Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elders Temple

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Elders Temple - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Mika looked up at Rhea. There was a spark of recognition in her eyes but she didn't express it much. "Hi Rhea" she said quietly. She looked around. "Well..I wouldn't want you to feel "stalked" so I'll be on my way back to my own village" she said briskly. ~Lets go Whisper!~ ~I don't think we should leave like...~ ~Like what!?~ Mika hissed at her cat Whisper raised her head and snorted at her ~Don't use that tone with me!~ She gave off a high growl. Mika's eyes widened and she quickly bowed her head. "Excuse me" she mumbled and quick as a deer disappeared into the forest. Whisper looked at the other two and sighed before trotting off in the same direction.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Rhea watched as Mika and Whisper fought and then they both darted off.
"What was that about?" Rhea asked Jarl.
Suddenly Rhea spotted her dress sitting on the edge of the bank and Rhea blushed, she had forgotten completely that she was wearing only shorts and a bra.
Rhea sighed and hung the Dress on a branch to dry as it had got splashed from Rhea's dive into the water.

---------------> Warehouse
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Tennis, RPing, reading, convincing my mom to get me a ferret
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:13 pm

Laya, who had been watching everyone, stood up and faced Rhea. "Do you need help?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:17 pm

(Before leaving)
"Uh yeah...Thanks" Rhea grinned and they all headed to the Warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:20 pm

"You're welcome Rhea" Laya said, before following her to the warehouse.
------>Warehouse
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:23 pm

(another part of the forest)

Mika disappeared into another part the forest. ~I'm sick of it!~ She exclaimed to Whisper ~I'm tired of people..see this is why I am alone with you all the time...I hate people and I hate...well I'm not good with them~ She growled Whisper just laid down and watched ~Well your going to have to learn..you can't go through life like this..~ She casually licked her paw. ~Like you told Jarlon...wandering isn't a good way of life. Besides I thought you like him...what was that all about?~ ~That!? He laughed at me! He has mocked my stealth skills from day one~ She growled. ~He doesn't know how easily I could have taken him down if I had wanted to..~ She almost pouted. Whisper sighed ~You like him~ She grinned ~What? No I don't! I never want to see him again!~ She growled ~Then why does his opinion matter?~ ~It...~ Mika narrowed her eyes. ~I don't know~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:36 pm

Chaya was walking invisible through the forest when she stumbled upon Mika. She watched and listened and shook her head. 'Man this girl has issues, she can't be the first leader..but she might need someone to talk to' Chaya waited to see if anyone else would show up. If they didn't she would try and talk with Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:37 pm

----------------> From Warehouse

Laya, Zeke, Imitari, Zaric and I all returned to the spot in the forest where Jarl had been digging, they lay the planks down, stretching further then Jarl had dug.
"We'll take a break eh? Just Jarl a chance to catch up," Rhea said, teasing Jarl, poking her tongue out and him when he turned to look at her.

"Should we go check to see if Mika is okay?" I asked Laya
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:49 pm

<------Warehouse
Laya set hers down, "Ok, let's see how Mika is" she said.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:52 pm

Rhea nodded, and walked up behind Jarlon, placing one hand on his non-sunburnt shoulder,
"We'll get back to work soon, We're just going to check if Mika is alright, Kay?" Rhea said and then they walked off into the forest soon spotting Mika,

"Hey Mika...Are you okay?" Rhea asked
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:54 pm

Mika heard a new voice behind her. She stiffened up. "Why wouldn't I be?" she asked somewhat shakily with her back turned.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:14 pm

Rhea frowned, and nodded to Zaric.
Zaric wandered over to Mika and stood in front of her, standing on his back legs trying to lick her hand as he had when he first met her. Rhea smiled, he looked so cute. Rhea remembered Mika mentioning her love for animals.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Mika heard the little fox walking around her and then watched as he came around and licked her hand. She couldn't help but let a little smile out. A tear slipped down her cheek. She kneeled down and petted the little fox. A few more tears slipped down her cheeks and she slumped down into a sit. She kept petting the little fox but soon crying overtook her. All the memories...everything...came rushing back. The sickness...watching her family..her friends..her little sister die in her arms. Struggling to learn to read just enough so she could buy fare for the ship over. Having to let Kola go wild again. Hoping he would survive. The number of encounters on the ship. The time she had locked Whisper in the cabin and gone for a walk by herself below decks..the drunk sailors...the smell on their breathe as they had surrounded her. No way out...no escape. She shuddered as more sobs over took her.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:24 pm

Rhea sighed and kneeled behind Mika, placing one hand on her shoulder and leaning forwards so that Mika could she Rhea's bright smile.
Rhea didn't say anything, she waited for Mika to speak first and say what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:30 pm

Mika felt Rhea's warm presence behind her. She sighed slightly before a few more sobs shook her body. "i'm sorry" she said between sniffles "the memories..they come rushing back sometimes" She scolded herself for being so weak in front of someone. She quickly wiped the tears away and tried to shake way the memories of the horrible evening. "I'll...i'll be fine," she said with a shaky voice.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:33 pm

Obviously Mika didn't want to talk about it, Rhea just nodded , Laya and Zeke stood back and Zaric was smooching against her hand, still trying to cheer her up.
Rhea stood up and held a hand out to Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:37 pm

Mika half laughed half cried and petted the small fox before taking Rhea's hand. "Thank you" she said quietly. She was about to disappear into the forest back to Cahoon when suddenly she stopped. "Um...apologize to Jarlen for me for snapping at him?" she asked with a hopeful expression. She knew her actions had been shameful but she just couldn't face him right now.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:40 pm

Rhea nodded,
"Sure," She smiled at Mika "If you ever need to talk..." Rhea drifted off as it was obvious what she was going to say.
"Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:42 pm

Mika smiled slightly but nodded "Thank you..." she trailed off. She looked around like an again nervous animal. With ever so slight bow to Rhea she disappeared off into the forest again with Whisper following.

----------------Fields-------->
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:46 pm

Rhea watched as Mika left,
'Poor girl,' Rhea thought to herself, after a couple of minutes they headed back to Jarlon.

"Jarl?" Rhea asked as she approached him, "Mika appoligizes for the way she acted,"
"It's getting late...Let's head back eh?" Rhea said grabbing her dress and walking back to the house with Jarlon by her side and Imi and Zar close behind.

-------------> Rhea's home
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:29 pm

Surprised at how Mika reacted at my joking with her shocked me. I wasn't mad or anything but a little irritated so I took it out on my work. I dug non stop over half way back to the fields when Rhea walked up and told me we should go. "Ya I spose you are right. Now why didn't she just come to me and say that for herself?! But I spose that will have to be good enough." ~coming?!~
~Of course~ she responded briscly

..............rhea's house
Back to top Go down
Athara
Admin
Athara

Number of posts : 2725
Job/hobbies : EMT, horses
Humor : duh
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:41 am

"chaya....Chaya are you here?" She said lurking around the palace
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfaith.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:59 am

Chaya came around the corner. "Yes?" she asked sweetly
Back to top Go down
Athara
Admin
Athara

Number of posts : 2725
Job/hobbies : EMT, horses
Humor : duh
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:02 am

"Ahh chaya there you are. I was just wondering if you have figured out a new leader for your village. It's hard. So much has been going on. I forgot how hard this was" She sat down in the wooden chair
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfaith.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:05 am

Chaya nodded sympathetically. "I think so...I have one that seems to remain calm and while doesn't always think ahead, he is learning." Chaya sat down on the wooden chest a few feet away. "You?" she asked gently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elders Temple
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Enchanted forest :: Enchanted forest-
Jump to: