Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mika's House

Go down 
+8
Saron
Mayxa
aryen
Gladrial
Argon
Dachelle
Illutari
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Mika's House - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Mika smiled "Good, I'll talk to Soran and Danielle today about splitting the larger rooms into smaller two person ones. How is Shiroi today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:48 pm

Kai nodded with a smile, "Can you keep me a secret....for a while.....it's just new people and all...ermmm you know" I sighed and looked at Shiroi, "Still asleep....but not as bad" I tried to sound as hopeful as possible.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:04 pm

"Yep I will..but it will be a little hard to sneak you in" Mika giggled. She looked over at the white fox. "Good" she nodded. "He'll wake up eventually..poor guy is going to wish he stayed sleeping."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:10 pm

"ah don't worry about me...I can slip in anywhere....remember I'm a rebel!...and a pirate smuggler" I winked with a giggle, "Yes...he will" I said after Mika said Shiori would have wished to be asleep, I cracked my knuckles and laughed in an ominous way.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:12 pm

"And your pregnant" Mika giggled and reminded her. "Oh that just sounds evil" she said in response to Kai's laugh. She mockingly shivered. "Hope you won't be kissing your baby with that mouth" she smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:25 pm

Kai laughed gleefully, "Yes I a--...Huh?...oh so that's what they call it?...pregnancy?...Hmm I never knew that" she giggled. "And don't worry...I will smothers my baby in kisses!....in a good way of corse" I winked then stood up, "Well where are you going after this?" I asked laying the blanket over Shiroi.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:29 pm

Mika laughed "Yes that is what they call it. Oh I will probably go up and be with Jarlon for a bit before heading down to Vandecar to finish the chicken coup. You?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Kai smiled, "I'll be working..." she smiled as she tied her waist sash which she had loosened when not feeling good, "YOSH!" she clinched her fist and looked ready for war or something.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Mika smiled and then her eyes widened "Easy there girl" she laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Her temper had changed out of the 'Prego young girl' to 'hell yeah!...I'm ready for war!' she slung over her cloak and with a devils grin said, "I'll be back later...." and with that she had cloaked and was out the door for you could hear and see it open and shut, but it looked as though no one was there.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:52 pm

Mika watched her go and shook her head. "Just be careful" she called after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:59 pm

"Haha...oh i will......and pray for whatever poor tree gets in my way!" with a dash i was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:13 pm

----Forest--->
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:28 pm

-------------Kai's hut---------->

Mika grunted as she carried Kai to her house. Kai had gained some wieght. Mika fumbled with the door and got her inside. "Rial?" she called hoping she was there.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:41 pm

"Mika?" she asked looking up from her book. She ran to the door and opened it "Oh Kai, is she ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:42 pm

Mika carried Kai inside and called for Rial, Kai's arm fell from her chest to her side as limp as a boned fish.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:44 pm

Mika shook her head and brought Kai in and set her on the bed "I don't know, she has this sleep coma thing she warned me about.." Mika started checking her over. "Um..is there a way to tell if the baby is ok?" she asked forgetting the Rial didn't know yet.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:52 pm

she watched the two worried. "Do what? Baby?" She asked confused. She should have known it's what she was practiced in anyway. "I was a midwife. let me check her over" she said "She's not going to wake up and kill me is she?" She asked worried
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:54 pm

Mika looked around "um she's pregnant..I'll tell you about it later. Ok.." she said and backed away and held Kai's hand. "Um..I am more concerned that she won't wake up right now" Mika reached over and pulled over the sleeping Shiroi. She placed him near Kai and placed Kai's hand on him. "Come on Kai..wake up" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:59 pm

There was no movement from Kai, Shiroi did however twitch slightly when Mika pulled her closer to Kai.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:03 pm

Mika stroked Shiroi, "Shiroi..wake up..Kai wake up..one of you!" she said quietly. She touched an ice cold hand to Kai's neck hoping that would wake her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:06 pm

Nothing happened for several seconds, till Kai's Head slide limply off towards to side. Shiroi reacted to Mika's petting him with twitching,
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:09 pm

"Kai! Wake up" she said a little louder. She then started rubbing Shiroi's ribs vigorously like you would a newborn animal trying to get him to wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:13 pm

Shiroi yipped to the vigorous rubbing, he opened his eyes turned his head then laid it down again tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:14 pm

Mika about jumped when he yipped but then started rubbing again when he about fell asleep "Oh no you don't" she rubbed a little harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mika's House
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next