Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jarlon's home

Go down 
+2
Mika
Illutari
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Jarlon's home - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:54 pm

She bowed back, he was a lot stronger then her, but hopefully she was faster then him "So I have to make the first move, okay, fine." she smirked. She scanned over him for a second and then disappeared into the trees, flitting away from the clearing.
~Danielle peered through the leaves, watching Jarlon. She was hardly breathing, she needed to listen to know where he would be and what he would do next. It'd been a while but her instincts were slowly waking up.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Bardon watched, ammused, as Danielle made the first move running. He watched Jarlon for a moment, and then looked away for a moment.
'Wonder where Tyler is?' He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:30 pm

I smirked waiting for her first move. Instead she ran for it! I almost laughed....~Ummm ok.....ummmm now what~ I was dumbfounded. I walked between trees breathing so shallow that it seemed that the dead were walking. Silence was a virtue while being an assasin. I saw a hair fly from behind a tree. I quickly tapped the tree and swung around to the other side pinning her to the tree with the stick against her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:48 pm

She brought her knees up, swinging him over her head, accidentally swinging him off the branch. 'Oops' she thought, not used to the strength from the amulet. She jumped down after him, when he nearly reached the ground, she pushed him forward so his back was against the trunk and put the stick horizontal against his neck. "You're not winning that easy." she said, smiling, pretty sure he could get out of it somehow.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Bardon watched them, ammused, and was amazed at Danielle's agility.
"Wow and I thought girls couldn't fight?" Bardon teased her, watching as Jarlon fought back.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:17 pm

"Hey..I think I like this position" I joked and quickly grabbed the stick and cranked it behind her back before steppings backwards and quickly tacking her stick. With a smirk I threw it back at her and did a quick flip backwards and offering her a real fight and seeing if she'd take it. I tapped the ground with the stick
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:45 pm

She smiled, stepping up to him and bringing the stick against the side of his stomach in a swift sidecut. It connected nicely and would probably give him a small bruise, but she didn't hit him hard enough to do any serious damage. She then flitted to his side and kicked her leg out, attempting to knock him down by kicking him in the ankles.

(I'll give you a chance to react Razz)
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:06 pm

I flinched and didn't have time to react as she threw her stick into my side. I however did see the leg coming. I leaped over it and landed on my feet before spinning around and aiming the stick to her head as she blocked it "You are quick" I smiled as I continued throwing different attacks at her. One came through and hit her in the shoulder before she came back at me. As she did I took a hold of the stick and pulled her closer to me as we froze face to face. I smiled and twisted it behind me and put my arm around her before dropping my stick and tripping her to the ground and put a knee on her chest and then getting up and kicking the stick back into my hand
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:07 pm

RHea sat up, noticing the Tunani was gone and Zaric had obviously slid off him and onto the ground. Rhea reached out and patted Zaric for a short second before standing up and straightning her clothes. Tying up her hair and wandering out the door with Zaric by her side.

----------> To Fields
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:40 pm

The volley of hits were mostly all blocked easily but one slipped through the defense barrier, hitting her in the shoulder. Like a chain reaction, with the one hit, he was able to overpower her. She was surprised when he stopped for a second, the silence eerie except for the heavy breathing from the exertion. To soon for her to react, he broke the stillness and she was on the ground, Jarlon's knee digging into her chest. She pushed off the ground with her hand, flipping them over so she was on top, her knees on either side of him and each of her hands on each of his hands so he couldn't hit her. The stick lay useless next to hi and again it was quiet except for they're breathing. She felt Bardon watching them and promised she would beat the pulp out of him for the earlier statement. "Had enough yet?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:44 pm

I layed there rather content. Something about this moment was just to perfect. I laced my fingers with hers. "Depends on what you mean by enough" I smiled sweetly up at her "Incredible job, you are extremely quick. i'm highly impressed" I said not moving excpet bending my knees and placing my feet on the ground. I knew if I wanted to I could use the strength in my legs to lift myself up and throwing Danielle over my head but I just didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:53 pm

She was rather surprised when he didn't do anything and even more so when he took her hand. "Thank you, you're still a great deal stronger then me though, being a widely known assassin and all." she said and smiled, her shoulders relaxing, apparently it was over. She couldn't get off him, since he had her hand and she didn't feel especially uncomfortable with him. "What now?" she asked him softly, after some time.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:56 pm

Bardon finally felt like he was going to fall asleep.
"Come on you guys start fighting." He teased them.
"I wanna walk around a bit! I'm getting cramps!" He complained like a little kid, 'folding' his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:56 pm

I just smirked up at her as their fingers were still laced "I spose considering we have your boyfriend watching us that I should let you up huh" I laughed knowing she couldn't hit me or anything
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Bardon jumped up when he heard Jarlon's comment.
"Boyfriend?! What?!" He yelled, not sure if Jarlon was joking or not.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:01 pm

I turned my head "hey cool it, was just kidding" I chuckled a little then looking back up at Danielle
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:02 pm

"Hey he-" her words were cut off by Bardon, whining again, "I swear that Bardon..." she grumbled and she trailed off as Bardon yelled again. There was hardly anything she could do about it, "You do realize once you let me up, I'm going to hit you then go deal with Bardon?" she said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Bardon shook his head and laughed.
"Yeah I knew that...." He tried to sound like he knew, but it didn't work. He sat back down and rested his left arm on Tunani's back.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:05 pm

"then I guess I can't let you go" I said with a serious tone, yet joking. "but I spose I have to let you up huh"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:12 pm

"At least let us shift." she said, taking her hands away without waiting for an answer and climbing off him. She rubbed her shoulder but it didn't really hurt any. "And, for the record, Bardon isn't and won't be my boyfriend." she said, wacking Jarlon playfully.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:15 pm

Bardon bust up laughing at Danielle's comment.
"Sorry that's just funny somehow." He said, almost falling backwards.
"I'm sorry 'bout that. I think it's funny. Don't know why." He said, still chuckling. He knew Danielle would come and tackle him if he didn't shut up.
'But she still might.' He gulped, stopping laughing.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:16 pm

With a little dissapointment I threw my feet up and then quickly underneath me as I threw my upper body up and stood up. "hey..." I laughed rubbing my arm "I was just kidding, so vilolent" I joked
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:20 pm

"It wasn't that hard, and I thought you were so tough." she teased and turned to Bardon, "You think it's funny that I'm not in the least bit attracted to you?" she said, smirking, "You have a strange sense of humor."
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:22 pm

Bardon looked at her.
"Hey it was funny the way you said it." He said putting his hand up.
"I-I'm sorry I'll shut up now before you tackle me."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:23 pm

"what do you mean you 'thought' i was tough, you don't think that anymore" I pouted and gave her a sweet puppy dog look. I then giggled at her comment at Barodon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarlon's home
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next