they will probably get a little worse" she said quietly "And don't worry..trust me you won't die. Um but Kai..you realize what this means...this sickness." She gently pushed a bit of Kai's red hair from her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:23 pm

Dreading Mika's answer she asked, "Isn't this the sickness females get when there are making a baby?....." she already half knew what Mika would say. she laid a hand on her stomach and put the other to her head. with a shiver she asked, "Now what?.....what's next?" clearly Mika knew things that she would need to know.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Mika smiled sympathetically "Ya.." she said slowly. She sat down next to Kai again. "Um lets see. Well I just went through the first 3 months...I lost mine after that...but I watched several of the women in my village go through it. Um for the first 3 months you will have sickness off and on. That is probably about it...then the next 3 months...you will probably start growing around there." She pointed to Kai's belly "Some women grow alot..others not much at all. Um..and then the next 3 months..you don't want to know about yet" she smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Poor Kai was even more confused, "But....umm" she wasn't shaped like a girl in ways, she didn't hardly have hips like the ones that more women had. her small 5' 5" frame was stronger than most her size, but the fact still remanded she still didn't have breasts, "It's cold out...give me your hand, I think I can do it again" I took Mika's hand closed my eyes then stood with her help put a hand on the back wall of the house I pushed the wall fazed I stepped through then pulled Mika in after me, I took a seat on the floor rubbing my arms and Shiroi's body. "But how will it survive?...." I asked "I'm badly injuried, Shiroi's not awake....meaning I will loose even more strength if he doesn't wake...I'll be following him into a wake less sleep" I said quietly, "Will it live?" I asked. "I have no means to feed it if it does....I will have to use cattle...I guess" I said then laughed for the first time in several years, I pictured myself trying to milk a cow, I burst out laughing while clutching my chest, "I know nothing of farm animals!...." the pains in Kai's stomach subsided for the time being or she wouldn't have been laughing. "How do you milk a cow?" i asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Mika nodded and took her hand. They fazed back into the house. "That is pretty cool" Mika commented "Here..try eating this.." she offered some rabbit and herbs. She looked back over at Rial who was amazingly still asleep. 'Poor girl, still growing..needs her sleep' Mika thought. She listened to Kai. "Well..I don't know.." she said softly. "If it hangs in there it will survive" Mika said simply. Although she did have to laugh at the mental picture. "Someone once told me..love finds a way.." she said quietly. "You loved Turk didn't you?" she asked gently. She smiled when Kai laughed though. "Oh it isn't that hard to milk a cow. A little awkard maybe at first. But with your predicament I am sure it will become old habit. Although goat milk might be easier on the baby's stomach." Mika considered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:05 pm

Kai just laughed, it was almost funny....though it might have been lack of sleep, "Hmmm...well it looks like i will have to learn....Oh Mika could we ummm......keep this to our selves?...one i might not stay, and two i don't know if it will last" things started popping into Kai's head, she giggled a bit, "This could be a bit more fun that i thought.....i wonder what Shiroi will thi--" i stopped and looked down at him, "He'll be ok....i can feel it somhow....i have to think of thing's i will need to make.....if of corse it lives, i will need to hunt and catch skins for clothes....and i will need to learn how to weave reeds and flax for clothes and things...a woven reed mat as a bed will do, clothes, little leggings, blankets...diapers!!" i remember that was part of the deal. "And.....the hardest part other that feeding it....is it's Name" i said in a happy tone, "I will get to name something.....something of mine" the excitment was almost to much to bare, "Will you help me mika?" i asked eyes now beaming with joy and tears.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:11 pm

Mika had to laugh with Kai's excitement. "Yes of course I will help. I am just happy that you are getting excited about this. And...while I think it should stay..don't get your hopes up to much ok? The first thee months should be the tell. If it makes it through those..it is a pretty big bet it will stay as long as you stay healthy and safe. I just..I don't want to see you hurt again. Ok? And of course we can keep this to ourselves..but um...Rial will probably figure it out. But if we ask her to keep quiet she will." Mika winked "You realize if you start showing after 3 months it will be a little hard to deny" Mika smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:17 pm

Kai had somehow finally tapped into her inner girly-ness, She giggled, "Yup that would be hard to deny......me walking about with a baby bump.....I'm so excited" it seamed a little easier to breath she was a bit confused by this. she ran a hand down her flat bandaged chest, "Hmmmm....." I looked curiously down at my chest. at Mika questioning look I answered. "I don't know why but it just got a lot easier to breath" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:18 pm

"Hmm..." Mika looked down at Shiroi "Is he waking up?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Reaching down I shook Shiroi, he moved to my surprise yawned the laid back his head down again, "You lazy fox!...." I laughed everything was just perfect right now. "He is......he might be up by tomorrow...I can't wait to tell him about th----" I laughed putting a hand to my mouth, "About the baby..." I smiled at Mika leaning over I hugged her. "Thank you for your help....for now and .....later"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Mika smiled "Your welcome..like I said..you have been helping me to. I think today was the first time I really laughed since...since Jarlon's death" she said quietly. "thank you. Now...you rest ok? You and Shiroi. Don't worry..no one but me and Rial know about you here and we won't tell anyone. Now...me and Rial will need to go over to Vandecar again today to finish the stalls. But we will be back this evening. I'll have Whisper stay here, if you need anything just send her to find me ok?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:33 pm

"Mmm...ok.....i'll be fine" i smiled in way to much of a happy mood to really care that i would be alone...which i was normally alone.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:41 pm

Mika nodded "good, now eat and keep up your strength" she smiled "I'll be back in a bit...I..need to go finish something" she said quietly. The day before she had asked Gabe to help her make a headstone for Jarlon's grave. He had finished it and she wanted to go place it. Besides, she wanted to go and spend some time with Jarlon. She smiled slightly and made sure everything would be ok till she got back. She gently brought the covers back over Rial before turning and disappearing out the door.

------------Jarlon's grave------->
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:44 pm

"I will....." i smiled as i started to eat, "You be careful....it's cold out there....if you don't come back i'll come find you......cause if something happened to you...Haha i don't know what i would do" i grinned, "Be safe..." i gave a wave as she dissapeared out the door.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Mika smiled "I will be" she put on Jarlon's cloak and disappeared out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:01 pm

After Mika left I finished my meal then began rubbing down Shiroi's body in hope that it wouldn't be to sore when he finally came to, "Hopefully you till wake up tomorrow....but I know it might take you several days of shallow sleeping to regain your strength.....Please wake up soon I have a surprise for you..." I smiled as I talked to sleeping Shiroi in a Hushed voice so I didn't wake Rail. 'it might take a long time for him to get better' I told myself, i looked around the room for Rails animal. "Where are you?..." i called out seing it the little kitten would come out of it's hiding place. it was to darn cute not to pet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:31 pm

Time passed slowly as Kai sat there doing nothing, it was quiet boring. Shiroi slept peacefully at her side. Kai's legs nagged at her to move, still feeling ok she slowly stood staying close to the wall she walked through the door then closed it behind her as quietly as possible leaving Shiroi inside. it was the first time ever Shiroi and Kai had been away from each other. she didn't like it much but she had to get out of that house even if for a few minutes, and Shiroi could sleep easier if stationary inside the warm house. Kai dogging about to insure not to be seen slowly made her way to her favorite part of the forest. ----forest--->
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:10 am

--------Forest--------->

Mika and Kai walked back to her house. "I would be glad to make one" Mika smiled "I made several for my aunts and cousins" Mika sighed "I thought one day I would make one for myself..but.." Mika took a deep breath "I don't think that will happen now" Mika said quietly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mika's House
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next