HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mika's House

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Mika's House - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:13 am

I walked a step behind Mika as she lead the way to the house, I reached up and hugged her from behind, I hoped it didn't seem odd. "Things happen in a mysterious way...." I said in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:16 am

Mika appreciated the hug. "Yes they do...." she said quietly "but...I don't think my heart can learn to love like that again. Kai..you don't know this...but I have now lost 3 men that I cared about. 2 of which I really loved. Men...men seem to die around me. I couldn't stand losing another one" Mika's eyes misted over and a tear ran down her face.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:34 am

"Aww.....shhh shhh" I hugged her again, "It's ok....only the future can tell....but Life does find a way...." I smiled trying to lighten the mood, "I won't say 'don't cry'.....but it will be ok" I wipped a tear away from her saddened face, suddenly a pain shot up my spine. I gasped and slide to my knee, "Kuso!" I murmured. my back had had enough for one day.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:38 am

Mika sniffed and nodded and gave Kai a brave smile. But her eyes still reflected her heart. Shattered. She gasped slightly as Kai slid down onto a knee. "You ok?" she asked concerned

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:55 am

"Ahh...ya, my back just buckled...that's all" taking a deep breath i climbed back to my feet.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:59 am

"Maybe you should sit or lay down for a little bit hmmm?" Mika smiled slightly. They got inside and Mika helped Kai get comfortable again. "So...what is your favorite memory growing up?" Mika asked to pass the time.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:02 am

I welcomed Mika's help eagerly as she helped me inside, as for Mika's question, I burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:03 am

Mika had to chuckle "What?" she asked and started looking through her leather for pieces to make the baby carrier.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:07 am

"ah ah...sorry" I covered my mouth, "Hmm....well what do you mean?....the most trouble?....the most fun?.....the most dangerous?...." I laughed again I had more than enough of each of those stories to tell.

Last edited by Wakai-Tomodashi on Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:08 am

Mika laughed "Which ever you want. The one that you remember as the happiest moment in your life" Mika smiled.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:14 am

I thought for a moment, "Well it was most fun just being around Tarks Gang, or brotherhood as some called it.......we got into the worst sort of trouble you could image!" I said with a chuckle.
"But as for one time better than the rest?......I don't really know if I can pick one out" I thought on it hard then a sad smile come over my face, "Well I sure did enjoy those last days with Tark.....together for old time sakes....just me and him" I finished quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:19 am

Mika looked over and nodded "I know...I think my fondest memories of Jarlon were of the night before he was killed" Mika blushed slightly "I wish that night had gone on longer...that we could have made it last" she said quietly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:22 am

I nodded knowing how she felt, "So what did you do?..." i asked not exactly knowing 'what people normally did together....' I was sure they didn't normally go plundering together like she and the Gang did.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:26 am

Mika looked up and blushed "Um...I don't think you really want to know" she smiled slightly remembering Kai's aversion to anything having to do with human contact. "We...loved each other" she said simply and turned back to her leather pieces.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:30 am

"Ah..." Kai didn't know in which 'way' they loved, it was lucky for the best too. She had also loved Tark...but something told her it was a little different then the way Mika Loved Jarlon. she decide to let it go. she turned around and picked up Shiroi, "Well he's a little more awake....I can feel it" I smiled my self feeling a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:32 am

Mika was glad she let it go. It would have been hard to explain. She looked over at Shiroi. "good, looks like you are too" she smiled. "I am sure Whisper can't wait to "play" with Shiroi again" Mika smiled

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:34 am

"Haha, now the little chicken will stay asleep forever!..." I joked, I turned out to be a bit more sad than I thought, I sniffled but this time I held my tears.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:38 am

Mika laughed slightly "Na he has to eat, I am sure he won't turn down juicy beef or rabbit. Even if he has to wake up to eat it." She heard Kai sniffle. "You ok?" she asked gently

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:45 am

I quickly brushed it off, "Ya ya, I must have gotten a little cool...when I went out" I shrugged. When Mika said that Shiroi would have to eat, I snickered, "It's a little different with Shiroi....you see?...he feels off of my energy when sleeping....of at least I think so....when he's asleep I feel drastically weakened....and hungry" I laughed "It's like I feed him through me when he sleeps....like this" I said looking down at him.
"That I know is right...from what that man said...about me being odd...........have you, Mika ever heard of anything like that?" I asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:47 am

Mika cocked her head "Interesting. Good thing Whisper doesn't do that...I would have to eat like a horse" Mika joked ~Hey now~ Whisper protested ~I don't eat that much!~ Mika just chuckled. "Um..I can't say I have..although I do know of two people that might have. Chaya and Athara. They seem to know everything" Mika offered

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:52 am

"Ermmm...no thank you......I was only wondering if you had" I then covered a yawn with my sleeve, "Ughh...." I looked down at Shiori, "This is the only downfall, when he's asleep...he uses my power making me a little more weak, tired and hungery.....well if it get's to much, I fall asleep....then it only would go down hill from there....if I don't eat, Shiroi doesn't which drags me down farther" I rubbed an eye tiredly, "Once I did fall asleep...like him, But thankfully one of the boy's from our gang found me a day later...they rescued me and brought me back to health"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:53 am

Mika nodded concerned. "Is there anything I can do?" she asked

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:56 am

"Not real--" she stopped it had made her feel good to be needed somehow, and she didn't want to seam ungreatful...but there was a task that needed to be done. "Actually Yes....there it something"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:00 am

"What is it?" Mika asked gently but a little eagerly. She wanted something to keep her mind off Jarlon.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:05 am

Kai smiled at her eagerness, "No matter what...please don't let me sleep in.....I have to wake up, I doesn't matter what I said....please wake me up in the mornings...at least till Shiori's awake" it might have sounded quiet stupid but the truth was that if Kai wasn't woken up....she might never do so again. her eyes felt tired and she talked. looking at Mika I could tell she was tired as well. "Shall we get some sleep?" I invitied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mika's House
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Inside the Village-
Jump to: